Music Bank

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

Today all of the guys are going to perform on Music Bank, & as usual, I had to follow them.

The guys & I went down the elevator & there was a BUS waiting for them! Like, a HUGE one! I was like, staring at it! I mean, a bus?? To just bring them to the show???  & it was even painted on the name ‘Super Junior’!!! WOW~!!!

Heechul pushed me in after he saw me standing there with my mouth opened. The others started to climb in as well & the driver closed the door shut with a thud!

 

Donghae was sitting with Eunhyuk, while Henry was sitting next to Ryeowook. Each of them sat together, while I sneaked at the back seat where no one can see me. Well, I chose for them not to see me. All I know is that today, I just follow them. Be their ‘assistant’, & do all the things without a word.

 

I said nothing, did nothing, & just stayed at the back seat, alone.

But then I got bored, so I sneaked a peek at the guys a bit as the bus moved.

Kyuhyun was playing with his video game, as usual. & Siwon was reading.

Wow… If it were me, I’d go seasick reading in a car :S

I looked over to Heechul who was sitting next to Sungmin.

He was busy with his Iphone. Tweeting, perhaps. He’s so addicted to it.

& me? I was still sitting alone at the back.

 

Urghh… I feel pathetic.

 

My eyes moved over to my mom’s old leathered brown sling bag that was placed on the seat next to me. I opened it & took out the mini sketchbook I packed, along with the blue sketch pencil I’d put in the small metal box.

I began to move the pencil lead across the paper & began to hum One Love to myself as I did…  

“What’cha doing?” a voice appeared, making me yelp a bit. I turned to see Sungmin standing next to me, & noticed that we were stopping at the red light.

He chuckled at my surprised face.

“Looks like someone’s still an E.L.F.” he smirked.

What the?? Was he eavesdropping on me?!

“What?? No I’m not!”

He chuckled. “Then why were you singing it?”

“Urghhh… Curse you guys for making such good songs” I muttered d to myself.

“Hahah! I knew it. You still can’t let go of us” he smugged.

“What?? I am not an E.L.F. I repeat. NOT an E.L.F.!” I hissed then turned to the window.

“What’s that?” his eyes turned to my sketchbook.

“Huh?”

He then snatched away it from my hand!

“H-Hey! Give it!!” I shouted & tried to grab it from him!

Dang it! Why’s he got to be so tall?!

I tried to reach it from him, but he kept pulling away!

I tried to jump! “Give it!!” I shouted. He ignored me & began to flip through the pages.

 

Sungmin’s POV

“Sungmin-ah!!!” she shouted over & over!

“Aish! You’re so noisy~!” I teased as I flipped through her book.

“Give it back!” she chased me. But the bus started to move agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter