Reunion With The Past

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

I stood there with my arms crossed, eyes looking away & face still maintaining a scowl. All Ellie did was just stand there with wide open in shock, as if she was about to burst into laughter or something.

She closed then & a smirk was formed. “Wow” she exclaimed one hand on her hip. “Just WOW”

& what does she mean by that? It’s not even an adjective!

“Three months, & look at you” she said. “What happened?”

What an insult…

“Hmm~” I smiled fakely at her. “Seoul’s changed me, I guess”

She prevented herself from laughing & covered . “Seoul? You actually went to Korea?”

“As a matter of fact, I did” I said with a proud smug.

“Really?” she said, sounding uninterested. “So what’re you doing back then?”

Before I answered, I glanced at Siwon, who was still at the counter. I could see him looking & staring back at me & watched.

I turned back to Ellie, still maintaining my plastic smile. “Um, oh nothing. Just visiting home & all” I continued.

I couldn’t help but keep on glancing at Siwon who was glancing back. & I noticed Ellie looking over to what I was looking at. Although she didn’t say a thing, until Siwon called me.

“Coming!” I shouted back over to Siwon.

As I walked over to the counter, Ellie followed beside. “You know him?” she asked.

“Yea, why?”

“Who is he? Never seen him around here before” she said.

“He’s a friend back in Korea” I said. At that moment, I reached the counter.

Siwon had already paid the bill & the food was ready too. I grabbed a few & carried some & he carried the others. Siwon thanked me & I could see Ellie staring. & I knew that if I didn’t say anything, I’d be considered rude.

“Um, Siwon” I cleared my throat. “This, is Ellie. My old boss” I explained. “Ellie, this is Siwon. My-”

& before I could even say anything, the girl from behind the counter shouted “Have a nice day! Hope you’ll both have a nice breakfast together!” & then she waved at me & Siwon perkily.

Really. I feel like sinking down & hide under a rock now =____=” I mean, come on! There’s no way we gave off an impression that we’re a couple!

As I tried to hide my red face, Ellie glared at me then looked over to Siwon. “Oh, so you’re her boyfriend from Korea?” she said with a hint of a sarcastic tone.

Siwon just stood there, dumbfounded. “Uh…”

“Well then. Good for you, Jade” said Ellie as she put on her sunglasses & walked off.

& as soon as she was gone, I raced back to the parking lot as quick as I could.

Boy. By her tone, I’m guessing she felt bad knowing that Siwon was my(not real) boyfriend. Was she gonna hit on him or something? o.O

“So that was your old boss?” Siwon said as we got into the car.

“Sadly, yes”

“& Ellie was her name?”

“Yea”

“You know I think one of the guys told me about her… Was she your friend?”

I almost hurled at the word ‘Friend’.

“WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOO! She is the most vicious, most horrible person I’ve ever met!” then I stopped to think. “But now that I think about it, maybe next to Seohyun & Jessica… Oh, & Sulli”

“Sulli?”

“Yea well, she’s nice. But she can be kind of a… diva”

Siwon almost laughed when I said that. “Nah don’t worry. She’s like that, but she’s harmless” Siwon shrugged, then started driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We arrived at the driveway of our house & I unlocked my seatbelt & grabbed the food, as Siwon grabbed the others & opened the door.

I tilted my head up to see the guys already awake. “Oh! Morning~!” I greeted them.

“Oh, hey Jade. Where’d you go?” Donghae asked me.

“I went to grab some breakfast with Siwon” I smiled while holding the bags up to my face.

To my surprise, he laughed & ruffled my hair. “You’re so cute!!”

“Em?” I exclaimed with a slight confused pout.

“Your outfit. It looks good on you” he complemented with a grin.

“Oh, thanks” I said & went straight to the kitchen to set up the food. I grabbed plates… glasses… then set em up on the table in the dining room.

When I was done we were all seated in the dining room together for breakfast, & everyone else had already woken up. I hurried into the kitchen to get some more plates, but when I came back, all seats were taken. Well except… the one next to Heechul…

I swallowed my pride in & pursed my lips together in pain, & made my way to the seat.

I set the plates & passed them to Shindong, & him passing it to Ryeowook, & so on; then finally I sat next to Heechul. I had NEVER(EVER) sat next to him during breakfast/lunch/dinner. Nor that I want to.

As I was about to take a bite of my food, I stopped & froze. When I looked up from my still position, everybody was looking at me. They noticed, & quickly looked away as if nothing happened, & started eating again. Once again, I tried to take a bite, when I noticed Heechul staring at me.

“What?” I asked with the spoon still a few inches away from my mouth.

“Nothing” he said & looked away.

Then Sungmin from beside me tried to finish his sente

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter