Getting To Know The Family

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

I stood there & blinked; still trying to get everything into my head. Gah! This is like, major confusion!

I breathed in for a moment. “O-Ok… Let me get this straight. You’re Sora. Eunhyuk’s sister” I began as I pointed at her. She was a pretty tall person. Well, taller than me. She had a slim figure of a normal person’s body. Not too chubby, not too skinny.

I turned my head & pointed at another girl. The one who was standing beside Kyuhyun.

“&… You’re Ara; Kyuhyun’s sister” I announced as she gave me a slight smile. She was pretty much like Sora, except that in her eyes, she seemed a bit… scary :S Well pretty much only to Kyuhyun. & her hair was let loose in beautiful long black curls…

Both the girls were the guy’s noona, except for one. The Chinese girl. She was Henry’s little sister. About 15 I think. & FLUENT in English. Well they were raised in Canada.

My eyes focused to the guy who was standing next to her. He was Henry’s older brother. A pretty tall guy with short hair & glasses.

“You’re Whitney & Clinton,” I said, & they give me light smiles & the girl gave me a sweet wave.

I turned to the direction of a guy, wearing a brown Tshirt & black jeans. “& you’re…”

“Jongjin” he pronounced confidently. 

“Right” I nodded. Then I saw the little boy standing next to Yesung. “& you’re Yonghwa. Yesung’s little cousin” I said quickly; wanting to just get it over with.

“Ok, I think I’m finally caught up now” I said & let out a relieved sigh.

Today was one confusing(& unexpected) day…

 

“Just to get this straight, you’re a girl right??” Jongjin suddenly asked me eagerly.

I looked at him & raised an eyebrow at the weird question. “Um, yes”

He let out a relieved sigh. “Pheew! For second there I thought I was going gay!” he said with a laugh.

Err.. ‘Gay’? o.O

“As in…” I began, while giving him a space to finish my sentence.  

“Well for a second there, the word ‘hot’ came across my mind” he smirked.

“Eh?” I raised an eyebrow at what he was tying to refer to. I blinked for a moment & stood there frozen. Did he just call me ‘Hot’?!?

 

Yesung’s POV

I had my eyes wide opened as soon as the words came out from his mouth.

What the- Aish this kid!!

I got up from the couch & quickly ran up to him, grabbing his shirt so he couldn’t go anywhere.

“Yah Jongjin-ah! Have some manners!” I told him; embarrassed by his actions.

“Yah hyung, you’re the one who taught me how to do pick up lines” he blinked innocently, then everyone stared. Jade crossed her arms & raised an eyebrow at me.

I gritted my teeth & rolled my eyes at Jongjin. “Just don’t think of flirting with her, Jongjin” I glared, knowing how a flirt he is with everyone.

“Aish, arasso arasso…” he sighed, but listened anyway.

 

Jade’s POV

“Um… Oook then…” I gave out an awkward expression. “Y-You guys go ahead. I’ll just be in my room then…” I said as I turned around, heading into the direction of the hallway, trying to avoid the awkward scene.

I walked into my bedroom & closed the door.

 

“Wooowww…” I finally let out.

I shook my head & just jumped on my bed, letting the guys have their ‘family get-together’.

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a family reunion like this… I thought to myself as I glanced at my closed door.

I wonder what the guys talk about with their family…

I decided to peek out my door. Just a little bit.

 

“O-Oww! N-Noona~!” I saw Kyuhyun pout as Ara caught him by the ear.

“Yah Kyuhyun-ah. How’ve you been acting when noona’s not here, huh??” she asked him. “Did you stay up all night playing StarCraft?!?”

“What?! Ani!” Kyuhyun said.

Obviously he was lying… =.=” I would be the one who always couldn’t sleep at night coz of the loud game sounds coming from his room! >.<

 

I turned my focus over to Henry. He hugged Whitney tight, & his big brother smiled big while pating him on the back.

He must really miss his family…

I mean, the guys work a lot, & they hardly get a day off! So it must be hard for them to hang out with the family…

 

I could feel a slight pressure gripping my heart all of a sudden. My eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter