Homesick

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

Later on we caught up with the others back at the dressing room. I stood at there door as Eunhyuk passed by.

“Yo, what’s with the face?” Yesung asked me when I walked in.

“What face?” I asked.

“Your gloomy look that’s saying like you wanna die?” he joked. I rolled my eyes & sat on one of the white chairs near the mirrors.

“What’s up? You ok?” Siwon asked me.

“It’s nothing” I avoided looking at him.

“Oh come on. You’ve been grumpy ever since we met Jessica” Eunhyuk interfered.

“Yea? So??” I replied. My arms still crossed as I sat there. My voice, a bit sharp.

“What’s wrong? You mad at Jessica or something?”

“No…” I mumbled & looked down at my feet.

Ok, it’s a ‘Yes’ actually. But they’d never believe me if I say that Jessica’s an evil(scary) person, that all she knows is to talk badly about people! & even if they knew that, they’d rather take the side of a pretty blonde girl, than one that looks like a boy…  

“Why? Are you jealous of her?” he smirked.

“What?! I am not!” I shot up from the chair.

“Then why’re acting soo weird??”

“It’s because…” I quickly stopped. Should I tell them about Jessica? How she dissed me? No. Those idiots will never believe me. Donghae, maybe. But Sungmin said that he’s got a huge crush on Jessica. Or was it ‘Had’? Nah, I don’t even remember…

“What?” he waited for me to continue.  

I bit my lip, “Nothing…” & sat back down.

“Hahah, you are jealous of her, aren’t you?” he smirked & crossed his arms.

“Why would I be jealous?” I shrugged & looked away.

“Oh come on. She’s tall, she’s a singer. & she’s hot” he explained.

“Do you have to define it?” I said sarcastically.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

“You are jealous” I .

Suddenly, she shot up from her seat.

“I said I’m not, ok?!” she shouted. Which, sorta made everyone turn their heads & stare at her. Siwon who was reading, even put down his book with his eyes focused on her.

“Whoa Jade. Chill…” Yesung said.

“Yea… You’re not acting like yourself” Ryeowook told her.

I looked at her as she slowly breathed in & let out a heavy sigh…

“I just don’t feel like myself, ok??” she grinted. “I’m just… Arghhhh!! I just wanna go home!”

Ok, what’s with her? She’s acting all moody all of a sudden.

“Look, ok. We’ll go back now” Siwon said the words that would calm her down.

She brushed her hair with her fingers, but then stopped & looked at her hair & let out a low groan.

Is she still upset about having to cut her hair??

 

Jade’s POV

I dunno why… But I feel like crying. Everything’s bad… I just… It’s so tensed right now! & it’s killing me!

I don’t care if they bring me back to the dorms! By home, I meant I wanna go back ‘home’! Back to New York!

The people that I’ve looked up to are NOT like what they seem to be. I don’t have a place to stay, so I’m stuck here! MILES away from home! & my hair is short, & I have to disguise myself as a boy, JUST because of some stupid scandal rumors!!!

“Come on Jade.. Relax…” Donghae stepped beside me & softly touched my shoulder.

“Let’s get back…” he said & led me outside the room, back to the parking lot along with the rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We arrived back to the dorms, & I hadn’t spoken a word to any of them. Sungmin didn’t even come & sit with me at the back seat. Although I did notice him sneaking a glance at me once in a while. His expression… I don’t know if he’s worried, or he hates me or something. He probably thinks of me as a brat now coz of that tantrum I pulled!

 

When we reached the dorms, I stayed behind & was the last to go in.

Right now, I wish to have my dorm room back so I could SLAM the door SHUT & lock myself in!

But sadly, I’m stuck here & on this dark rusty couch!

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Kyu,” I turned to see Donghae, coming into my room.  “About Jade… She seems…”

“Upset?” I finished his sentence for him.

“I guess so… Do you think she’s ok?”

“I dunno. To be honest, I’ve never seen her like that before. I could see that she was about to crack for a minute, but she still controlled herself”

I waited for Donghae’s reply. All he could do was sigh…

“You really care about her, don’t you?” I asked him.

He nodded.

“She’s like a sister to me, even though It’s been only been like, what? 3 weeks? But she’s nice…” he smiled a bit, & he sat down at the edge of my bed.

“So what did you mean?” I asked & went to sit down next to him.

“Huh?” he looked at me with a confused look.

“That day, when she first moved into the dorms. You said to go easy on her because she’s had it hard… What did you mean by that?”

He hesitated for a moment when I asked. But after a few, he told me. Everything. Everything about Jade. How she lived ever since she was a kid. To me it was kinda shocking. I mean, I never knew how tough her life was.

“So… she lost her mom & her brother?” I asked when he was finished.

“Em… Yea” he said; sounding a bit guilty for telling me that.

“I’ll go talk to her” I told him as I left the room.

 

Jade’s POV

I rested on the couch. My head focusing on nothing.

“Hey…” Kyuhyun suddenly came. I sat there & stared blankly while the TV wasn’t even on.

“Donghae told me you uh… had some ‘problems’?”

“What does he mean? I’m perfectly fine” I lied. Definitely not convincing enough.

“You’re lying” he said.

“I know” I said as if I didn’t even care.

“So what’s wrong?” he said & sat beside me.

“Look. Why’re you here anyway?”

“Uh… I live here?” he chuckled.

“No. I mean, what are you doing, sitting here?” I pointed down at the couch.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter