It Was Kyuhyun?!

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Few Days

Jade’s POV

I walked out of my room(I just LOVE saying that XD) & passed Heechul’s room. His room was just next to mine, while Henry’s was to my right. So my room’s in the middle. (Dorm Map yea I know its ish lol i did it myself :P)

“Aish!” I heard Heechul cried in frustration.

Wouldn’t hurt to take a peek, right?

The door was open so I walked near to find him at his desk, shouting in front of the computer.

“Come on~!!” he shouted while typing in. The just computer spelled out a big ‘ERROR’ on the screen.

“Yea I know what ‘Error’ is!” he yelled & kept on typing.

Hahah, he’s so cute when he says ‘Error’ in English~

HOLD UP!

What am I saying?! Aish! Stop it Jade & FOCUS!

 

I held my breath & began by knocking lightly on the door. It caught his attention, as he turned away from the computer screen to me.

“Is uh… everything ok?” I asked.

“Oh, uh… y-yea…” he rubbed his neck awkwardly & turned back to focus on the screen.

“Got some trouble?” I asked him. He turned to look at me again with surprise in his eyes this time.

“I can help~” I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After a few minutes on checking what his trouble was…

“This, is what your trouble is?” I had my eyebrow raised as I pointed at the opened twitter page of his.

“All you need to do is click this, then this, &… Done!” I exclaimed proudly.

“That’s it?” he asked.

“Yep~”

“Then what was I doing wrong?”

“You clicked the wrong button, dork!” I said & pushed his head to the side.

“Um… Thanks” he(awkwardly) smiled.

 

Heechul’s POV

“Now, why don’t you help ‘me’?” she said.

“Boh? On what?”

“Well I helped you~ Clearly I get something in return” she smirked.

“Aish…” I sighed. “Ok then. Waddya need?”

“Make me a Cyworld account?” she bashed her eyelashes cutely at me.

“Cyworld? Can’t you just do it yourself?” I said & turned back to the computer.

“I could but, it’s a Korean website, remember?” she told me.

“&?”

“& I need you to do it for me! Pleaaaseee~” she pouted. “Oh come on~ I’ve always wanted to open one~!”

“Fine…” I sighed & opened up the webpage.

“It’s pretty simple. All you gotta do is click ‘Register’,” I said & clicked the link. “& just fill out these forms. See? Easy”

“Aish, I know how to register. I just don’t know which box to fill in!” she said.

“It’s easy…” I told her & began pointing at the screen.

“Write your name here, fill you your age here, put your password here-”

“Wait! Wait! Lemme get a paper & a pen!” she exclaimed & began looking for one.

“Yah, why do you need that??”

“Because! How am I gonna remember all those??” she said as she kept on looking through my whole room.

“Just read the names of it right next to the boxes!” I said.

“Yah! Idiot! I can’t read hangul!” she blurt out & hit my head(again!)

“Wait, you can’t real Hangul??” I scratched my head.  

She sighed. “No… I can ‘speak’ it. But I can’t write it. I went to a school in New York, remember?”

“Oh, right”

“Oh wait! That reminds me. Have you seen Donghae?” she suddenly asked.

“He’s probably watching TV outside”

“Good. Coz I thought he might have SJM rehearsals” she said. “Gotta ask him who got me out of that fire” she mumbled on her way out.

“Fire?” I asked myself. “W-Wait!!” I stopped her.

“What?” she asked & stood at the door.

“You’re asking who got you out of that fire?” I asked, making sure if I heard right.

“Yea. I need to thank whoever helped me, right?” she said.

“Well then thank Kyuhyun” I said while leaning on my door.  

“Oh, ok then I-” she paused. “KYUHYUN?!”

“Yea. He was the one who got you out” I told her.

“You’re joking right?” she raised an eyebrow.

“Why would I be joking?” I asked her.

“Are you sure it’s Kyuhyun?”

“Positive”

“Aish! There’s no way!” she whispered to herself.

 

Jade’s POV

KYUHYUN saved me?!?!?!

I quickly ran out to the living room. 

That’s impossible! There is NO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter