Is That You, Little Prince?

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

“EVERYONE! GET OUT! QUICK!!!” a voice shouted through all the pain & panic.

No. You’re not watching some action movie. We’re still on the same page.

“Have you seen Ryeowook?!” Leeteuk asked the others.

After the guy’s finished their photoshoot at the beach, they went to their second location at an abandoned building for the second photoshoot. & perhaps, it was a wrong idea. The director suggested for a special effect with blown up ruins & explostions in the background. You know. Like the one in Don’t Don MV? Well, this one just got worse.

As the director cued for the explotion scene, one of the bombs exploded. Bad thing. The bombs were accidently switched with the special effects one. & how did that happen?? Well beats me!

 

“I can’t breathe!” I coughed. I mean, I litteraly can’t BREATHE! The smoke! There’s too much in here!!

 

“Where’s Heechul??” I heard Donghae shout from outside.

 

I was almost out of the building…

…until I heard a bang!

 

Heechul!

 

I looked behind me to see him on his knees on the ground. Without hesitation, I quickly turned back & ran to him!

 “Heechul!” I kneeled beside him.

He kept on coughing, & I don’t think he even have the strength to stand!

“Come on!” I said as I helped him up.

I hung his right hand over my shoulder. Boy he’s heavy! Well not heavy. Just too buff! Shouldn’t he be the one carrying me out?? Well he is the guy!

 

I walked around the building, trying to avoid the fire & the burned ceiling that was falling down.

Finally, we were out & everyone was safe. I double checked, & everyone was there, thank God.

But when I touched my neck…

“Wait! My necklace!”

Dang it! It must’ve slipped back inside!

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

“I’ll be right back!” she said.

That idiot! Is she crazy??? Does she wanna get BURNED?!

“Yah! Jade! Get back here!” Ryeowook shouted. But she didn’t listen! She went back into the burning building  without a word.

This girl is going to get herself killed!!

 

Jade’s POV

I wandered in & began looking for the necklace with my hand over my mouth.

*Cough! Cough!*

I couldn’t stand it! Too much smoke! But there is NO way I’m letting that necklace slip through my fingers! (even though it already did)

I came to one of the rooms they were shooting in & thought I saw something on the ground.

Yes!

“There it is!” I exclaimed & quickly grabbed it!

I dusted off some of the dirt & went to the door. But it was closed. I tried opening it, but it won’t budge!

Uh-oh…

“Yah! Someone! Anybody there??” I banged on the door with my fist!

Again, I tried twisting the knob.

“Stuck…” I panted. Then I started to cough more & more.

Dang it! The fire kept on burning, & the smoke’s stuck in here & it can’t go out!

“Someone!! Open the door!!!” I shouted. Unfortunitely, no one could hear me at all.

“HELP!! HELP!!!” I shouted even harder! My voice, beginning to turn husky from all the screaming.

I tried backing up from the door slowly, & with one run, banged myself against it!

No luck…

Once more I banged myself again, but it still won’t budge! Instead I hurt my arm & that was when I realized my head was bleeding…

With no more hope, I sat down & rested myself against the cold hard wall & tried to breathe. The pain on my head kept on growing. As well as the pain in my lungs for breathing in too much of the smoke.

Lying there lifelessly, I closed my eyes to fight the pain. I could feel myself dozing off, but I was still conscious. Just half of me wasn’t. I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter