One Room??? Help Meeeee!!!

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul’s POV

Aish… Great. Just great! My face is wet. My shirt is wet. & I think I can still feel the fizzyness on my face!

“If you open it too soon, the soda’s gonna splurge…” she told me.

“Now you tell me?” I asked sarcastically; the soda from my hair rushing down to my face.

“Well I tried…” she said, sounding guilty.

“Whatever…” I said as I tried cleaning it up by brushing it off of me. But it’s water! How am I supposed to get this cleaned??

“Come on. Follow me!” she eagerly said & pulled my arm.

 

We went back to the van with my hair & whole face still wet!

“Wait here!” she said & disappeared for a minute.

Later she came back with a bunch of tissues in her hand!

“Here!” she handed em to me.

“Where’d you get these?” I asked as I took one.

“In the van. Mr. Seung’s got tons of em in there!”

I began wiping the sticky soda off my hand & my shirt.

 

Jade’s POV

He took one tissue & began wiping the sticky soda off his hands.

I feel bad… I should’ve told him sooner that the soda was gonna splurge if he opened it too soon

I sat in the open van & bit my lip as I watched the soda drip his forehead.

“Here let me help” I said as I took the tissue in my hand & dried his hair for him.

“It’ll be easier if we had a towel…” I mumbled.

“You think?” he said as he continued to wipe his hands.

As usual, I ignored the sarcastic comment & wiped the soda off his forehead.

 

Heechul’s POV

Aish… Maybe I shouldn’t have been so hard on her. I mean, she is a girl. & they say girls have feelings.

Do they?

Ok, maybe this is why the guys say I can’t have a girlfriend =.=”

She kept on wiping my face, & I couldn’t help but stare at her the whole time.

I studied her fair skinned face… Her baby blue eyes… If I didn’t know any better, I’d say she’s a girl! Well she is a girl. It’s just that, you hardly EVER get to see her like a girl. She’s always dressing up in these boy clothes. & since she always wears a hat on her head, you can hardly see those crystal eyes of hers!

 

Actually, what I don’t get is, WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT IT?!?

 

“I’ll grab more tissues” she said & climbed in at the drivers seat.

 

Jade’s POV

I reached my hand for the box of tissues on the drivers seat.

Jumped in a bit &…

Clack!

Little did I know what I just pressed.

 

“Uh, Jade?” Heechul called me.

“One minute” I said as I tried to grab it.

“But uh, Jade~”

“One second”

 

All of a sudden I felt something shake.

Eh?

“Why do I feel like everything’s moving?” I tilted my head & wondered.

“Earthquake?” I thought stupidly.

“Jaaadeeeeee!!!!!” all of a sudden Heechul yelled.

I turned my head around. “Urghh what now??” I whined, then my eyes bulged.

Ok, can somebody tell me why he seems a ‘bit’ further? O_____O I thought he was just next to me

I looked back to peek at the rear view mirror &…

Oh CRUD! W-Why’s the van moving?!?!?!

 

“Yahhh!!” Heechul yelled as he ran after the moving van! “Yah!! The break! Check the breaaak!!!” he shouted.

What?? Break???

I looked at my foot that was caught in the middle.

Shoot! My foot got caught!

“Yah!! Hit the break pad! HURRY!!!” his loud voice turned husky as he continued to run!

“Uh, w-which one?!?” I shouted out the open door! (yes, the door was still wide open!)

“The one down there! Quick!!”

Oh great! I never learned how to drive!

“Oh great! Which one?! Which one?!?” I panicked to myself as I jumped & sat on the driver’s seat!

“Yah! Watch out!!” Heechul pointed at what was behind me.

Uh-Oh! Dead end! Dead end!!!!!!

I just shut my eyes & hit whatever was there!

& with one step! *SCREEEETCHHH!*

“Oof!!” I exclaimed as the van came to a stop!

 

Heechul’s POV

I sighed in relief as the van stopped right before it hit the wall behind.

I quickly ran to her. “Yah! Gwenchana??” I asked as I stopped at the open door.

“Yah, say something!” I said as she just sat there with her eyes wide & staring into nothing.

“Jade!” I shook her!

“H-Huh?” she looked at me, & I could tel that she was still a bit blur of the minor(but scary) incident.

“Yah! Gwenchana?!?” I shook her even more.

She moved to take a small step out from the van, but was too shaky & fell swiftly on me instead & I caught her.

“Are you ok?” I asked.

“N-Ne…” she nodded slowly; her eyes still looking a bit traumatized.

“J-Just a bit shocked” she added as she got on her feet & wobbled slowly.

I grabbed her her arm as she still looked unstable, & sat her on the seat in the van.

“Slow down. Sit down first” I told her. She nodded.

I closed her door & turned around to the other side & opened the door & went in to sit beside her.

“Feeling any better?” I asked right after I closed the door.

She turned her head & just nodded with her wide eyed expression.

“That was scary…” I heard her mutter under her breath.

“Didn’t you know where the break was?” I asked her sarcastically & raised a brow.

“W-Well, h-how should I know??” she stuttered; obviously still traumatized.

She kept on shivering. Not because of the cold, but because of what happened. Well to tell you the truth, it seemed minor, but it was actually pretty scary…

 

Jade’s POV

“Well I’m gonna head back” he said.

“Wait! Y-You’re not gonna leave me here are you???” I stupidly said.

Wait, what did I just say???

He turned back & looked at me weirdly & I just completely closed my mouth with both my hands & tried to look away.

Gosh this is embarrassing… But… I’m seriously still in shock of what happened =.=”

 

“Well if you want” he began. “I can… stay here for a while…”

Wait. Did he… Did he just say that?? O______O Or am I just imagining things??

Without hesitation, I quickly nodded. Sou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter