-01-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

- Nado lovey dovey dovey,Uh Uh Uh Uh,

Lovey dovey dovey,Uh Uh Uh Uh..-

 

 You pressed the alarm off while kicking your blanket away. It's a warm and sunny day today. You yawned while doing some morning stretching and you said, "I'm sleepy," you mumbled while rubbing your eyes tiredly. Who wouldn't feel sleepy if you slept at 4 in the morning last night to study? You walked into the bathroom tiredly.

You are going out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped over your body. As on cue, your phone on the stand that was near you rang. You just let it be since you thought that the wasn't from someone important. You took out your school uniform and wore it.

 

You live alone in q small apartment far away from your family. Not like far away, just around the corner. At first, your mom objected your wish to live alone in this small apartment and her reasons is she's scared that you will get by some erts who lives around here.

Jeez, you are not a spoil brat likes every girl out there that can't defend themselves. You are a strong girl. Yeah, from outside you look kind of weak but like the words in a book, "Never judge someone from his / her appearance".

Alright, enough about this little chit chat, You need to go to your school now. You are one of those smart students in your school and of course, you aren't planning to go to school late, right? It will ruin your reputation. Hehehe... Just kidding. I don't care about my reputations.

You locked your house before walking to your school. In the middle of walking, you spot a new cafeteria not far from you and as on cue, your stomach grumbled and made a loud noise. Aish, I forgot to grab a breakfast again.

You glance at your watch and it's still too early. Well, it's not wrong if I grab some breakfast. You ran across the road, stepping into the cafe.

"What can I do for you, beautiful girl?" an old woman greeted you. You smiled while your eyes were looking over the display cakes.

"Can I have that cake?" you asked her while pointing to a strawberry cheesecake.

"Of course. Just wait for a second."

While waiting for her to finish your order, your eyes travel around the shop until you spot a familiar figure not far from you. You squinted your eyes closer and gasped. Isn't that Kim Myungsoo, my school's kingka?