Another Side Of Jade?

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

“Jade?” Sungmin disturbed my thoughts back inside the bus. I just kept on staring outside the window while resting my chin on my hand.

“Jade”

“Huh?” I turned my head to face him.

“Come on now. Don’t think about it anymore” he told me & he sat down on the empty seat beside me.

“I dunno…” I breathed in & sighed. “It’s not over yet. I’m gonna find him as soon as we’re done with Adonis”

“Do you have to?” he asked.

“Well yea~ I need to ask him. Soo many things! I mean how the heck did he know? No one knows. Aish~! What am I gonna do???” I ruffled my hair & sighed again.

“Just don’t think about it. Focus on Adonis, then after this, we’ll find Mir & beat him up” he shrugged.  

“Ah! Sungmin~!” I playfully hit his arm & laughed.

“Just joking~” he chuckled. “I won’t kill him. At least, not yet” he stuck his tounge out.

“But you’re not gonna punch him, right?” I asked him to make sure.

“Maybe~” Yesung suddenly appeared from behind.

“Oh come on! We still don’t know anything about him. So let’s just focus on what he’s trying to do” I said.

“But if he gets anywhere near you we can kill him right?” all of a sudden, Eunhyuk popped in from behind Yesung next.

“ANDWAE!” I said! “No one’s killing anybody!”

“Awwwwww~” they all pouted & slugged.

“We’ll figure out what he wants, & how he knows first, before we jump to any conclusions” I told them.

“& then I’ll kill him for getting near you right?” Leeteuk jumped from behind with his hand in a fist; scaring Yesung & Eunhyuk enough to make them yelp.

All I could do was just roll my eyes at all the guys~

Strangely, they’ve been acting soo weird ever since we started Adonis. They became kinda, sorta… ‘protective’? Kinda like Henry. But not as bad.

 

*Sigh!* But it’s soo weird! I think I like the glaring Leeteuk & Yesung the bully more =.=”

 

“Hey why’s the bus slowing down?” Yesung panicked. All of a sudden, the bus became even slower than before & hardly moved an inch!

“Great… Something’s wrong with the bus. I might have to pull over. Hang on guys…” the driver said as he went on, still trying to drive the bus & hitting the gas even more. But as far as the bus could was to the small town ahead of us.

& then… it stopped with a slight noise. (dunno how to describe it though o_O)

When we got down the bus, I felt a raindrop hit my head. Then, followed by another…

“It’s gonna rain” said Donghae. “Come on. Let’s head over there” he gestured us towards one of the shops.

A café I think. You know. Those kinds of places where you see on the roads if anyone wanna stop for gas, food, or stuff…

“Let’s sit over there” Sungmin said, pointing at the cushioned four-seater table.

“You guys go ahead. Imma go & check out the bus with Mr. Jeung” Leeteuk said. “Anybody wanna come?”

“& get this face all greased up? No thanks” Heechul declined while crossing his arms.

“Suit yourself” Leeteuk shrugged & left.

“& I’ll check out if there’s anything to eat!” Yesung eagered & left for the counter.

& that just leaves me with…… Kyuhyun??

“Where’d everybody go???” I exclaimed & began to look around me.

“They all left” Kyuhyun shrugged as he sat down at the table next to me.

“Left?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Well Eunhyuk’s with Yesung over there. Heechul went to the bathroom to check on his pretty face,” he excplained. My eyes traced around to find Sungmin.

“…& as usual~ Pretty boy over there’s flirting with the waitress” he pointed at Sungmin who was leaning on the counter, talking to a pretty faced Korean girl with brown hair & pretty green eyes. Urghh…

“Well, a flirt will always be a flirt…” I rested my chin on the table & sighed.

“You’re jealous?” he smirked & crossed his arms.

“W-WHAT?! Pshh!” I rolled my eyes.

“Admit it. You’re jealous~” he kept on teasing me.

“I am not” I said sternly at his childish act. “Besides. He flirted with me first! & now he’s suddenly looking at someone else?!?”

“Jealous~~~” he sang.

I groaned & touched my pocket. Oh crud.

I patted my left pocket next.

“What’s wrong?” he asked as he looked down at me.

“My phone” I said. “Urghh I must’ve left it back in the bus” I groaned & got up. “I’ll be back…”

 

I heard a few whispers as I was about to open the door at the entrance.

“Is that Sungmin??” one of the girls asked the other.

“Omg! It is!!” she shrieked. Well they probally recognize who they guys are…

 

“Well, let’s just hope he won’t get mobbed…” I said to myself as I opened the door.

 

As soon as I reached the bus, I saw Leeteuk leaning on it while trying to figure out what was wrong with the engines.

“Found anything wrong with it?” I asked him.

“Nope” he sighed & leaned back up to face me.

“Where’s Mr. Jeung?” I stopped in my tracks & asked.

“He said he was walking out to find a mechanic. There’s probably some over there” he pointed out at the small own we were in.

I nodded & just went up the bus. I found my phone on my seat & took it.

 

Hmm.. There’s nothing to do back at the café anyway. Donghae’s with Jessica… Sungmin’s too busy flirting… & Kyuhyun… Well, let’s just say that I still can’t get the awkwardness between us to go away ><  

“But then again… I am hungry. Might as well get a chocolate bar or something…” I said to myself & walked down.

 

That is until…

 

“O-Oof!” I fell… Dang it! What the??

 

“Nice bus you got there” a voice said.

My head shot up at the surprise voice. I looked up, only to find a couple of boys, around a year or two years younger than me. One had short flat black hair that covered his eyes. He looks about seventeen to me. While the other was standing beside the door of the bus with one hand leaning on it. He was probably the one who tripped me.

I studied him & saw that his hair was a bit longer. You know kinda like Taemin’s Lucifer hair actually. Except messier, & orange-ier. (is that even a word? o_O) To me he looked like he’s only fifteen.

“Arghhh…” I groaned in pain after the fall & slowly pushed my body up with my hands. Until the orange-head boy pushed me back down with his left foot! “Oof!”

“Stay put, little boy. We’re not gonna hurt you” he said.

I slowly got up again.

Great… Not ‘another’ bully… I thought.

I’ve dealt with this kind since high school. & because of people like them I get in touble for fighting when it wasn’t even my fault…

“Waddya want?” I said coldly & stood up on my feet, not even bothering to brush off the rusty sand that got on my arm & jeans.

“Oh so you do speak Korean” the flat-haired guy smirked. “Hmm.. He looks pretty foreign to me” he said to his friend.

“Is it just me, or is he standing up to us?” orange-head guy chuckled deeply with his arms crossed over his chest.

Before I knew it, he kicked my back from behind! & with a thump! I fell hard on the ground.

I clenched my eyes in pain & I lay there.

Geez! These guys must be the bullies in town!

“Yah! What was that for?!” I yelled while gripping onto my bloody fist that got scraped due to the fall.

“Stubborn little boy” he said. “Still not knowing what we want?” he smiled evilly.

Urghh… Boy I’d love to give them a piece of my mind right now!

Wait. No Jade! You promised you weren’t gonna fight anymore!

Great. Now my conscience’s acting up… =_______=”

Suddenly the orange-head guy bent down & took something out from my pocket.

“H-Hey! Give it back! It’s mine!” I yelled.

“Niceee~” he exclaimed while studying my phone.

“Yah dongsaeng” the flat-haired guy rudely said while kneeling down in front of me closely. “Those other idiot guys aren’t here with you now. So before they come back, hand over the keys to the bus…” he held his hand out.

I looked up to him; my dark bangs covering my eyes, making him not being able to see my death glare.

& without warning…

 

*BAM!*

 

I punched him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yesung’s POV

“Yo Kyu” I called him while coming with a plate of fries in my hand. “Where’s Jade?”

“She said she was going back to the bus to grab her phone” he said.

“Ohh” I exclaimed while putting another fry in my mouth.

Then Heechul came in. “Pheww~ Feels soo much better after getting a bathroom break…” he let out a relieved sigh after holding it in during the last half an hour.

“Yah I told you to go to the bathroom back at the gas station” Eunhyuk lectured him.

“But I wasn’t feeling it then! Can’t blame me” Heechul crossed his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(Song: Don't Don)

Jade’s POV

I slowly got up on my feet while still trying to avoid the pain on my leg.

“What the heck! He freakin PUNCHED me!” the guy yelped & touched his aching jaw.

“Oh you’re soo gonna pay for that, little boy” orange-head guy said as he came towards me.

& just before his fist could even release his punch at me…

*SMACK!* I punched him hard.

 

Yesun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter