Eunhyuk's Apology

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

Ok, tomorrow I’ll be a bit busy since I’m gonna need to go out & sell those stuff. But how am I gonna do it without getting caught? I don’t want the others to know, except for Sungmin.

Plus, today’s my working day & how am I gonna avoid them? Hmm… Wake up early in the morning? That’s it!

 

The Next Day

5:57am. Not one of them awake yet. Perfect!

Now all I need to do is sneak out with the SuJu merch in my bag

I did as planned & was already down the elevator. I took my bike & cycled through the streets of Seoul.

 

Boy do I miss this place…

 

I passed by a school. Yes, a high school! Filled with SuJu loving students! Why not sell them here??

I took out the box & showed them to a couple of teenage Korean girls. They were so excited to find something that was original, but cheap!

Soon after, there were a few of their friends coming along too. & by 6:55am, everything was sold out. I was ready to pack along when I saw a Korean girl, about 16 I think. She was about to head inside the gates of the school, but decided to pass by me for a minute.

“Excuse me, but one of the girls told me you were selling Super Junior stuff?” she asked.

“Yea but, I’m sorry. Looks like everything was already cleared out” I pointed at the empty bag.

“Awww~ I really wanted one of those photobooks…” she pouted.

“Oh, kok chong ma~ If you want, I’ll come by tomorrow & bring some more”

“Jinja??” her eyes widened.

“U-huh~” I smiled.

“Waaaa~ Kamsahapnida unnie~! My names Hye Su! Nice to meet you!”

“Nice to meet to too! I’m Jade~” I shook her hand.

We talked a bit & turns out she’s a huge fan of Super Junior. Well, it was obvious. But she was a really sweet girl! She kinda reminded me of myself~!

“Hye Su-ah~!” a guy at the gate of the school called her.

“Ah, I have to get going. I’ll see you tomorrow unnie!” she waved at me & left.

“Anyeong~!” I waved.

Was that that guy… her oppa?

 

It was only 7:39am. I decided to roam around the streets for a while. I don’t think the guys are awake yet, so why not hang around for a while? I haven’t really gotten to tour around Seoul yet ever since I arrived.

I looked to my left. Then I came across a park.

“Oh wait. I remember that park” I said to myself as I parked my bike at the corner.

“This was the first place I ran to when Eunhyuk punched me” I said to myself. “Aaah~ Good memories” I joked to myself.

I really miss it here… I miss Seoul. I miss being here. I miss umma… I miss oppa.

“Aigooo~” I groaned to myself. “Why do I have to remember it now?” I asked myself & began to wipe away a tear from my cheek.

Memories came flooding so badly… All the good… The bad… It made me wanna cry, but I kept holding onto it. Oppa told me not to cry. He wanted me to be a big girl.

“Aish~! What is wrong with me??” I groaned & quickly got up from the bench. I decided to go back to the dorms. I think the guys are awake by now…

 

I arrived back at the dorm & parked my bike at the corner. Wondering where I got the bike? Well I just bought it a few days ago with the rest of the money I still had. I figured I might need something to get around with. Plus, I’m gonna get my salary at the end of the month, & I got some money I earned by selling the SuJu merchandise. So it shouldn’t be a problem.

I went up the elevator. As I arrived at the floor, I could feel my eyes beginning to become teary again. But I still tried to hold it in by clenching my eyes shut & taking deep breaths.

“Where.Have.You.Been???” I wasn’t surprised when I reached up & found Sungmin waiting for me with a death glare.

I looked at him. He glared at me. But I was too upset to even care. My face was all gloomy. My eyes felt like they were gonna burst in tears…

I walked pass him.

“Hey! I’m talking to you here!” he shouted.

“Mianhe Sungmin. But I’m just not feeling myself today…” I sighed.

“Yah! What’re you talking about??”

I kept on ignoring him & went straight to my dorm.

“Hey! Don’t just ignore me!” he shouted & followed me in.

“Do you even know how worried sick I was??”

The words caught my attention as I turned around & looked at him.

 He’s worried? About me?

& then all of a sudden…

“Oww…” I whimpered & touched my head.

“Hey… Are you ok?” he suddenly asked. His voice tone, now softer.

“I-I think so… I just… been having migraines lately. That’s all” I said between whimpers.

“So where’d you go?” he asked.

“N-Nowhere…” I said; barely even having the strength.

 

Sungmin’s POV

“You obviously went somewhere. Now tell me” I forced her.

“Yah… Didn’t I tell you?”

“Tell me what?”

“About the SuJu merchandise… I went & sold half of it already”

“You did?!”

“Yea… I got a few bucks. Strangely, they sell really good” she teased but suddenly, she touched her head again & winced.

“Jade… Are you sure you’re feeling ok?” I looked at her. Her eyes were as if she was about to fall asleep.

“Sungmin-ah…” she said my name, & was about to say something when…

“Jade!” I quickly caught her as she fell in my arms.

“Jade, wake up… Wake up!” I called to her. Her eyes were half opened but after a while, they closed.

 

Heechul’s POV

I wonder where’s… What’s her name again? Jade? I wonder where she is… She’s supposed to be making my breakfast by now.

I went out to her dorm & saw that the door was open. But then I heard Sungmin’s voice.

“Jade! Jade!!”

Geez… Why the heck is he screaming??

I went in & saw Jade… in his arms?!

“Yah!” I shouted & marched in. “You flirt! What did you do to her?!”

“What?! Me?? Nothing!” he said.

“Well, what happened??” I asked & looked at Jade. Her eyes were closed & her face looked soo pale!

“I dunno! We were talking & she kept on complaining about these migraines & BOOM! She passed out! Luckily I caught her!”

I touched her cheek. “Ouch! She’s burning!”

“Here” I took Jade from him & held her in my arms. “Go tell the others. I’ll put her in her bed”

He nodded.

“Oh! & grab some cool water & towels!” I told him.

“Got it!” he said & turned around.

“& a thermometer!”

He turned back. “Wow, you’re like the least-caring person in the group, yet you’re th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter