Adonis Part TWO

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

Ok, my heart’s beating fast. Breathe Jade, breathe! I’m soo nervous! We’re here now at the office we went to the other day. We’re waiting for Mr. Kim, the PD. Or as most as the others call, PD-nim. He seems like an ok guy. He greeted us & started talking bout the show. He especially went in detail with me since, I am new to this. He told me bout how they’ll place security cameras everywhere around the house where we’ll be living in, & how cameras will be following us around. It made me even more nervous when he said that! How am I gonna cope with this?? What if they find out that I’m NOT a guy?!

“Jade?” Donghae put one hand on my shoulder.

“What?” I said with a hint of choking in my voice.

“Breathe”

“Oh right” I said & breathed in as much as I could. I realized that Mr. Kim had already left & I was still staring into space with my eyes wide open & an expression that made me look like a fish out of water!

& how can I not?? I was holding on my breath for about 2 minutes ever since Mr. Kim started explaining to me all the things I needed to know.

 

We went out of the meeting room & found Mr.Kim there waiting for us near the van outside.

“Oh, & one more thing” he said. “Don’t worry about the security cameras. It’ll only be switched on from 6:30am till 10:30pm” he reminded us. Meaning the camera will automatically start when we first wake up, & stop when we go to bed.

“Ok now, first of all, we’re gonna be splitting you guys into two teams” said Mr. Kim.

“Teams?” I asked.

“The first team will be Eunhyuk, Yesung, Donghae, & Jaesung” he said.

Oh thank goodness! I’m not with Heechul & Leeteuk!

“Second team is Leeteuk, Heechul, Sungmin & Kyuhyun. Now it’s time to pick the leader of the group” Mr. Kim continued.

He looked at the second team. “Heechul”

“Me?” Heechul’s eyes widened.

“Him?!” Sungmin & Kyuhyun exclaimed at the same time.

“& the first team…” Mr. Kim thought. “Jaesung”

When he announced it I didn’t really pay much attention & just fiddled with my phone.

“Yah” Yesung poked my cheek.

“Huh? What?” I looked at him. For a moment there I forgot my own name. Well, ‘guy’ name.

“He said you’re gonna be the leader” Yesung told me.

“Eh? For what?”

“For the group, duh!”

“Boh? Jinja??” I exclaimed & turned to Mr. Kim.

“Ne” was all he said. I thought for a while & wondered why he picked me.

 

Just a few minutes after that a bus came by to take us all the way to the house where we’ll be staying at.

Along the way, we all sat there in silence, not knowing what to do. The guys seemed pretty relaxed. Although Heechul seemed to be acting a little bit grumpy bout the whole thing. I on the other hand, was too busy thinking about EVERYTHING.

*SCREEECHHH!*The bus came to a sudden stop.

Everyone got up from their seats & wondered what was going on. I peeked from behind when I heard Donghae exclaim something.

There, at the front, stood a tall, blonde girl, wearing short(like really short) hotpants, & a tight white Tshirt. You know the type? With long legs, nice makeup, & a voice like an angel? Well, guess who it was…

“Jessica!” Donghae’s smile was as big as ever.

My jaw dropped.

Yes. Jessica from Girls’ Generation.

Great… & how long have I been trying to avoid her? -_______-”

“Anyeong~!” she waved. “Surprised?” she grinned & walked over to us.

“Jessica! I didn’t know you were the surprise guest for this show!” Eunhyuk said.

Jessica came & sat down next to Donghae, who was sitting next across from me.

“Ah! Jaesung dongsaeng~! You’re here too??” she smiled.

Again with the smiles…

“Yea~” I gave a so so smile & waved a bit.

“Shindong was supposed to be here, but since he’s too busy, they said it’d be ok if Jaesung’s the replacement” Donghae explained to her.

“Aah~” she exclaimed, then turned to me. “Then, this is gonna be fun! I get to bond with Jaesung more!”

BOND???

Aigooo… I already had enough bonding!

“So! I heard you’re the new leader in the team~” she said.

“Em~ N-Ne” I nodded as I tried to avoid eye contact.

Oh maaan~!! What if she finds out I’m a girl?? I mean, it’s obvious, coz she’s a girl! She might be able to tell!

“Jaesung!” she suddenly startled me when she leaned close.

“Good luck!” she put a thumbs up & winked.

“A-Ah~ Gomawoyo~” I nervously said.

 

The bus stopped. Thank goodness…

I quickly rushed down first while the guys walked behind me.

“Ok guys!” Jessica announced when we all got off. “Straight positions & split into your teams!”

Teams? Uh… Which is my team again?

I watched as the guys straightened up. Leeteuk going with Kyuhyun along with Sungmin. Donghae standing beside Eunhyuk, & Yesung standing beside Donghae.

So… which is my team again??

I bit my lip & thought.

Aigooo~! Which is my team?? Ottoke? Ottoke???I began walking in circles until…

*WHAM!*

“Oww~!” Heechul bumped into me. I guess he was searching for his team as well.

“Yah, watch where you’re going!” he scolded.

“Me?!” I yelled.

“Stop it!” Jessica interrupted before we got further.

“Aish… The show haven’t even started ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter