- 66 -

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

When the time you going out from your room, you saw Myungsoo was waiting for someone in the dinning room. Yes, you are still mad at him but a part of yourself already forgive him. You ignoring him, pretending that he was not there at all. Myungsoo smiling widely when he saw you. He went to greet you but you just walked passing him. He pouted. He clearing his throat loudly to gained your attention. But you are still ignoring him. He sighed. “Until when you are going to get angry at me?”

 

You didn't answer or nor reply him. He was liked a ghost to you. You took out your phone and texting someone. He raising his brow while looking at you with curious. “Who are you texting with?”

“Why do I need to tell you. Mind your own business.” you scoffed. “Finally someone talking to me. God! I thought that I am going to die in this silent treatment.” he said sarcastically. You rolled your eyes. When you open the fridge, to take out a glass of milk, you noticed a scorched toast on the table. Myungsoo smiling sheepishly. “I want to made you a breakfast but instead of giving you a perfect breakfast, I only can give you charred bread.”

 

You want to laughed but you prevent yourself. “Do you think by making me this, I will forgive you.” you said coldly. Again, he pouted. He tugged at the end of your shirt and staring at you with his puppy eyes. “Can you forgive me? You know that I didn't have intention to pushed you away. Mianhe.”

 

You pushed him away harshly, just liked what he did to you last night. Myungsoo seems taken aback with your movement and your treatment. You yanked your bag and going out from your house, headed to school. Myungsoo quickly rushing on you. He drove his car and went to chasing over you. You heard someone honked his car and when that time you turned your body, you make a disgusting face. Myungsoo keep honked the car and he didn't planning to stop it until you ride with him.

 

You hiding your face behind your book because you got all the attention from passerby. You stop at the bus stop and he too. He was glaring at you. “Why are you so stubborn! Can you hear me for once!” he said with so much frustration. You rolled your eyes. “Don't you have a mouth to talk, Kim Eunji!”

 

A bus finally arrived. You quickly going inside the bus. You were thinking that Myungsoo will leave you alone but too your dismay, he wasn't. He following you getting into the bus too. You gasped. “Yah! What are you doing here! What about the car!”

 

“ my car. You are more important for me to handle!”

 

Before he can take a seat beside you, you quickly put your bag on the seat. No way, you will let him sitting next to you. Myungsoo kicked the chair angrily. “Don't you think that you can get away from me.” he whispering into your ears before finding an empty which are two seats from behind you. You shook your head thinking how childish he is. You quickly hope down from the bus when you arrived to your school. Myungsoo yanked your wrist. “Forgive me.”

 

You pried his hands away. Infinite greeting you happily when they saw you but instead of greeting them back, you walked passing all of them. Their jaws dropped. They staring at you first before paid their attention to Myungsoo. “Don't tell me that you guys are fighting?” Hoya blurted out. Silent answer from Myungsoo, confirming their thought. Woohyun grinned happily. “Then, that's mean I have a chance with her.”

 

Myungsoo hit his head with his bag. He narrowing his eyes while jabbing on Woohyun's chest. “Over my dead body.” he gritted his teeth. Woohyun raising his hand in surrender. “Chill bro. I am just joking.” “Joking my .”

 

The bell ring and Myungsoo groaned in annoyance. You already disappeared from his sight and the problem that occurs between both of you didn't solve yet. You went to your seat and first things that is greeting you is Minhee beaming face. She was beaming happily at you. You stared at her. “What wrong with you? Did you eat a chocolate today?”

 

“No, I am not. What make you says that.”

 

“Because you are usually hyper when you eating chocolate bar.” you pointed out. She nodded her head. She tapped her chin with her fingers before pay her full attentions to you. “Hey, I been wanting to asking you this, but time didn't allow me. Are you perhaps fighting with L. Joe?”

 

“No! What make you said that?”

 

“Well, I haven't seen you with him anymore since L announcing you guys official relationship.”

You puffed your cheek in annoyance being as annoying as Minhe, she poked your cheek. “I am expecting an answer here.”

 

“How should I answer you when I don't know the answer.”

 

Before she could throw you other questions, your teacher come inside and start to teaching the lesson. Your phone that inside your pocket vibrate and buzzing. You took it out, Myungsoo name flashing on the screen. You scoffed. You turned off the phone and place it on your table. I wanna see how far he could take it.