- 67 -

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

The period finally come to an end. Student ran out from the class happily and some of them planning to spend the rest of their day with shopping while the other are hanging out with their friend. Minhee bid a goodbye at you since she need to go somewhere after school. You didn't saw Myungsoo along the period and that's made you wonder where was he.

 

You didn't go out for a lunch during lunch period since you need to went to a library to complete your works. While you walking through the hallway, you heard students whispering with each other and staring at someone with amused face. What are they staring at? You pushed the students away one by one. Your eyes widening when seeing the person. He leaned his body on his sport while posting liked a model. He smiled happily when he saw you. He jogged down towards you.

 

 

“Eunji, I missed you. Did you missed me?”

 

“Tae Jun oppa, what are you doing here?”

 

Students starting to murmuring and bad mouthing about you. You rolled your eyes. Seriously can they leave me alone? Always trying to find my mistake and gossip about it. Tae Jun looked around the students. He felt weird why students talking about you or more liked badmouthing about you. He shot one of the student his scary glared and the students abruptly turned away, avoiding from his gazed. You sighed. “What are you doing here, oppa?”

 

“I come here to see you? Wae? Can't I?”

 

“That's not what I meant. You can possibly seeing me at my house, aren't you?”

 

Tae Jun scoffed. He fixed his hair with his blank looks. “I won't go there.”

 

“And why is that?” you raised your brow. “Because that jerk is there.” he made a face. He beamed happily at you before leaning down closer to your face. He tucked a strand behind your ears. “It's been a while since I saw you. Last time I saw you when you in hospital with your....” he paused for a second. You waiting for him to continue his words. He ruffled your hair until it become mess. You pushed his hand away. “You are messing my hair, oppa.”

 

“Mianhe. So, are you on to go out with me?”

 

“Out? Where?”

 

“Somewhere. Maybe we could eat ice cream liked back then together.” he smiling happily. You nodded your head since you got too many questions you wanna ask him. Busy thinking about your thought, you didn't see Myungsoo and Infinite approaching you. Myungsoo tilting his head while looking at Tae Jun with curious.

 

“Who are you?” he asked him. You snapped back to reality when you heard his voice. You looked next and behind you. Myungsoo and Infinite gathering behind you, making a lot of attentions from the students. You slapped your head with a regret. Not again. Myungsoo have never seen Tae Jun before and Tae Jun knew him of course from your brother.

 

You clearing your throat loudly. “Since when you guys here.”

 

“Since you are busying looking and staring at his face.” Myungsoo said coldly. You narrowing your eyes. I am not! I was busying thinking about oppa! You scoffed. “Mind them away, oppa. They are crazy people.”

 

“Bwoh!”

 

“You heard me correctly, Kim Myungsoo. Now, if you will excused us.”

 

Myungsoo grab your wrist harshly, making your body collided into him. His grip on you tightening. It is hurting you. “Myungsoo..Let me go.” you tried to released your arm from him but he won't budge at all.

 

“Where do you think you are going?” he hissed angrily. “Where I going is not your concerned. Now, let me go, you stupid dumb dumb.”. Tae Jun blow his bang with irritated. He didn't know why Myungsoo must acting liked this. He went to him and pushed him away roughly. Infinite were in defensive and they are ready to attack him but you stop them by standing in the middle between them. “This guy over here that you are jealous about is my brother's friends. So, now if you please let us go. We have something important to talked about.”

 

Myungsoo pinched the bridge of his nose. He looked at you before letting out a heavy deep sighed. “Where are you guys going , hmm?” he asked softly. You bite your nails. “I don't know, maybe grabbing some ice-cream.” “You won't go anywhere else right?”

 

“No, I am not. I promised to you that after this, I will going back home straightly.” you promised him. Myungsoo smiled. He your cheek gently. He stared at Tae Jun with hatred eyes. “I don't give a damn whether you are his brother friends or not but make sure you bring her home safely. If I found one scratch, even if one scratch on her body, I will kill you. You heard me.”

 

Tae Jun scoffed. “Just because you are her husband, doesn't meant that you can ordering me around. My life and my way.”

 

You pushed Tae Jun into his car and went toward Myungsoo. You kiss his cheek before following Tae Jun. Myungsoo watching the car disappeared with a heavy heart. Sungyu patted his head. “You do a right choice.”

 

“It was really hard. And I hope after she back, she will forgive me. Aish! This marriage life is so complicated!”

 

 

Tae Jun parked his car outside the ice-cream cafe. He open the door for you liked a gentleman. You thanks him before going inside the cafe. “What kind of flavor do you want?”

 

“Just give me liked always, oppa.”

 

“You mean, strawberry chip?”

 

You nodded your head. Tae Jun order the ice cream and within a ten minutes, he went back to your place and took a seat in front of you. You scoped the ice cream and cringe in happiness when the flavor melting in your mouth. “Silly, Eunji.” he chuckled. You made a face before scoped another spoon into your mouth. You stop it after 4 scoped. You stared at his face with a stern looks. Tae Jun also stop from eating his ice cream. “I know that looks. You wanna asked me about your brother, right?”

 

You didn't nodded your head nor shook your head. You just completely remain silent. Tae Jun sighed. He played with his hair before answering your question. “I guess that you know it already. Know the fact that he wasn't your biological brother.”

 

“You knew it and you didn't planning to tell me about this? How dare you! All this time...” you couldn't finish your words. He held your hand. You slapped his hands away angrily. “How could you guys do this to me! You guys fooling and lied to me!”

 

“Believe me. I want to tell you but your brother didn't let me.”

 

“And why is that?”

 

He sighed. “He didn't want to see you get hurt. You are his precious sister, Eunji although you guys are not biological related.”

 

“Wasn't that same. He didn't want to tell me but at the end, I am still suffered with this lied.”

 

“I am not in the right position to answer this.”

 

“Then, who are going to answer it.” you scoffed. Tae Jun pinched the bridge of his nose. “He will killed me, I bet it. Come, follow me.”

 

Without thinking twice, you went to following him. All you need right now is a truth answer from them or rather he.