Stuck With The Unwanted Guys

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

We reached down the elevator & as always, we rode the two vans that waited for us.

Donghae went into the second van with Shindong,  Sungmin, Siwon & Leeteuk.

I had to go into the first van with Kyuhyun, Yesung, Eunhyuk, Heechul, & Ryeowook.

 

Dang it, Donghae. Why do you always go into that van & leave me to go in this one with these... these… odd jerks?! I get it that you want me to ‘get used’ to them, & you want me to ‘bond’ with these idiots. But seriously?! Why do you have to leave me with Eunhyuk as well???

 

Arghhh… I wish Henry & Zhou Mi were here! But they’ve got other plans with SuJu M…

 

“Yah,” Eunhyuk interrupted my thoughts.

Gulp…

“Get in” he gestured me & pushed me in.

I was the first one in so I sat at the window seat while Kyuhyun sat in front of me, Ryeowook sat next to him, &… Gulp. Eunhyuk’s sitting next to… me? Ok, breathe… Relax, Jade. Now, Heechul’s sitting next to Eunhyuk & Yesung’s sitting next to Heechul. Maybe I chose the wrong seat? Why am I sitting with the top 3 people I don’t wanna be with???

Ok, Jade. Like I said. Relax… They may be… scary, but they’re human. Or more, they’re Super Junior! I just… still can’t believe I’m sitting in the same van as Super Junior!

But… the more that I can’t believe is that, this is how they are? I guess, the thing is, I’m still a bit… ‘disappointed’? 

Aish Jade! You’re over them already! So why do you keep thinking about it?

*Sigh* I just still can’t help the feeling of being a bit disappointed. The people that I’ve looked up to are like jerks! Arghhh!!

But it made me wonder sometimes. Would they act like this if they knew that I was an E.L.F.? I guess they’d act differently. Of course they would act like as idols they are & protect their image.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Wow, I can’t believe it. It’s been 15 minutes & Jade hasn’t freaked at all for sitting next to Eunhyuk. I know she’s got some problems with him, & that’s why Donghae did it on purpose to ride the other van so that he’s hoping Jade & Eunhyuk might get

 

Next 25 minutes

Ok, I guess they’re not getting along. Pretty impressive that Jade can sit there like nothings wrong.

“Yah, Kyuhyun” I turned to see Ryeowook looking at me.

“Em?”

“Stop that” he told me.

“Eh? Stop what?” I asked him.

“Staring at Jade?” he whispered.

“Boh??”

“Yah, it’s that obvious” Yesung whispered.

I turned to look at Jade. Ok, I guess I was staring at her while I was thinking. It was an accident ok??

“Kyuhyun-ah, what are you thinking?” Yesung chuckled.

“Yah, it’s nothing” I told him & looked out the window.

I took another peek at Jade. Good. She’s wearing her earphones. Meaning she didn’t realize a thing.

“Kyuhyun-ah” she called me.

Shoot! Don’t tell me she realized!

“Em, n-ne?” I stuttered. Dang, what’s with me stuttering??

“Mianhe…” she said softly.

“B-Boh? What are you talking about?”

She sighed & stopped the music on her phone & took off her earphones.

“I meant about this morning. Em, sorry… for yelling at you like that” she said.

Wait, she’s sorry?

“Em… A-Ani… I shouldn’t have sneaked up on you like that” I rubbed my neck. Wait, Cho Kyuhyun is stuttering??? Cho Kyuhyun never stutters!!

She paused for a moment.

“Kyuhyun-ah,” she called me. I glared at her for the informality.

“Um, mianhe” she said. “Uh… Hyung!” she began again. “Were you telling the truth?”

“Em? Bout what?” I asked her.

She peeked at the others for a minute & saw that Eunhyuk was with his video game, Yesung with his magazine, Ryeowook with his Ipod, & Heechul tweeting on his Iphone. Then she turned back to look at me.

“Um… D-Did you… happen to uh… s-saw me cry?” she struggled at her words as she played with her hands.

“Um…” I tried to find mine, but just nodded instead.

“Um, ok…” she sighed then looked down at her feet to avoid the awkwardness.

“You did say a few things though” I said, barely looking at her.

“Eh?” she looked back up to me. “W-What? What did I say?” she sounded eager.

I paused a moment to think wether I should tell her or not.

“Hyung, come on! Tell me!” she begged.

I sighed. “I’m not sure if I should say…”

“Please~!”

 

Jade’s POV

I’m soo curious! I talked in my sleep? What did I say??

Kyuhyun paused & I waited. Then he looked at me & leaned in close.

“Well…” he began. “You said…”

My eyes widened as I leaned in closer.

“…that you love me” he suddenly smirked.

WHAT?!

“Yah~!!!” I yelled & pushed him away back to his seat. Making him laugh like crazy!

“Hahahahah!!”

“Hyung~!” I whined. “Can’t you be more serious?? You’re such a kid!”

“Hey. They didn’t give me the nickname ‘Evil Maknae’ for nothing” he continued laughing.

Urghh…

“Hyung~! Come on! Tell me!” I pouted.

“Tell you what?” he chuckled.

“Did I say anything??”

“I already told you!” he laughed.

“Hyung, be serious!” I told him.

“I am!” he continued to laugh.

“Urghh… Seriously, hyung. I might’ve been asleep, but I am SURE that I didn’t say that” I crossed my arms.

“Are you sure?” he smirked. I rolled my eyes & leaned back.

I suddenly realized that everything was a bit quiet. Too quiet.

My eyes traced to the window as I looked outside.

“Uh… Where are we?” I asked, feeling suspicious of the surrounding.

“Hm?” Yesung exclaimed & looked outside.

“Yah, I thought we were supposed to be on the highway” he said.

“Mr. Seung, where are we?” I asked the driver.

“Uh… W-Well… We’re on our way now. I just… took a wrong route… I think”

What?!

“W-Wait… You’re not saying that we’re lost… Are you?” I said in a panicked tone.

“A-Ah kok chong ma! We’ll be there soon” he said nervously.

 

We took another small route around, &

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter