Fancy Restaurant = Classy Behaviour. NOT

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At The Restaurant

Jade’s POV

“Whoaaaaaa~!” I exclaimed when we arrived. “This is where we’re eating???”

The place was AMAZING. Like how you see in movies & dramas?? Kinda like in Boys Over Flowers!

 

The nice waiter brought us to another part of the restaurant, & to another section of it. A bit smaller, & it only had like four or five tables. There were three tables, & I sat at the one with Siwon, Leeteuk, Donghae, Eunhyuk & Heechul.

Siwon, being a gentlemen as always, pulled out my seat for me. Although it felt awkward coz then people would think it’s gay of him to pull out a seat for a boy.

 

Speaking of which, I should’ve dressed up before coming here! At least, dress like a girl! Gosh I feel like such a pauper now… =_______=”

 

I feel so low class!!

 

But then again… Compared to the other guys…

 

They’re like playing with the spoons like a kid & Henry’s like taking their pictures.

 

*Sigh!* These guys never grow up…

 

“Heechul-ah, stop embarrassing yourself!” I told him from across the table. “Or more importantly, stop embarrassing me…” I whispered.

“Huh? How’s this ‘embarrassing’?” he asked innocently with the spoons over his eyes.

 

*Sigh!* Aren’t I the maknae here?

“Siwon-ah. Could you please tell them to stop?” I asked & looked over to him. But he ws too busy joining them.

What the- Not him too! =________=”

I looked over to Leeteuk. “Teukie?”

Too late =.=”

 

“I feel like I’m stuck with a bunch of kids…” I sighed & rested my head on the table.

“Tell me about it…” Kyuhyun sighed. Oh wait, I forgot that he was sitting next to me.

One of the waitresses appeared & handed us each menus.

“Order up guys. It’s on me” Siwon said while holding up his menu.

“& this, is why I love you” Heechul said while holding up his menu, while I just stared at mine.

“Go ahead, Jade. Order whatever you want” Siwon said.

“You heard him, Jade! It’s all on him” Donghae chuckled while looking through the menu.

I sat there & stuttered. “Erm.. I-I uh…”

Oh man… What am I gonna do? I’m hungry, but everything here’s too expensive! >.< I don’t wanna trouble Siwon or anything!

“I-I dunno…” I said quietly.

“Or, we could just head over to the buffet table” Siwon suggested.

“Great idea!” Heechul exclaimed with a huge grin on his face as he put down his menu.

Siwon told the others to follow him to the buffet table as well.

 

“This one’s better. We don’t have to think on what to order” Heechul said, a he took one of the mini cut fruits from the buffet table & tossed it in his mouth.

That is until Leeteuk slapped his hand.

“Yah! Be more mannered & grab a plate!” Teukie whined.

Heechul groaned. “Aishh arasso, arasso…” he said & went to grab one.

 

I bit my lower lip & just stood there & watched as they all gathered for the food.

“Jade, aren’t you eating?” Donghae asked me.

“W-Well I uh…” I wanted to say that I wasn’t hungry. But then I’d be lying to myself. But at the same time, I don’t wanna bother Siwon! Aish! I feel guilty now >.<

“I have to go to the bathroom” I said.

“Ok, but don’t take too long” Donghae said as I rushed off.

“& don’t get lost!” Hyukie shouted right before I left.

When he said that I didn’t really pay much attention. I mean, how hard can it be to find a bathroom here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

3 Minutes Later

I stand corrected =.=”

“Yah! Where is the bathroom?!?” I whined as I continued running down the carpeted floor.

“Aish~! They’re soo gonna kill me if I don’t get back!” I said while glancing at my watch.

The problem is, Siwon brought us to a restaurant in a hotel. So of course this place is huge! >.<

“Urgh I’ll just get back to the restuarant” I sighed & went running back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Ah Jade. That was quick” Donghae said when he saw me coming.

“Yea… Mainly because I got lost” I mumbled.

 

“Jaesunggggg~!” a perky voice exclaimed that sent chills down my spine! XS

That was when I saw Jessica, coming towards me with a few girls behind her.

“Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter