Sinked In

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

I woke up the next day, got dressed, & went out to the kitchen to do my daily routine. Cook for the guys.

I put my hand under my chin & though. “Hmm~ I’m thinking… omelets” I said to myself & quickly get to cooking.

Every morning I’d woke up at 7, get ready, & make the guy’s breakfast.

 

& precisely in 3… 2… 1…

 

“MORNING~!!!!!!”

Just in time as usual~ I smugged to myself ^___^

 

Later At Breakfast

“Here, have some more” I offered Donghae some more of my cooking.

Then Hyukie came in & gave me a heavy pat! on the back. “Morning Jade~!!” he smiled.

“Oof!” I went at the surprise he gave me. “Morning~” I gave a smile.

Ok, I really need to get over this fangirling thing! Sure I’ve been seeing them for more than two months now, but it still kinda give me the chills sometimes.

“Jade, what’s wrong? You’ve been acting strange since you woke up” Sungmin told me while eating his cereal.

“I’m fine” I said as I sat down next to him with a plate of food in hand.

He was raising an eyebrow at me & was giving me ‘The Look’.

I breathed in & let out a deep sigh…

“Ok…” I gave in. “Y-You know that I-I’m… I-I’m…” dang it! I just can’t say it!

“An E.L.F.?” he smirked.

I gulped. “D-Don’t say it out loud!” I whispered & put a finger to my lips.

“Aah~ So you’re finally admitting that you can’t let go of us?” he teased.

I sighed & nodded(a little). “But… here’s the thing” I breathed in & exhaled. “Ok, have you ever met a fan like me?” I asked him directly.

He chuckled. “Not really~ ” then he looked at me.

“So you get what I’m saying, right?” I asked him. “& here’s the thing”

“What?”

“If I’m ever excited, I can’t show it” I explained to him.

“So… You mean…”

“I dunno. I just feel numb” I shrugged & drank my orange juice.

“So that’s why you’re not all… hyped up when you met us?” he asked.

“Yea. That’s why. But!” I continued. “It doesn’t happen for long”

“As in…?”

“Well usually it takes about two or three days for it to sink it” I said.

“So you’re saying that you’ve finally sinked in?” he smirked.

I groaned. “Unfortunately, yea..”

“Wow. I’m at a presence of a very weird E.L.F. right now” he chuckled.

“Yah!” I hit his arm, which made him laugh even more. “Don’t worry. The feeling’s gone now anyway”

“Eh?”

“I’m back to being numb” I shrugged & ate my breakfast.

“Really?”

“Mhmm~ Like I said. I can never be excited even if I wanted to”

“Wooow~ You’re one special E.L.F.” he joked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After the odd conversation with Sungmin, we went ahead & drove off to SME for their practice. & by ‘we’ I meant everyone. Including Henry & Zhou Mi. They needed to rehearse for SJM as well.

I sat on one of the chairs while watching them practice.

“Hey guys” I called while getting up. “I’m gonna go to the bathroom. Be right back”

 

Later

I stood at the doorway; eyes focusing on one of the doors.

“This is what I hate most…” I groaned while still deciding on whether to go into the Boys’ or Girls’.

“Aishhh!” I groaned & ruffled my hair as I thought.

I looked around me & saw that the hallway was preactically deserted. So before anyone catches me, I ran into the girls’ room before anyone noticed!

 

As soon as I was done, I was about to open the door to get out until, I heard a voice, & quickly ran back into one of the cubicles!

Oh crud! I’m stuck!

 

“So how was your date with Mir?” a familiar voice asked.

“Pretty good. Execpt that after the date, I think he’s avoiding me” a voice replied.

Immediately I knew who it was.

Jessica & Sunny

“Nah, he’s not avoiding you. He must be busy” Jessica said.

“Do you think so?”

“Positive”

I heard the sound of the sink tap opened.

“So how was Adonis?” I heard Sunny ask her.

“Don’t even ask. HATE it” Jessica emphasized.

“But Donghae’s there. Surely you loved it” Sunny .

“Yea I guess…” Jessica shrugged.

“So who was that boy?”

“Hm? What boy?”

“The one I saw the other day with Eunhyuk”

“Oh, that’s he’s cousin” Jessica replied.

“I didn’t know he had a cousin”

“Me too”

“You know there’s something strange bout him” I heard Jessica say.

Uh-oh…

“But nevermind. I’ll tell you later” she said. Then I heard the door closed & their voices disappeared.

 

“Oh man…” I sighed from the inside & slowly opened the door.

Dang it. If only they had stayed a little longer, then I’ll know what she was going to say!

 

I went straight to the sink & looked at my reflection in the mirror.

“She was gonna say something about me. But what??” I asked myself, then sighed once more.

I re-adjusted the color of Siwon’s red plaid shirt(yes, I’m wearing his shirt) & headed out of the bathroom before anyone else comes in.

Siwon lended me his shirt this morning. Although it looked like a just a piece of huge cloth on me =.=” On the inside I was wearing Yesung’s black Tshirt, while Henry lended me one of his caps.

I looked down at my worn out shoes & sighed. One of the shoelaces were untied again…

I kneeled down to tie back, when from behind I heard loud & fast footsteps coming, no, make that running this way. & without even a sorry, the guy knocked me down & just continued running!

From behind I could tell the guys uniform, & that he’s one of the workers here.

I groaned as I lay there on the floor with my black cap & glasses tossed away somewhere.

Not even a ‘sorry’?? I thought.

Oh wait. But then again, who would care about the unknown ‘boy’ here, lying on the ground? =.=”

 

“Omo! Are you ok??” I heard a voice ask from behind me. Finally! Someone who cares around here.

“Y-Yea, I’m fine” I said while sitting up & began looking for my glasses.

“Oh, is this yours?” another voice asked. Apparently there were two people there.

She handed me my glasses & I took it. “K-Kamsahapnida” I thanked her.

But when I put em on & glanced up…

Gulp…

“Hey, are you ok? Did you hurt yourself?” the other one asked me.

I dunno whether I should be in shock, or… scared??

& that’s when I finally realized. It was Sooyoung & Hyoyeon! Like, right in front of me!

Ok, Jessica & Seohyun weren’t exactly how I pictured them to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter