Christmas Like No Other

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 25th 2010

 

Jade’s POV

It was a peaceful morning. A bit cold, so I covered myself with lots of blankets. My brain was completely switched on, but I tried my best to get back to sleep & cuddle on my nice soft bed with my pillows. But a sudden noise from outside woke me up once more.

I opened one eye & got up, realizing that it was 7:35 in the morning. I threw the covers & got up, & walked outside, towards where the sounds were coming from. There, I saw everyone already up but still in their PJs.

I walked over & was still in my PJs as well. My face was heated with slight embarrassment due to the fact that I was wearing their pajamas. No, not literally. But the reason that Donghae gave me Super Junior PJs for the winter time. My ‘Christmas’ PJs, as he called it. Surprisingly it was pretty confortable.

“What’s up, guys?” I yawned when I walked in to see them gathering up on the couch, floor, & near the decorated Christmas tree that was placed in the center of the dorm.

“Jade, good morning!” Donghae greeted me while flashing his adorable grin.

“Merry Christmas!” the others shout.

I giggled & was finally in a stable ‘awake’ mode. “You guys are up early” I smiled.

“Of course! It’s Christmas morning!” Henry grinned & pulled me over to the couch. I slumped down & let out a deep sigh. I looked out the window, & the streets were practically covered.

Since I was already awake, the guys couldn’t wait any longer to crack open the presents. I was the only one who couldn’t care less, & just lay down & almost fell back to sleep.

“Nice jammies.” I heard Kyuhyun chuckle. I opened my sleepy eyes & gave him a punch on the arm. “Ow!”

It was a nice Christmas morning. Full of smiles & happy vibes all around the place. It was one of the things I missed seeing in a long time.

Siwon came in with Ryeowook & brought us all hot drinks. “Here” he handed one to me.

“So the party’s on tonight, right?” Eunhyuk asked them as he took a sip of his hot drink.  

“Yep” Yesung nodded.

“Of course” Kyuhyun said without doubt.

“Jade, you’re coming too, right?” Sungmin asked me.

“Sure. Wouldn’t miss it” I said & smiled. I’m not exactly the type that likes to go to parties, but well, since it’s Christmas, why not?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It’s now 5 o’clock, & the party doesn’t start ‘till 7. But everyone’s busy getting ready already, making sure they won’t waste out any time.

“Jade, aren’t you getting ready?” Eunhyuk asked, as soon as he saw me coming out from the bathroom, still in my Christmas jammies.

“Yea, I’ll be ready in a sec” I said, walking towards my room. When I reached there, surprisingly there was a big blue box sitting on my bed.

I walked towards & saw a beautifully tied ribbon attached around it. It was obvious that by the way it looks, it’s a gift box. But from who?

My hands reached to open it, until Shindong called me. “Jadeeeee~!!!”

I left the box there & went out. Only to find Amber & the girls, all dressed up & ready to head for the Christmas bash.

“Merry Christmas!!!” they all ran up & hugged me.

“Girls!” I exclaimed happily. “What’re you doing here??”

“Well, actually…” Luna began. “Since we’re going to a party, we thought…”

I waited for her to finish, but she didn’t. I raised an eyebrow, then, understood what she was trying to say.

“N-No no” I said. “Y-You girls aren’t gonna-”

“Give you a Christmas makeover?” Victoria finished my sentence for me. “Great idea!!” she exclaimed. “Come on, girls~!” then pushed me back towards my room.

“We’ll get her ready in a sec!” Krystal told the guys as they all watched me getting dragged i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter