My Heartfelt Confession Today

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After The Show

Heechul’s POV

“So how many times have you stood her up exactly?” Leeteuk suddenly came up & asked me as I was packing my things backstage.

“Huh?” I looked up at his sudden question. “Who?” I asked.

“Jadeee?” he said, arms crossed, one brow raised.

“Oh, well… You know how I’ve been busy lately. Besides, I already apologized to her” I said.

“&?”

“She said she was ok with it”

“Heechul, just because she said she was ok, does it mean she really felt it?”

“Yah, why’re you asking?” I said, getting a bit annoyed.

“Look, I just don’t want you to repeat the same mistake” he told me.

“Mistake?” I raised a brow at the word.

“You do realize that’s the problem you have with girls, right?” he asked me.

“Maybeee…” I said, zipping my bag & tossing it over my shoulder. “Why’re you being so nosy?” I whined.

“Hey I just don’t want Jade to get hurt” he shrugged. I was about to walk away until he said that.

“What do you mean?” I asked him, looking back.

“Heechul, you do know that she likes you, right?” he said. I paused. My heart skipped all of a sudden when I heard what he just said, & I didn’t dare to take a step. “Just try not to upset her… ok?” he advised me before I left. “She may look tough, but she’s fragile”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later

After the show, me & the guys went our separate ways as they head off back to the dorm & I left for my radio show.

I arrived later on at the studio & settled into my usual chair. After finished setting everything up, I remembered the little conversation me & Leeteuk had just now.

‘She may look tough, but she’s fragile’ his words echoed in my head.

My focus then turned over to my iPhone that was lying on the table in front of me. I instantly picked it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jade’s POV

“Heechul?” I wondered as I opened the text.

Turn on the radio it read.

“Eh?” I tilted my head. “What does that mean?”

I hesitated a bit, but did as I was told. Taking out my earphones, I plugged it in & turned it on. I scrolled through the channels & landed on his.

 

“Tonight I have a special request” he said over the radio. “A song by F.T. Island”

Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter