A New Beginning

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day

Jade’s POV

“Kajima…”

My eyes opened wide as the word echoed in my head. I looked around me. It’s morning. I thought to myself. But instead of getting up, I continued to lay & stare at the ceiling above me. My head recalled of the incident last night, & pretty much pictures seemed to move in my head.

I clenched my eyes as the word began to echo in my head in annoyance. My head ached & my stomach whirled. Such a good morning for me.

I didn’t plan to get up just yet & decided to lay in bed a bit more. Little footsteps caught my attention, followed by a jump on my leg. I glanced down to see the oh-so materialistic Heebum coming at me with his usual big, round eyes, same like the owner.

“Heebum-ah…” I smiled weakly as he came over & sniffed my face. “Morning…” I patted his furry head.

Then I heard a loud shout from outside.

 

“HEEBUM! Yah, where are you?”

 

There I spotted Heechul ruffling his hair wondering where his cat was. He noticed my slightly opened door & finally spotted Heebum inside with me.

“There you are!” he exclaimed & walked in. I rubbed my eyes & slowly sat up. “Yah, Heebummie. Did you wake??” he whined at his cat who just gave out a slight yawn.

“Nah, I was already awake anyways.” I told him. He nodded politely & carried Heebum in his arms.

“Breakfast’s ready, by the way.” He said as he walked out.

I nodded & hurried to get dressed.

I head on to find whatever I could find in my closet. I randomly grabbed a striped top then threw on a pair of jeans & walked out into the living room without brushing my hair. I gave it just a little tussle & that was it. (Outfit)

I sat at the table & hurried to eat my breakfast & swallow it as fast as I could. Suddenly, Leeteuk came forward. “Jade, someone’s here for you.” He said.

I blinked & paused eating to see who it was. From behind I saw Krystal walking in with a sorrow look on her face. I could easily tell what she was thinking.

“Unnie…” she whimpered & sat on the chair opposite to me. “So you’re actually leaving?”

I looked to my right & Leeteuk had already left. What more could I say?

“Mianhe…” I apoligzed sadly with my head slightly lowered down.

“Why didn’t you tell me & the girls?” she asked.

“Well, ‘cause I’m still not sure.” I said.

“But we’ll miss you too much.” She sniffed. “Please don’t go…”

Right then & there when she slipped those words out my mind began to think. She’s telling me to stay. Heechul told me to stay… Then what was I doing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Heechul’s POV

“Hey, have you seen Jade?” Yesung asked as he scanned around the whole dorm. Everyone finally came to notice & began to wonder themselves as well.

“Did she say she was going out?” Donghae asked him as he looked up from the TV. Yesung shook his head & the guys exchanged glances at each other.

“I think I remember her leaving just a half an hour ago right after Krystal left. Though she didn’t say where she was going.” Sungmin said.

I waited no more & grabbed my jacket & hurried out the door; leaving the guys to wonder all to themselves.

Strange… Where could that girl be? I asked myself.

I walked for about 15 minutes but I couldn’t find her anywhere in town. I slid my phone out from my pocket & decided to finally dial her up.

“Yoboseyo?” he voice spoke on the other end.

Phew.. Well at least I know that she’s ok.

“Where are you?” I asked impatiently. I listened as she explained & hurried to find her.

Just down a few blocks I found her coming out from one of the restaurants.

“There you are. What’re you doing here?” I asked.

“O-Oh, I was just…” she trailed off & began to point at a printed sign on the glass wall of the restaurant. “…looking for a job?” she answered with a sound of guilt in her tone.

I tilted my head & raised a brow. “Eh? For what?”

“Well I thought I might need one to help stabilize myself a bit if I’m gonna be staying here.” She explained as we began to walk.

“Aaah…” I nodded as I understood. “Yea, that’s true, I-” then I froze & stopped. “YOU’RE STAYING?!?!?!?” I exclaimed as both my hands gripped her shoulders. Few turned their heads around.

“Omo!” a group of girls gasped. “HEECHUL OPPA!!!”

I stared back at Jade as she stared back at me. Her blue eyes were definitely wide in horror.

“Run?” I squeaked.

She nodded fast. “OH YEA.”

We both hurried to out-run the groups of girls as fast as we could. Of all the times, why does it have to be now??

“Ok, it’s been a while since I did this.” I heard Jade pant as we turned to a corner. I gazed at her & saw how weak she suddenly was.

“Come on.” I pulled her & quickly shoved her behind an empty, closed stall. Within a few seconds the group of girls passed us in a rush, not even realizing where we were.

 

(FT Island Always Be Mine)

 

“Are you ok?” I asked Jade. She let out a few dry cough & finally managed to nod. I pulled her up slowly & brought her to her feet where once again, she coughed. “Are you sure you’re ok?” I asked her. Her skin was pale as ever.

“S-Sorry… I’m not really supposed to run.”

& that’s when I remembered.

“Yah, why’re you apologizing??” I whined & grabbed her arm. “Come on, let’s get you something warm to drink.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I signaled her to wait at the park as I skipped ahead to the nearest café. Within a few minutes I came back with two cups of hot chocolate in hand.

“Here.” I handed the one in my right to her.

She took it from my hand & gave a slight bow. “Thanks…”

Once we sat down on the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter