Quality Time With Evil Maknae

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

“So how’re you feeling?” Kyuhyun asked me.

“I’m ok…” I let out a weak smile.

He took me to the park where he told me we needed some air. I knew he was just trying to cheer me up & make me forget what I was thinking. But I just couldn’t…

“Yah, come on now… Cheer up~” he told me.

I smiled. But I knew I couldn’t do more than that.

“Want me to sing for you?” he asked.

“Em?” I looked at him. “Sing?”

“Why? You don’t like my voice?” he pouted; & quickly I fell for it.

“N-No! Of course I do!” I said. It’s true. He’s one of the voices I love most in Super Junior. But I wasn’t gonna tell him that right?

“Good~ So waddya want me to sing for you, my beloved ‘girlfriend’?” he joked as he put one arm around me.

Is it weird to say that I feel numb even though he does that? I think other girls would faint already by now.

“Anythings fine. Your choice” I shrugged.

“You know, lot’s of girls like it when I sing to them” he smirked as his big head began to rise.

“& how many girls have you done that for?” I rolled my eyes.

“You’re the first one”

What?

 

When did you start becoming weary of me? What burdens did I give you?

I stopped for a moment & listened as he began to sing.

To you, no longer say anything… I’ve become unable to ask now…

I remember this… She’s Gone. Isn’t this one of Super Junior’s songs? The one I would always listen to?  

Without the usual grumbling… Still smiling that polite smile…

I listened as he sang. His voice… Everytime I listen to it, it would just instantly make me forget what I was doing…

Losing the sadness that passed by your eyes~ It was stupidity on my part… I’m sorry~! My love~

I ignored everything else & just continued listening to his beautiful voice as I rested my head on his shoulder.

When I see you with your back turned to me… The time love clearly took. Now I can see it too…

Like a time of separation~!

I saw it coming… I didn’t know you were such a part of me…

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I finished the song & stretched a bit. “Ah~ So waddya think?” I put on my charm & smirked. Only to find her with her eyes closed & her head resting on my shoulder.

“Yah,” I poked her head. “Was my singing that bad??”

“Ani~” she replied & let out a small yawn. “I just really miss listening to that song~” she said sleepily.

“Hm? You’ve heard it before?” I asked her. A little bit surprised though on how she’d know one of our songs.

“Emm~ Ne” she said; still in her sleepy tone.

“Are you sleepy?”

“Nah~ Just the song. It always makes me feel… relaxed. But it’s good, coz then I wouldn’t have all those things stuck in my head” she said while rubbing her eyes.

I guess she meant her problems

“So feeling better now?” I asked her.

“Ne~” she opened her eyes & smiled.

“Come on~” I got up from the bench & held her hand & helped her up.

“Where’re we going?” she asked while adjusting her glasses.

“You look hungry. Did you eat breakfast?”

“Em… Not really. I wasn’t really hungry” she replied while rubbing her left arm nervously while looking down.

“Come on. Let’s go grab something to eat. I’ll buy it for you” I offered her.

“N-No. I-It’s ok” she said.

Aish… This girl always turn down offers.

“So you wanna starve yourself?” I asked sarcastically.  “Come on” I held her hand & brought her to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jade’s POV

Kyuhyun drove to a small café somewhere downtown. I opened the car door & walked out while he was busy switching off the engine.

When we went in, Kyuhyun & I sat at one of the tables with the cuishioned chair.

“Order anything you want. It’s on me, ok?” he said.

“Em, n-ne~ G-Gomawo~” I nervously said.

So I looked at the menu, but I didn’t really know what to eat. I’m a real picky eater, but when I’m hungry(like right now) I’d eat anything!

When I just ordered sandwiches, Kyuhyun immediately jumped in & added Spaghetti, Dumplings, Kimchi… & I was like, wow. He can really eat!

“Kyuhyun-ah! Y-You’re eating all that??” I asked.

“Of course not” he chuckled. “I ordered it for you”

“Boh??”

“Oh, & add Bokumbap too” he told the waiter. The waiter nodded & left.

“Don’t worry. We’ll share if you can’t finish~” he smiled.

 

9 minutes later & the food arrived. & WOW. It almost filled up the whole table! Luckily we picked a four seater one.  

“Eat up~” he said as he fed me one of the dumplings, making em fill up my cheeks!

At first I tried to just focus on my sandwhiches, but Kyuhyun kept on feeding me his Spaghetti! Then he stuffed me with the Kimchi!

Man I’m full~

I was sipping my coke when suddenly, Kyuhyun was like, leaning near me~!

“Y-Yah. W-What are you-” I clenched my eyes & felt his fingers on my lips.

“Man you’re a messy eater” he said as he wiped off the spaghetti sauce on my lips.

“O-Oh…” I exclaimed & continued to eat.

“You know we have to talk about it somehow” he suddenly said as he took a bite out of the dumpling.

My eyes widened at the words, & I completely stopped slurping the spaghetti.

“A-About w-what?” I stuttered.

He turned his gaze to me. “The kiss?”

Crud…

I sighed. “Didn’t I tell you to not bring it up again?” I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

“I know” he shrugged. “But wouldn’t it be awkward if we don’t settle it?”

He’s got a point there…

“Since where are you this smart?” I joked.

“Hey I’ve always been smart!”

“Yea yea…” I sighed while stirring my glass of coke with the black straw.

I tested the perfect words to say. What should I say? About the kiss? It wasn’t even a kiss! Or… was it?

“Anyways, it wasn’t even a kiss” he finally broke the silence.

I laughed nervously at the thought. “Hahahah… R-Right… Y-You just fell on me… T-That’s all”

Gosh! Why am I stuttering??

I turned around to face him. “Ok, to make it easier for us, what happened was that you accidently tripped, & your lips um… j-just happened to crash on mine. Everythings cool?” I asked him.

“Good” he grinned.

I felt like my heart skipped a beat after seeing him smile. & how can I not? I kissed a member of Super Junior!!! I’d probably be dead by now if E.L.F.’s found out about it.

Omg… Heart… Please stop beating so fast.

“I-Imma grab some napkins then. B-Be right back” I said & left the table. I dunno why, but I could my face burn red hot!

Snap out of it! Snap out of it!

 

I went to the cashier & asked for some napkins.  

“There’s more at the back. Lemme get em for you~” the women said & left for the back door.

While I waited, I heard a conversation going on behind me.

“So, are you going to SS3?” one of the voices said.  

“Are you kidding me? Of course!! I already asked my dad to buy me the tickets before they sold out! Do you know how much they cost??” another voice said.

I looked behind me & saw a couple of girls, a year or two years younger than me I think.

“I know~! They’re expensive! But I don’t care. I am soo getting my dad to buy it for me” the first one said. The one with the brown hair.

Hmph… Must be some spoiled rich girls… I groaned to myself.

“Arghhh… But you know what sickens me?” the second girl said with her hair up in a ponytail.

What? Not being able to arrive in a limo?I thought sarcastically.

“What? Your dad won’t let you ride the limo there??” the first girl said.

“No silly! Of course he’ll let me!”

Figures…

“I’m saying that it’d be better if ‘Leeteuk’ wasn’t going to be there”

& at that moment I completely froze at those words.

What the heck did she just say?!

“I know right? He’s already considered as an ahjussi to us. Why’s he still in Super Junior anyway? I’m glad he’s going to the army soon” the first girl said as she took a sip of her drink.

“But the other I can’t stand is Sungmin. I mean, is he gay or something?? Especially with that Kyuhyun guy! They’re both soo weird!” the two of them giggled like an idiot. & at those words I quickly turned around.

“Excuse me?” I interrupted them.

“Hello? Middle of a conversation here” the second girl rudely said.

“What did you just say about Sungmin?” I glared at them.

“Uh… Why do you care?” she said. “Excuse me, but do I even know you??”

“So you girls are E.L.F.’s huh?” I said as I crossed my arms.  “Must be really happy to get to go to the concert”

“&… what’s it to you?” she flipped her hair like how Ellie used to do. Urghh… I hate girls like them.

“All I know is, an E.L.F. wouldn’t bash the other members” I told them.

“So? Is it bad for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter