Shopping Break

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Song: Coming Down From Heaven)

Jade’s POV

“Jade!” Whitney turned around from the clothes rack. “Waddya think about this one?” she grinned while holding up a sweet pinky cloured dress in her hand.

“It’s beautiful~” I commented. She smiled & began to look for others. I sat by the dressing room corner & waited.

 

Lately ever since I met Super Junior’s family, I feel like I’ve been busier than ever. I mean, Whitney always asks me to go shopping with her. & Sora is… well, awkward. By that I mean, she keeps asking whether me & Eunhyuk are a ‘couple’ O.O

Ok I know she wants her brother to have a girlfriend, but this is just weirding me out… Does it make us look like a couple when I was just helping Eunhyuk out with the dishes? =______=”

Ara on the other hand, keeps on complaining to me about Kyuhyun, & how she pitty me that I have to be stuck with him.

Clinton. *Sigh!* He keeps on teasing me with Henry…

& Jongjin… Aishh… That flirt. What more is there to say? =.=”

 

While Whitney was busy searching for her clothes, I went out to look for mine.

Grabbed some loose Tshirts, in purple, green, & BLUE.

Bought some new pair of jeans! (since I have like only ONE pair =.=”)

Finally. I got some clothes for myself! :D

*Sigh!* It’s been too long I’ve been wearing Wookie’s clothes >.< & the only times I weren’t wearing his clothes I was wearing their Super Junior endorsement Tshirts =.=”

 

After shopping, I went to get changed into the new clothes & tossed Wookie’s in the bag. I’ll wash it when I get back at the dorms & give it back to him.

I ran to the bathroom to change, & put on my new Tshirt & jeans. Even got a red plaid shirt for myself & a black jacket.

I wore the red plaid shirt first, then wore the black jacket over it since Seoul is like freakin cold! >.<

I finished up, then headed outside while fixing my red NY cap. Well Henry’s NY cap, but he gave it to me X3

(Jade's outfit)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Jade, I wanna stop for ice cream” Whitney said as we were walking down the escalator.

“Sure~” I said while sipping my strawberry smoothie. She told me there was one ice cream shop on the ground floor.

The ice cream shop were supposedly to be pink & is to the right at the corner.

I wonder where it is…

 

I walked ahead of Whitney because I was busy looking for the store.

 

“Could you please leave me alone??”

 

But maybe I shouldn’t have…

 

I turned around & a guy was practically trying to hit on Whitney!  

“Oh, so you’re a foreigner huh?” the guy smirked while saying English in a Korean accent.

Aishh! I hate guys like this!

I rolled my eyes & stomped over there quickly & pulled Whitney out from his way.

“Yah, watch who you’re hitting on, jerk!” I told him.

“& what are you? Her brother?” he said.

EXCUSE ME?!

 

I clenched my right fist.

This dude is seriously gonna get it from me…

No wait a minute. I’ll get in trouble if I loose my temper =____=”

Dang it!

 

I sighed heavily. “Come on, Whitney” I said & gestured her to follow me out the mall.

When I started to walk, surprisingly the guy chuckled.

 

“What a chicken” he mocked me.

 

I stopped in my tracks. Once again clenching my fists.

But instead of getting into a fight…

“YAAAH!!!”

I dumped my drink on him.

“Oopsie~” I smiled fakely; trying to act like all ‘agyeo’.

I could see the guy building up rage in him. “You did NOT just do that!”

I slowly backed away. “Alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter