Over Protective Much?

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day

Jade’s POV

It was 8:25am, & I was already awake. I headed towards my closet & took out a pair of jeans & a blue Tshirt.

I changed my mind then tried to find something else. But all I had were blue… =.=”

This is what I get for being an E.L.F.

So I ended up wearing the Tshirt anyway.

Truth is, I’ve always wanted to try out wearing a dress, or a skirt maybe… But I could never afford to buy those clothes. I’m always stuck with these weird loose boy clothes on me since it’s like the only thing I can afford. But sometimes I’d make my own clothes too. It sounds weird, I know. But I do! I learned it from Mrs. Myers back when I lived in New York. She was my foster care taker.

Well, I grew up in a foster home after my mom died in a car crash… along with my brother when I was 6, but I survived… & my dad… Well, let’s just say he disappeared after that. Mrs. Myers was the one who took me in. She was nice… She was really sweet… Although, I wish I would’ve appreciated more of what she did for me…

 

*Knock! Knock!*

 

Then my thoughts were disturbed by a knock at the door. I quickly hurried to put on my sneakers.

“I’m awake! Ok?? Don’t worry!” I shouted at the door, telling them that I would be out in a few minutes before they come busting in.

I combed my hair… & while I was about to tie it…

 

*Knock! Knock!*

 

Urghhh… Can’t they wait? Even just for a minute for me to tie my hair??

 

*Knock! Knock!*

 

Guess not…

 

Without my hair tied yet, I decided to ‘at least’ open the door first.

When I opened, firstly I saw were three figures.

Heechul(the one who banged on the door, probably), Sungmin, & Ryeowook.

Sungmin was about to open his mouth to say something, but I quickly interrupted him.

“I’m awake, ok?? Just give me a sec to tie my hair!” I whined & headed back towards the mirror to properly tie my hair.

“Morning Jade~!!” I’d know that voice anywhere!

I turned around & smiled. “Ah, Donghae oppa~ Good morning!”

Sungmin watched & looked as if he was jealous. “Yah, why is it that when Donghae greets you, you’d smile cutely at him??” he whined.

I just rolled my eyes & continued trying to tie my hair.

Aish… It was much easier when Mrs. Myers tied it f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter