The Big Surprise

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back At The Dorms

Henry’s POV

“Ok, she’s gone!” Donghae exclaimed as soon as the three of them left. All the other guys know bout our plan already & each of us got a part to do.

“Alright then, let’s get to work~!” he said, clasping his hands together.

 

(Song: Shake It Up)

 

Me, Donghae & Shindong were in charge of cleaning up that old store room next to my room. Well it’s about time it gets cleaned up.

The whole placed looked dark until Donghae made his way & opened the windows.

We carried out ALL the dusty boxes out(I have no idea whats in em) & started sweeping the whole room. It looked better as soon as everything was out. Most of em were just stuff like old junk that the guys don’t use anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At The Paint Shop

Leeteuk’s POV

 

“Aish! I can’t believe the guys put me up to this!” I whined as I browsed through the paint shelves.

“Yah! Don’t spray me with that!” Sungmin shouted as Heechul shook the spray can of green paint & head towards him with an evil glare.

“*sigh!*That guy never grows up…” I mumbled to myself.

“Hyung, found any?” Ryeowook came & asked.

“Nope. Donghae didn’t even say what color he wanted!” I said.  

“What bout green?” Heechul smirked as he tossed the spray can in his hand.

“I have a better idea” Sungmin said. Everybody looked at him & waited.

“Pink” he said.

“Pink? Is she gonna like it?” Ryeowook asked.

“Yea, coz I’ve never seen her wearing ‘Pink’ before” Heechul said.

“Trust me~” Sungmin put on his evil smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Siwon’s POV

Zhou Mi, Kyuhyun & I went in to Jade’s old dorm & checked out the furniture. We went into her room but seems like almost everything were un-usesable anymore.

Her closet was soaked by the water that paint started peeling off from it. & even the bed wasn’t good too. It was wood like the closet, so it pretty much got ruined by the flood. Especially at the stand of it. Pretty much looked like it might break anytime.

Very cheap furniture… -_________-”

 

At The Furnture Store

We went & decided for Jade’s bed. A plain white double bed was enough. I dealed with the sales woman while Kyuhyun & Zhou Mi checked out other things such as a bedside table. Zhou Mi even found one that matched the white bed.

Next, I looked for a desk. Also white. Perfect, & it matched with all the other furnitures. Also, I even got a matching white closet too!

Well Kyuhyun suggested for the huge expensive gold colored couch he was sitting on. Me & Zhou Mi just knew that he wanted it for himself. So we just grabbed his arms & dragged him out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At The Paint Shop

Leeteuk’s POV

The guys & I finished up & headed for their next location. To find the beddings.

We skipped ahead to the local mall & headed for the bed section & picked out purple sheets & pillows for Jade. Seeing how Purple was one of her favorite colors.

We even grabbed light pink colored curtains too. Sungmin’s choice, of course.

Then it was time for some other extra things. We got a purple nightlight for Jade & matching purple rug too. Along with an oval mirror to hang as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back At The Dorm

Narrator’s POV

After they all finished their shopping, they all headed bed & it was time to set up the room. Siwon walked into the room & found Donghae & Henry panting & exhausted from ALL the cleaning.

They started setting up the paint cans & began painting the walls a two-toned color with dark pink & light pink at the sides.

For Heechul, it was heaven for hims as he got the opportunity to splash the other guys with paint! XD

The truck came with the furniture & Siwon, Donghae & Zhou Mi were the ones to carry it out & placed it inside the roor. Sungmin started haning the curtains, while Ryeowook was busy setting the beddings & the pillows. Donghae & Shindong started carrying the cupboards in, while Siwon, Leeteuk & Kyuhyun carried the closet in all together.

“So how long will the pain dry?” Sungmin asked.

“Hmm… Probably… a few hours” Donshae said as he examined the wall.

Luckily, it dried even quicker than they expected. As Heechul kept on fanning the wall. Although Donghae wasn’t sure how that helped =.=”

Ryeowook started to get annoyed as he tried to hang the mirror correctly, except that it kept leaning to the side. Henry busied himself by setting the rug & purple bedside table lamp.

“Good~ We’re almost done!” Donghae exclaimed happily.

“Wait! Just one more thing” Kyuhyun came in with something large in his hands.

“What is that?” Henry asked as he eyed the thing.

“Oh nothing~ Just a little present for her” he smirked evily as he hung it on the wall on top of the bed.

“There~” he exclaimed proudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At The Carnival

Jade’s POV

“That’s odd…” I said to myself. “Eunhyuk-ah~” I called him. “Have you seen Yesung?”

“Nope~” he replied while munching on his popcorn.

That’s weird… Where is that guy??

Aigooo… How I’m ‘craving’ for cotton candy~! I thought as I rubbed my tummy & stared at it.

“Did somebody ordered cotton candy~?” a soft voice said in English & held a cotton candy to my face.

“Huh?”

I looked behind me to see Yesung~!

“I should’ve known it was you. I’d recognize your weird English accent anywhere~” I .

“Yah~!” he pouted & handed me the cotton candy.

“Em?” I stared at him with a confused expression.

“Here~” he handed it to me.

“Huh? Boh?”

“Yah, I bought it for you~” he said & stuffed it to my face.

Omo! I got cotton candy! Yippeee~!!

Ok, I know I’m acting like a kid, but come on! It’s been a long time since I ate it!! ^_^

“Waaaaa~! Gomawo Yesungie~!!” I smiled wide.

“Hahah, you’re already smiling before I’m giving you the real surprise?”

“Em?”

Surprise?

I looked curiously as he held out a blue plastic bag in front of me. He opened it & took something out. I can’t make it out. What is it?

“Wait, lemme just take it out for you” he said as his hand was stuck in it.

“What is it?” I asked as I took a bite out of my cotton candy.

“Ah, here” he said as he finally got it out. “I owe you one any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter