04

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

"Yah! Look at what you've done to me!" Hyuna yelled angrily. You gulped your saliva. Uh-Oh..I just woke up the beast. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't see you." you bowed your head while apologizing to her.

"Sorry my . Can your sorry could make my uniform clean?! Do you know how expensive my uniform is?!"

You bit your lips so you wouldn't explode in anger. Seriously, this is the first time you felt extremely pissed at someone.  I could buy you a new one, I am not poor and spoil brat like you.

And to make it worse, Myungsoo stepped into the fight. You looked away to hide your flushed face. "What happened baby?"

"Oppa, look at this . She ran into me, making me spill my drink on my uniform."

You felt like you wanted to puke by just seeing her acting all-so-innocent. You saw Minhee not far from you. She was making a death sign to you, meaning that you were going to die. You rolled your eyes at what she did. What a great friend I have.

Myungsoo narrowed his eyes at you. If looks could kill someone, you would've died already. You also glared at him, but soon your gaze softened because inside your heart, you knew that  you already melted because of his gaze. Now, I know why Minhee loves him.

"Don't you have anything to say to my baby?" he said to you coldly. You gulped your saliva for the second time. You tilted your head in confusion. You already apologized to her, so what does he want you to do? 

"Are you deaf? Answer my question!"

All the attention was focusing on the three of you. Before you could answer him, someone answered it for you. "She's not deaf, but you are."

You looked behind you, to find the owner of the voice, it was L.Joe. His shadow casted over you because of his height as stood protectively next to you. He saw what was happening from the beginning and he didn't like the way Myungsoo is treating you. It was not your fault.

"Go away, L. Joe. This is none your business." Myungsoo growled angrily.

"It is my business," L. Joe mumbled quietly. You didn't hear what he said because it was too low. He glanced at you before focusing his attentions to Myungsoo again, his great enemy. Teen Top and Infinite are just watching the scene from far.

"She already apologized to your y girlfriend and to add, it was not even her fault."

"What do you mean, L. Joe oppa? Of course it was her fault. She bumped into me and look at my uniform, It's dirty. " Hyuna pouted.

L. Joe makes a disgusting face before shouting, "Don't call me Oppa!"

You stood in front of L. Joe, as you bowed your head while apologizing, "I am sorry. I am really sorry. I promise to pay for your cloth."

"Tsk! No need! She doesn't need your money!" Myungsoo reply coldly before yanking Hyuna's and walked out of the cafeteria. You rubbed your head, without noticing that L. Joe was still behind you.

"You shouldn't have apologized to her."

You jumped in surprise by the voice, "Ommo, sunbae! You're still here? I thought you already went away."

L. Joe smiled while ruffling you hair playfully. You watch him with so much admiration. L. Joe cleared his throat loudly, making you come back to your reality. You smiled cheekily and noticed L. Joe's red ears. "Erm, sunbae. Thanks for saving me back there."

"It's not a big deal. " he smiled. As on cue, the bell rang. You groaned in frustration. I didn't even get to buy my lunch. You suddenly felt a cold thing, touching your left cheek. you took it and saw it was a carton of milk. You looked to see L.Joe with an embarassed face. "That's for you, you must've been hungry."

"Kamsahamnidah, sunbaenim."

L. Joe nodded his head coolly and went out of the cafeteria with his friends. Minhee wiggled her eyebrows at you and you looked away. "I smell love in the air~" she sang playfully. You just chuckled seeing your dorky friend acting this way.

Niel nudged L. Joe's elbow while giving him a creepy smile. "What?"

"Hohoho... Trying to be someone's knight, huh?"

"What knight?"  L. Joe gave him his innocent face, pretending that he didn't know what Niel was talking about. "Oh come on, hyung. It's so obvious! Even the maknae noticed it."

L. Joe look at Changjo with a questioning look. "What did you notice, makane?"

"That you like her." he blurted out.

L. Joe ears automatically become red. L. Joe closed his ears, walking away from his friends. "We saw it, hyung. No need to be shy." they laughed.

"Shut up!"

"L. Joe hyung is in love!"

"You elephant. Come here!"

L. Joe chased both of them around the school hall. He didn't give a damn about the student's attention. All he knows is he wants to kill these two loud mouth elephants with his bare hands.

Myungsoo just watched the scene in front of him with so much hatred, but it was opposite to Hyuna. She saw it and squealed happily inside her head. Myungsoo noticed her brightened face and his jaw tightened when he noticed that she watching him, that poodle.

"What are you looking at?" Myungsoo raised his brow with not an amused face. Hyuna smiled innocently, "Nothing. Wae?"

"Stop lying on me, baby. I know that you were watching over that ugly poodle." Myungsoo groaned. "No, I'm not and by the way, he has a name oppa. It's L. Joe. "

"Whatever. I don't give a damn. Stop checking at other guys. I don't like it." he pouted.

"Aww. Don't tell me that you are jealous, oppa."

"Of course I am. You are my girlfriend."

Hyuna peck on his lips and hugged Myungsoo. "Stop it oppa, I only see you in my eyes. I love you."

Myungsoo smiled and hugged her back, "I love you too."

What Myungsoo didn't know, Hyuna was looking at L. Joe when she said those three magical words. Sooner or later, you will also become mine, L.Joe oppa.


Two updates per day... Since I am in a good mood, I updated twice today

I hope you enjoyed it! ^^ 'Till next time.