Let The Games Begin

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

Hyunsu fell asleep already, & I thought I’d grab some hot chocolate for myself. That is until…

*SMACK!* I realized I hit something hard!

I looked to see…

“Heechul??” I squeaked! Shocked to see him standing there behind the door!

He was rubbing his forehead in pain after I hit him with the door! But wait, what is he doing here??

“Ah, mianhe oppa!” I bowed.

“A-Ani~ I’m ok~” he assured, still rubbing his forehead.

“Aigooo… Lemme grab an ice pack! Go sit over there” I pointed at the couch in the living room & quickly hurried into the kitchen, straight to the fridge. I went through everything & finally found the ice pack in the freezer.

I sat down on the couch with him. “Here!” he stopped rubbing his aching head as I placed the ice pack on his head.

He winced in pain as I placed it. “Sorry!” I apologized & placed it even careful this time.

I watched as he began to wince at the pain. “Oh… Mianhe oppa…” I said, feeling guilty.

“Oww…” he slightly whimpered while holding the ice pack close to his head.

I changed my tone into more of an aggressive, harsh one next. “Yah. What were you doing in front of my door anyway? Were you evesdropping??” I said.

“No! I-I was just-” he stopped short & whimpered again. “Just… listening…” he continued.

“To what??”

“T-To the song…” he said inbetween whimpers. Man… That must’ve hurt.

“Song?”

“Yah… Peter Pan…” he managed to say. I thought for a bit.

“You were listening to the song I was singing??”

He nodded.

“Yah!” I hit his head!

“OWWWWW~!”

Oops… Shouldn’t have done that…

“Idiot! What were you doing listening to me singing?!?” I couldn’t help be be mad about it!

Aish! He heard my singing?! This is BAD! I’ve tried sooo hard to prevent myself from singing & THIS happened! Aish! Even worse! HEECHUL heard it! Heechul from SHUPER JUNI-YOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?” he poked my head, making me stop my horrible thoughts.

I quickly grabbed him by his shirt. “Tell me. You didn’t hear me, right???”

“Hear… what?”

“The song?”

“Song…?”

“Yah! Peter Pan!”

“Ooooh~! That… Oh yea, I heard it”

=_______=”

“Listen” I gripped onto his shirt tighter. “Pretend you never heard me & I won’t rip you to pieces, ok?” I said in my sweetest voice.

“O….k?” he let out a scared expression.

“Good”

He took off the ice pack & settled it on the table.

“Now how’s your head? Any better?” I asked him, trying to avoide the whole conversation we just had.

He looked at me as if I was a mad women. I mean, I almost ripped him to shreds for just listening to me singing, & now I’m asking how he feels??

“You are one weird girl…” he commented.

“I know” I shrugged.

“Aish… What’s wrong for me to hear you sing anyway?” he asked as he put the ice pack back on.

“Because” I sighed. “I don’t wanna hurt you with my singing”

“Eh?” he gave me a o_O look.

“Hurt?” he arched an eyebrow.

I settled in a bit on the couch as I began explaining.

“Well, I was told to not have a good voice, & that I always terrorize people with my singing. She said whoever hears my singing, needs to check up with the doctor to make sure he or she doesn’t go deaf” I said while pointing at my ear.

 

Heechul’s POV

I sat there blankly while I heard her explain.

“Is she crazy?” I finally asked.

“Eh?” she exclaimed as she stared at me with those huge  eyes of hers. For an asian, she sure have big eyes…

“Yah” I slapped her head.

“O-Oppa~!” she pouted. “What did I do??”

“That’s for listening to an idiot” I told her.

“Eh?” she tilted her head.

“That girl. The one who said that to you!”

“You mean Ellie?”

“Well whoever it was, she must’ve been one disturbed girl…” I muttered & crossed my arms.

“Well lemme tell you… She’s one heck of a bully…” she sighed.

“Bully?”

“Yea… She’s been torturing me ever since high school & till after I finished high school”

“Finished?” I scoffed. “Sungmin said you ran away” I chuckled.

She glared at me as soon as I said that. & really. I’ve never been scared of her glares before until now :S

“Sorry” I quickly said & looked away.

“Well it’s not like I had a choice. I hated it & I didn’t wanna do it anymore. So?”

“G-Got it…” I gulped a bit. I’ve never seen her so… so serious…

“Sorry” I apologized again.

Silence…

“Are you feeling any better?” she suddenly asked.

“A bit” 

“Sorry… for accidently hitting you. Sorry… for hitting you when you were still in pain… &… sorry… for just now…” she sighed.  

I took off the ice pack & looked at it. “Your apologies are uncountable”

“Eh?”

I looked at her & chuckled.

She sighed… “Sorry…” then realized what she just said & quickly zipped shut.

I chuckled at her expression. This girl can really make me laugh~ It’s like a good medicine to have with you when you’re sick.

Or, even when you’re just bored~

 

Jade’s POV

He got up from the couch & stretched. “Well, goodn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter