A Little Trick

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul’s POV 

“Is it just me… Or did we forget something?” Ryeowook suddenly asked while we were lying on the floor in our motel room.

Silence came as we thought & wondered what Ryeowook was meant…

“JADE!!” the five of us shouted at the same time!

“Yah! How did you forget about her??” Eunhyuk yelled at Kyuhyun.

“What?! Me?! You’re the one who acted like she didn’t even exist!” Kyuhyun shouted back.

“Aish, stop the shouting!” I sighed. “I’ll go find her…” I groaned & went out.

 

“Where could she be?” I asked myself as I closed the door behind me.

I breathed in the night air & wondered where to begin. She couldn’t have gotten far right? I mean, where else could she be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jade’s POV

“There. Everything’s all good. I’ll just sleep in the van~ No problem!” I said to myself as I settled in & locked all the doors.

Oh my super girl~!
Neoyege nan Super Man~

My phone went.

I should really change the ringtone… -________-”

“Yoboseyo?” I flipped it opened & answered.

“Jade!! Where the heck are you guys?!?!?!” to my surprise it was Siwon.

“Siwon oppa!” I exclaimed at his voice. “Wait. How’d you get my number?”

“From Donghae. Well he’s asleep right now so I just took your number from his phone” he shrugged.

“But that’s not the point! Where are you?? What happened?! Did you know how long we waited for you guys?! You could’ve at least CALLED!!” he kept on yelling loudly over the phone that I had to part it from my ear.

“O-Oppa, calm down” I said. I heard him breathing heavily over the phone.

“Ok…” he said as soon as he calmed down.

“Look, Mr. Seung took the wrong route, & we got lost. But don’t worry! We found the directions again & we’ll arrive soon! But maybe tomorrow. It’s dark out already so the guys rented a motel & they’re staying together” I explained.

“WHAT?! You’re staying together?!?”

& there goes the ‘un-calm’ Siwon again =.=”

“Eh?? O-Oppa! Yah! Don’t think of anything erted! I’m not sharing the same room as them!!” I quickly cleared it out.

“Well that’s a relief…” he said.

“I’m staying in the van”

“WHAT?!”

“Oppa! You’re making me deaf!” I pouted.

“Sorry! But wae???”

“Well the guys chipped in to get a room. Mr Seung offered me to bunk in with him, but… well… you know…”

“Arasso… Sorry that you have to sleep in the van…” he apologized.

“Nah, it’s no big deal. Trust me. I’ve slept in waaay~ more tougher places before” I chuckled.

“Well, at least you’re sheltered. I’ll see you tomorrow ok? Be careful” he said.

“I will~ Goodnight oppa~”

“Goodnight~” he said as he ended the conversation.

 

Dead silence…

 

“Aish… This is getting too boring…” I stretched.

I was sitting in the passenger’s. My eyes tracing the whole van. Then I wondered what was in the van’s dashboard. & due to my curiosity, I opened it & found it contained with CD’s.

I took a few out & placed them on my lap.

“Super Junior CD’s?” I read.

Almost all of their albums were there. Well waddya expect right? It’s Super Junior’s VAN!

I found their very first album, Super Junior 05, & swiftly slid the CD in the player.

The first track played, & it was Miracle.

“But ever since I've met you, my life's been like a dream~” I began to sing since no one was around.

“Boy… It’s freezing…” I suddenly shivered a bit.

I wrapped myself with my arms & felt the coldness on my skin. Since we were going to Busan, I didn’t really prepare for any sweaters since Busan’s supposed to be hot. But how would I know that I’d be stuck like this???

Next two tracks, then You Are The One was playing. I really missed this song… It always makes me feel somehow, better…

“Now that I realize it, I was never an anti fan...” I sighed.

Ok now I’m just talking to myself =.=”

“I was just… upset. I got to meet all my idols, but somehow, they hate me. I don’t even know what I’ve done to make them hate me. But I guess it’s their diva issue. Not mine”

But Mr. Park was the one who asked me to fix that. He said Super Junior was troublesome, & that so many assistants that he hired, quit.

“He’s considered lucky I’m still here” I groaned.

“Well mainly coz I don’t have any money to go back. But I would if I’ve the money. He wanted me to fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter