Let The Lessons Begin!

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

I was sitting in the gardens out in the frontyard waiting for Eunhyuk & his dance lesson.

“It’s been 15 minutes…” I said to myself while glancing at my watch. “He told me to meet him here. Where is he?”

Just as I was about to get bored, I heard footsteps coming from my right. I turned around, & finally saw Eunhyuk coming over with a portable player in his hand.

“Ook~! Ready for your first lesson?” he asked enthusiastically.

“Umm… yea?” I said, unsure.

He began by warming up a little bit & stretching. After that, that’s when the lessons start. He switched on the music, & started with the dance, something like this --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJBw7c3PISc

 

My expression?

O.O

Is he CRAZY?! No WAY I can do that!!

 

“Look, E-Eunhyuk… Sure I’ve always wanted you to teach me, but… there is no way I can do it” I told him truthfully.

“Huh? You never asked me before” he said, stopping the music.

“Well I wanted to, but then I was too shy…” I rubbed my neck. “I didn’t wanna bother you… & now… all I think that there is NO WAY I can do that”

“Why not?” he asked innocently.

“Have you seen yourself dance?” I questioned him. “Sure you can do that. But I might just get a broken leg after that” I said while lowering my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Next up, fashion lesson with Zhou Mi

The two of us took a bus ride into town, & stopped by at Times Square. Once we entered the clothing store, he started grabbing these bunch of dresses, skirts, & well… girly stuff =.=”

“Z-Zhou Mi? I-Is this really necessary?” I asked later on as he kept on checking the racks.

“Of course! Heechul told me to make you look like a star!” he said.

 

After the past few hours, all I tried on were a bunch of glittery, PINK designs… All Heechul’s idea ==”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

First vocal lesson with Yesung

“Yesung” I called him strictly. “There is no way am I gonna hit that note. It’s crazy!”

“Oh come on, it’s just a little vocal warm up~” he said calmly.

“Little?” I emphasized the word. I slumped down onto the couch & buried my face in my hands.

This… is just not working…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later that night after dinner, I sat at my balcony, trying to get some fresh air, & maybe, some miracle would happen. That is, I hope…

Today was a pretty much a disaster. There is no way I can compete in the talent show… No.

*Knock! Knock!*

I turned my head around at the sound of the light knocking & saw Kyuhyun slowly coming in.

“What do you want?” I asked him harshly while looking back out to the view.

“Why do you always assume that I want something from you??” he whined while walking in. I ignored the comment & just acted as if he wasn’t there. But the fact that he came up to the balcony was not helping it.

“You looked glum at dinner” he said.

“That’s because I am” I told him sarcastically.

“Why? What happened?” he asked as he leaned over to the balcony. 

“Everything?” I said. “It’s the talent show that’s been bugging me…” I said while resting my chin on the railing.

“Ahh~ Yes. The talent show. The guys told me bout that” he said. “What’s wrong?”

“I just… j-just… *sigh* There is no way I can do it… NO way”

“Why not?” he raised a brow as he listened closer.

“I haven’t succeeded in any of my trainings with the guys. How am I supposed to go up on that stage this Saturday? I’ll make myself look like an idiot, way more than I was in high school!”

“Care to tell me what happened with the guys?”

I gave out a deep sigh before answering. “I keep on hitting the wrong notes, Eunhyuk’s dance steps would take me months to learn… & the fashion that I’m supposed to wear… is just… just so girly” I shivered at remembering all the pink sight.

“*sigh!* You’re too stressed” he told me while ruffling my hair. I pouted.

“That’s the problem. When I’m stressed… I… I can’t concentrate. I can’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter