A Girl In A 12 Guys Dorm?!

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

“Oppaaaaaaaa~!!!” I screamed as I grabbed him & wrapped my arms around him tightly!  

“J-Jade~ I-I have to go to work~” Donghae said nervously as I clinged myself onto him.

“Oppa~ Don’t leave me here with.. with.. with THEM!!!” I pointed at the others just who stared at me like as if I was crazy!

Yah~! Why does all the ‘good’ people(minus Ryeowook & Kyuhyun) have to leave me?!

“But Jade~” Donghae tried to say in his sweetest voice. “Super Junior M has a show to do~” he said. “We have to go. You stay here & be a good girl, ok?” he smiled & patted my head.

I tried to act & sob a bit. But that didn’t work…

“We’ll be back~!” Henry smiled & waved as he head out the door with Ryeowook.

“What happened to the ‘over-protective’ friend of mine?? Are you gonna leave me here to dieee???”

“Hahah, nah~ You won’t! You’ll be in good hands. I’ll see you later~!”

“Oppa~!!! Don’t leave meeeee~!!!”

“Yah, act like a big girl, why don’t you?” Heechul said.

I looked over to him & just shot an annoyed look.

Wait a minute…

“What time is it?” I suddenly asked.

“Um, 12:50pm?” Sungmin said, looking at his watch.

“Shoot!!” I exclaimed & ran out of the dorm.

I headed back to my dorm. When I first stepped in, it was soo slippery! The water leak that came from the bathroom had spread to the whole place!

I turned to my left & head for my bedroom. I pulled a chair & set in front of my closet, climbed up, & grabbed my secret SuJu box.

I ran back outside; the water under my feet, splashing at each step I take.

 

“Jade?” Sungmin called to me.

“Be right back!” I told him & ran out as I headed to the elevator & rode down.

 

I rode my bike & headed to the school I went to yesterday. I remembered, I was supposed to come back today for the girl, Hye Su.

I stopped my bike at the front of the gate at the school. Soo many students were coming out & I looked for Hye Su.

Is she here?

“Unnie~!” a girl called me. When I turned, it was Hye Su!

“Ah, Hye Su-ah~!” I walked to her. “Mianhe! I forgot about this morning. I hope I’m not too late!”

“Kok chong ma, unnie~” she smiled.

“Here~” I took out the photobook from my sling bag & gave it to her.

“Waaa~! Kamsahapnida, unnie!” she grinned. “Unnie! Thanks so much! This photobook’s reaaally hard to find”

“It’s no problem~”

“You’re really lucky you got it!” she said.

I just smiled.

“Ah, unnie! Do you want ice cream? My treat~!” she said.

We both walked to the park as she led me to her favorite ice cream parlor ahead.

“What flavor do you want, unnie?” she asked.

“Strawberry!” I grinned.  

“One strawberry cone ice cream & one vanilla please~” she asked the man.

She took the ice creams. “Here, unnie~” she handed me the strawberry ice cream.

We then headed towards the park bench. The same bench I’ve been to for two times already. Somehow, whatever I do, I’d always end up back here.

“So unnie, why’re you selling all these stuff anyway?” she pointed at my bag filled with Suju merchandise.

“Well I just arrived from New York to study art here” I told her. “&… I kinda needed the money”

“Oh~”

“How old are you, Hye Su?” I asked her as I my ice cream.

“I’m 14 going to be 15~!” she smiled brightly. “What bout you, unnie?”

“I’m 18~” I said. “Wow I feel old” I let out a chuckle.

“Nah~ You’re not, unnie!”

“Hye Su, the other day… Who was that at the gate? The one who called you” I asked.

“Oh, that’s my oppa~”

“Oh~”

“He’s the best~ Although, he do get over protective sometimes. But I love him~” she laughed. “Do you have an oppa, unnie?”

“Um, I did…” I said awkwardly.

“Awww unnie~! What happened??”

“Well, it was this a car accident a long time ago…

“Unnie…” I heard her whispered under her breath.

I can’t believe it. Why am I even saying this? It just makes everything harder & painful for me…

“But…” I begam, trying to hide my tears. “I do have someone, who’s… kinda like my own oppa~”

“Jinja, unnie?” her eyes widened.

“Em~ Ne~”

“Who is it?”

“Well, he’s a friend of mine~” I smiled as I thought of Donghae.

I quickly finished up my ice cream. “Well I better get going” I said as I stood up from the bench. “It’s nice to see you again~ & thanks for the ice cream~!”

“No prob, unnie! Hope to see you soon~” she smiled. Aigooo~ This girl is just soo sweet!

I hopped on my bike & rode off. I rode along the streets & thought of what to cook for the guys when I get back. Better think of it now before they force me to cook.

Hmm… But I think we ran out of stuff already in the kitchen. I might need to go to the supermarket & grab some stocks

As I was riding along, a rain drop fell on my cheek.

It’s raining?

I looked up to the sky.

Oh, it ‘is’ raining. Better head to the supermarket before…

& suddenly, lightning struck.

Looks like it’s gonna be a heavy rain I thought to myself.

I kept on continuing riding my bike to the supermarket, but as I rode along, the raining suddenly became heavy. The cold wind blew to my face & I could feel my jacket starting to soak up.

Cars passed by, it kept hitting the rain puddles & splashing em to me!

I tried to ignore it. But the rain was getting too heavy for me to see the road. I didn’t even notice the bump I accidentally hit!

My bike suddenly went off trail as the road was getting too slippery for me to handle! I lost control, & before I knew it, my bike swirled in the middle of the road! Surprising all cars that were zooming by.

I held the steering tight in both my hands. But instead, I ended up getting thrown off & landed on the hard cold pavement on the sidewalk!

My body ached as I took the fall. I looked for my bike. There, in the middle of the road. Before I could even get to it, a huge truck passed by. Without it noticing, it ran over it! Making it crushed into pieces of broken metal…

My bike!!!

Inside I felt like screaming! On the outside… All I could do was just lay there, speechless. Ok, I was a bit upset bout my bike.

My brand new bike…

But still, that could’ve been me :S

 

I decided to skip the supermarket & just go back to the dorms instead. Well, I had to walk but, what can I do? My bike was already in bike heaven T_T

As I walked all the way, I kept on whimpering a bit. But I still kept on trying to fight the pain. My body was aching, my head was spinning…

I finally reached the dorms. I almost headed for my dorm, until I remembered that my place was still under construction due to the leakage.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter