Spending The Last Month Together

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day

Jade’s POV

“Yah hurry up~!” I called to them as we were getting ready to go out to Lotte World. I was one of the first ones to dress up along with Donghae, Henry, & Siwon. I had a white tanktop on with a leather brown jacket over it, along with simple jeans & sneakers. (Outfit)

“Coming~!” Eunhyuk said as he tried to put on his sneakers as fast as he could.

The rest appeared from their rooms & we all went down together & rode in Shindong & Siwon’s car.

I sat in Shindong’s coz I loved how it was so cute & orange~!

Shindong was driving, of course. & Ryeowook was sitting in the front seat next to him, while I was at the back seating near the window seat next to Sungmin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A few hours later we arrived, followed by a loud screetch coming from Siwon’s car from behind. After settling into a parking spot, the rest came out as Leeteuk came out from the driver’s seat, adjusting his hair & jacket.

Oh, Teukie was driving. No wonder.

 

We all quickly ran into the place & I raced along with Henry.

“Last one is a rotten egg!” I shouted at them in english.

Henry looked excited & hyper while shouting “You’re on!”

While the rest just walked slowly, clueless of what was going on. In the end it was a tie with me & Henry as we arrived just in the nick of time.

As we waited together for the others to catch up, Henry ruffled my hair & laughed as he playfully placed the red LA cap that he was wearing on my head. I pursed my lips & laughed, then finally the others arrived.

“So where should we head first?” Leeteuk asked us.

Everyone was silent, then Donghae sounded out. “Let Jade pick the first ride” he said.

I signaled them, asking “Me?”

They nodded & I took a moment to think. Then, I snapped my fingers with a huge grin plastered on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!”

Screams were filling the whole place as we rode the giant red rollercoaster. Remember how I hated it before when I had to ride it with Kyuhyun? Well, thanks to him, I LOVE IT NOW!!! XD

 

Finally it stopped, & we all got off. Leeteuk was almost trembling at his knees. Sungmin thought he was gonna barf, & Yesung was dizzier than he’s ever been. Only me, Henry, & Kyuhyun got off with smugs on our faces, wanting to ride it again.

“Ok. My turn to pick” Leeteuk panted as he rested his hands on his kness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We visited the so-called Ghost House that Leeteuk picked. Really, it wasn’t scary at all. I don’t know why people made such a big deal out of it. It’s all mechanical & fake =.=”

“AHH!!!”

I stand corrected I thought to myself as I finally heard a scream from one of the passengers.

I turned to look around to find the person.

Oh, it’s just Hyukjae.

“L-L-Let’s find something less creepy after this” he said as his hands were tight in a grip on Siwon & Leeteuk’s shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We continued later on with the Giant Loop, then followed by Atlantic Adventures. My FAVORITE. But apperently, not Leeteuk’s :P

After the rides, we decided to just hang around & relax. Too much adrenaline already. I looked up & something caught my eye. “Omo” I exclaimed as I saw a shop filled with plushie dolls! I ran to it immediately.

“Y-Yah Jade. Wait for us!” Siwon said as he tried to keep up.

“Oppa, palli!” I laughed as I watched him trying to keep up like a big brother who’s running after his little sister.

Ever since I went out with Heechul, I learned to call the guys only ‘Oppa’ when we’re going out. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter