Heechul To The Rescue

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

“Quick! Let’s get out of here!” I told them as we ran for our lives.

“I told you they’d recognize us!” Ryeowook said as he ran beside me.

“Yea yea, I know!” I grunted as we headed out of the theater. I looked back, & Amber & Key were right behind us, thank goodness. “I don’t think they’re following us” I said as we stopped to catch our breath for a moment.

Then an outburst of stompings were heard. “OPPA!!!!!!!!!”

I blinked & gulped. “On second thought, LET’S RUN!”

 

Key waited as Amber tried to keep up. He quickly grabbed her hand & increased their speed. “Over here!” he brought her to a corner, which accidentally let us split up from each other.

I looked to my right. “Ryeowook?” but unfortunately, he’d left me.

I was already alone, trying to think up of a plan. Hopefully no one saw my face. I don’t think those girls even recognized Amber. So that’s a good thing. I don’t think paparazzis are here too. Wait, would paparazzis hang out at movie thea-

“WHOA!!” I there was a sudden grip on my hand & I was pulled to a corner. A hand covered my mouth, but my view was still clear that I could see the swarming girls running into the wrong direction.

I felt someone breathing down my neck. “They’re gone”

That voice

I looked up & shook my head to toss his hand away from my mouth. “HEECHUL?!”

He looked down with an innocent, I-Did-Nothing-Wrong look. “You’re lucky they didn’t get a good look at your face”

“W-What’re you doing here?!” I got up & released myself from his grip.

“Saving your . What else?” he said as he too stood up.

“Oh haha, very funny Stalker” I fake laughed.

“I-I wasn’t stalking!” he protested, face becoming red. I tilted my head & raised a brow with both arms crossed.

He opened his mouth to protest again, until Ryeowook showed up. “There you are!” he exclaimed in relief. His gaze then turned to Heechul. “Hyung??” then he looked at me & asked what Heechul was doing there.

“Beats me” I shrugged. “But at least he was in time to save me before I get mobbed! Unlike you! You just left me there!”

“S-Sorry!” he apologized. From the corner of my eyes I could see Heechul smirking.

“Nevermind…” I sighed. “Have you seen-” I was about to ask him where Amber & Key went, until my phone rang.

When you laugh, I feel good too~

The two guys tried to control their smiles by covering their mouth after hearing my ringtone. I glared at them & just sighed, taking my phone out.

I looked at the caller ID & saw Amber’s name. “Hello? Amber! Are you & Key ok??” I quickly asked without hesitating.

I smiled after hearing her explanation. It turns out that after the run, Key planned to go get some dinner with her.

Awwwwww~!!!

“Ok, I’ll see you tomorrow then. Have a good time~ Bye” I ended the call with a huge grin.

I turned to Ryeowook & gave him a thumbs up. “Plan worked!”

“Well, glad I could help” he smiled. “Let’s head back”

I was about to leave with him, until Heechul suddenly grabbed my arm. “Wait” he stopped us. “Ryeowook, you go ahead. Me & Jade need to catch up with some things”

“Wait, w-what?” I was surprised at his words.

“Well, ok, hyung. See you guys later at the dorm” Ryeowook said, then left.

I turned around & looked suspiciously at Heechul.

“Kaja” he said cooly with his hands in his pockets & began to walk. I had no choice but to follow him anyway.

We reached outside to the carpark & it was getting cold. I quickly untied the jacket on waist & put it on. We both got into the car, & there was silence. I glanced to my right, then to my left.

What did he want again?

“So you’re dating Ryeowook?” he suddenly asked me as he started the engine. My body froze on the spot.

“A-Aniyo…” I said, trying to cool myself down.

He raised an eyebrow at me. “Oh really?” he said, not believing me.

“Wait aren’t I the one who’s supposed to ask the questions?” I said. He raised his brow again. “What were you doing back there? I mean, who told you that we were at the movies?” I asked. I was on a roll with the questions. That is until…

*grumble grumble*

Oh crud. That ruined the moment.

He looked down at my stomach that was making too much noise. “You’re hungry?” he asked, completely changing the subject.

I had no choice but to answer his question. “Y-Yea…” I said while trying to avoid looking at him. “We were supposed to go out to the restaurant, until… that happened”

He eased back into his seat & started to drive.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later

I was sitting out on a park bench waiting for him. Then a few minutes later he finally came & handed me a hot cup of ramen from the 24-hours store across the road. “Here”

“Thanks” I said weakly as I took it.

“Sorry if it’s.. not really how you planned with Ryeowook” he said as he sat down next to me. “But if we go into any restaurants now at this hour where everyone’s eating dinner, then it might be a problem”

“It’s cool” I chuckled as I twirled the ramen wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter