Cat Project

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

So I just woke up, & the next thing I knew…

“Meow~”

 

O.O

 

“WHY’S THERE A CAT RIGHT ON TOP OF ME?!??!?!?!?!?!?!”

 

Ok, I love cats & all, but seriously. Where the heck did it come from?!

 

“WAKEY WAKEY!!!!!!” Jessica’s voice rang the whole house.

“Noona, what’s with the cat??” I asked as she entered our room.

“Part of your assignment” she said.

Then Yesung groaned next to me & stretched. “Is it morning already?” his voice croaked.

 

“WHY’S THERE A CAT?!?!?!?!” someone shouted from the next room.

“WAAAARGHHHHH!!!!!” & that’s when I realized it was Kyuhyun, running out into the hallway!

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?? It’s just a cute little kitten!” Heechul said as he ran towards Kyuhyun with a little brown kitten in his hands.

 

All I could think of is, what is going on??? O_________O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later

After the director allowed us to get ready, we quickly headed out to see what was going on.

“Ok, so each team has a kitten, right?” Jessica asked as we lined up outside the house in the front yard.

“Err… Ne” I nodded & stared at the orange kitten I was holding. Aigoooo~! Soo cute!

“So here’s the thing” Jessica continued. “These,” she took out a big brown box & settled it in front of us. “are yours~”

I peeked inside the box to see…

…more kittens!!! So that’s one, two, three, four, five… six! Omo! & they’re soo adorable!!!

 

“So these are little stray kittens that we found” she said. “So your job is to build them shelter”

“How’re we supposed to do that?” Leeteuk asked her.

Jessica pointed to her left. “&… here are your tools!”

All we could see were just a bunch of hammers, tools… & wood.

“How the heck are we supposed to build this???” Heechul blurted out.

“Think” Jessica winked & left.

Groans were heard from the other guys. All I could do was just sigh & began picking up a piece of the ply wood.

“Well, it couldn’t be that bad” I smiled to the guys.

 

Each of us started picking up some of the tools, & I looked to see a blueprint of the house we were gonna build.

“We can do this~” I said to myself & grabbed one of the hammers.

“No way I’m doing this” Kyuhyun said while crossing his arms.

“Waeyo? It’s part of the assignment” I told him.

“To build a house for a cat?? I rather build one for myself!” he said.

“Yah” I walked up to him & poked him with the hammer. “Do it, or this goes on your head” I pointed at the hammer.

He quickly nodded & I gave him the hammer.

“Just get the cat away from me” he said.

“Aishh.. What’s wrong?? They’re cute~!” I pointed.

“I don’t like cats” he said it straight. “Take it away, & I won’t tell people bout your secret”

“Eh? Secret? What secret??” I asked him. Curious at what he was pointing at.

“You’ll see” he smirked. I just put on my ‘innocent’ face & held up the little kitten to him. “Yah! Get it away from me!”

“It’s not an it. It’s a she!” I whined.

“Whatever” he rolled his eyes.

I groaned at his lazyness. How can he not like something as cute as this little kitten??? Aish!

 

I went to check on Eunhyuk.

“Waaa~ Eunhyuk-ah, that looks great!” I grinned.

I turned my focus to Donghae was was struggling a bit with his part. “Need some help?” I asked him.

“A-Aniyo~ I’m good!” he grinned, but still struggled to hit the hammer & place the ply wood correctly =_______=”

Then I looked at the other team. Heechul was acting kinda like Donghae.

“Yah” I called him & helped him adjust the ply wood. “This goes up” I told him.

“Yea I know that!” he hissed in embarrassment.

“Hey, I was just trying to help” I shrugged at his actions.  

“Help your own team” he said coldly & went back to adjusting the ply wood.

“Suit yourself” I shrugged, & was about to walk away until…

“Owwww!!!” I looked back, & saw him gripping his hand tight!

“Yah what happened??” I asked as I ran back to him.

“N-Nothing. I-I just hit my hand… with the hammer”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter