Unexpected Visit

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

After the long plane ride, we finally reached back to Seoul. The black van that sent us to the airport the first time was there, arriving at the right time to pick us up.

After a few more long hours in the car, we finally arrived at the dorms. Leeteuk, being in front, took out the key to the dorm & opened the door. As everybody walked in, I was the last to go in. When I looked up ahead into the dorms, I had this feeling in me. A feeling of… homesick? Not because of New York. But more like… I felt, as if I’ve missed the dorms.

No matter how small or big a place is, you’re still gonna love it, because it’s home…

I carried my luggage into my bedroom & switched on the lights. It looked the same as I had left it before. & it felt… good. As if I was actually coming home.

I tossed my backpack on the bed & settled the suitcase on the floor next to my bedside table. After a looong day, I jumped & landed on the bed as I inhaled the smell of the whole place. You know that feeling, when you can smell home when you’re there? Well, that’s exactly how I feel now.

I sat up on my bed & looked around the room with a smile on my face. It ended with a grin as I felt the warm comfort of the place.

I touched a lock of my hair that was hanging along my shoulder. I felt the softness, & was happy to be able to touch it without having the old short cut I had before. & thanks to Siwon & Zhou Mi, it’s finally brown again!

After this, Jaesung will be no more, & I’ll finally live my own life without lies, disguises, or any of em. It’s a relief that I told Amber & the f(x) girls. Coz if I didn’t, they wouldn’t know who I am anymore… & I didn’t want them to feel hurt or anything thinking that I ever lied to them.

Although… Sooyoung & Hyoyeon will never know about it. &… they’ll never remember me

It was a sad thought that I couldn’t see those two girls anymore. They’ve been nice to me, but I could never tell them of my secret since Jessica was there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The Next Day

I was getting ready in my room. Heechul promised to hang out today, since he was still determined to be my ‘Tour Guide’ around Seoul. So I figured, why not?

I was brushing my hair in front of the mirror, when I heard the doorbell rang from outside. I heard the sound of the door opening, & the sounds of commotions began.

I went out my room to see what was going on. “Guys? What’s going-” I couldn’t even finish my sentence when Siwon suddenly pushed me back in along with Donghae & Eunhyuk!

“Oof!” I landed back into my room with them as Eunhyuk closed the door. “H-Hey!”

“Shh!” Donghae shushed me.

“What?” I whispered. “Who’s out there?” I asked them.

“Kibum!” Siwon said.

My jaw instantly dropped. “KIM KIBUM OF SUPER JUNIOR IS HERE?!????!?!??!??”

“SHHH!!!” the three of them closed my mouth.

“Sorry. Fangirl moment!” I apologized while looking guilty a bit. “But what’s he doing here?? Nevermind, lemme go see him!!” I said as I tried to struggle my way out from the room. But Donghae & Eunhyuk pulled me back.

“Nooo!” they said.

“Why not?????” I pouted.

“Look, Kibum doesn’t know that you’re here” Siwon told me.

“Huh?” I exclaimed while tilting my head to the side.

“He doesn’t know of Jade’s contract with us?” Donghae asked him.

“No” Siwon replied. “He pretty much only knows that Jaesung’s living with us”

I raised an eyebrow. “What?” I glared at the three of them.

“Well we couldn’t tell him that you’re living with us!”

“Why not??”

“Who knows what he’ll think if we have a girl living in here!”

“Ok, ok” I nodded. “I’ll just stay in the room then till he lives” I told them.

Eunhyuk rubbed his neck. “Um… That would be a problem”

“What problem?”

“Well it’s a pretty good idea~!” Donghae agreed with me. “…If you can stand sitting in here till tommorow”

“He’s staying here?!??!?” I shouted. “Then what about me???”

Everyone was quiet, & I could tell that some ideas were going on in Siwon’s mind. I could easily tell what he was thinking.

“Oh no” I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter