The Kids

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

Well this is gonna be good… I thought sarcastically.

“Kids, greet your hyungs” Mr. Kim told them.

Hyungs? Oh right! I forgot that I’m dressed as a guy…

 

“Anyeong haseyo! I’m Youngsoon & I’m 8 years old!” said the talkative, cheeky one.

“Anyeong haseyo~ I’m Junghee” the one wearing the power rangers Tshirt introduced himself & bowed.  

I looked over to the next & found another dark haired boy with a sweet smile on his face. “Anyeong haseyo. My names Chungho”

Mr. Kim smiled. “Ok now-” he turned around. “Where’s Taehyun??” he suddenly panicked.

Then out of nowhere…

“HAH!” a surprising voice caught my attention, followed by a water gun splash!

What the!

“Y-Yah~!” I shouted & quickly protected myself with my hands!

“Taehyun! Stop that! Put that down!” Mr. Kim instructed him.

The little boy pouted & gave Mr. Kim his water gun & went back in line along with the others.

“Anyeong haseyo~! I’m Taehyun!” he suddenly put on a sweet smile after DRENCHING me with that water gun!

I nodded nervously tryng to make a ‘good’ impression instead of loosing my temper. Aish! I’m never good with kids! Well it’s not that I hate them, I’m just scared of them! I mean, they’re soo innocent, yet, scary & evil at the same time! (like Kyuhyun!)

“Anyeong haseyo~” another boy bowed. “I’m Dongsun”

Well he seems like a good kid. Well compared to Taehyun =_______=”

I looked at the next one next to Dongsun. He had his head down. His hair was a bit light, with hints of brown. He had big eyes, fair skin. Although, he seemed… scared.

Even though I was drenched & wet, I put on a little smile & walked towards him.

“Anyeong haseyo~” I kneeled down next to him & smiled. “What’s your name?” I asked since he hadn’t said a word ever since he came down the van.

He looked at me with that scared expression of his, but didn’t say a word.

“Oh… His name’s Hyunsu” Mr. Kim said. “But… he doesn’t talk”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter