-36-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

IT is already night after the incident happen early in the afternoon. After that incident, you tripping yourself in your room. Tomorrow, you are going back to Seoul and continue to living your life like before this except the different is now you are someone's wife.

 

Early in the evening, Hyuna leave this house because her family called her back. Your expression? Your feeling?Of course you are very happy but you are not stupid enough to show your emotions to the others,especially to Myungsoo.

 

What he said to you doesn't gave harm to yourself at all just that, you are just felt aggrieved to his words. Your stomach grumbled loudly and you just remember that you didn't eat anything since this morning. Yes, you cook but you didn't touch the foods at all. That's all thanks to Myungsoo. Stop talking about Myungsoo. Talking about him making you want to punch his face.

 

You going out from your room, heading to the kitchen. In the middle of walking, you heard a noisy sound coming from the kitchen. You stopping your step. Who is that?

 

You took a glanced at the clock that hanging on the wall. It is 3 freaking in the morning and who couldn't sleep at this time. You going to kitchen quietly, without making any noise at all.

 

Myungsoo couldn't sleep at all at the night. He kept thinking about his words towards you. Were he was too harsh to you? Do you mad at him? There are many things kept going play inside his head. He kicking his blanket away, feeling he couldn't sleep at all. As on the right cue, his stomach singing to Infinite's song loudly.

 

“Really? At this time?” he asked to himself. He going out from his room, headed to the kitchen. He spot your foods left untouched on the table. He smiled widely. He looking around him first before ran to the foods.

 

He didn't saw you behind him. You raised your eyebrow, seeing Myungsoo sneaking action liked a thief. “What do you think you are doing?”

 

Myungsoo jumping from his place because of your sudden outburst. He rubbing his heart while glaring at you. “Yah! Are you planning to give me a heart attack!”

 

“Well, do you have a heart attack now? No right. Don't make commotions about this.”

 

“What are you doing here, Eunji?”

 

“Since when I need to tell you what am I doing? What about you? Sneaking to eat my foods.” you rolled your eyes.

 

“I am not.”

 

“Yes, you are. Stop denying yourself, Kim Myungsoo. You could eat that if you want.”

 

You walked passing him, went to the fridge. You took out a glass of milk and drink it. While you doing that, Myungsoo kept looking at you.

 

“What?” you asked him.

 

“What, what?” he asked you back.

 

“Why you kept looking at me?”

 

He scratching his neck, avoiding from looking at you. He clearing his throat purposely, to gained your attention. “I...I'm sorry.”

 

“For what?”

 

“For..For making you angry just now. It...I didn't have the intention to said that words to you. You know me well, right.”

 

You put down your glass on the table, letting out a heavy deep sigh. “You are not wrong at all. It is my fault though. I wasn't supposed putting a high hope at you. I supposed to know where is my place.” you muttering silently.

 

“What are you saying?”

 

“Nothing. It is not important, after all. You better eat that foods. I don't want you sick because of your starvation.”

 

“Aww, is Eunji worried about me?” he teasing you.

 

“In your dreams. I don't know what will I going to answer if your parents ask me, that's all.”

 

You washed the glass and rinse your hands dryly. Before you could go out from the kitchen, Myungsoo grab your wrist. “Please, accompany me. I hate eat alone.”

he whisper slowly.

 

You pried his hands from you and you could see his shoulder deflated. You took out one of the chairs and sit on it. You plopped your elbow on the table, while looking at him with bored. “What are you doing. Eat. “

 

“Are you staying with me?”

 

“Eat. I am not going anywhere.”

 

“Thanks, Eunji.” he smiled happily. You smiling when seeing him ate your foods happily. You making this harder, Myungsoo-ah. How am I supposed to erase my feeling at you.