Heechul To The Rescue… Again?

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul’s POV

I looked around to find Jade. She’s disappeared for more than 10 minutes now. Where is she?

I glanced the watch strapped on my wrist once more.

This is not ‘like’ her I told myself.

I went over to Hongki who was on the dance floor. “I’m going out for a while. Be right back” I said.

 

I walked out to see if she was there. But I couldn’t see her.

“Don’t tell me she went home already” I said to myself. Then when I re-think again, that was impossible. She couldn’t have gone just like that. But maybe she took a taxi?

 

“AHHH!!”

 

A piercing scream caught my attention. I glanced to my left where there was an alley behind there. I didn’t hesitate at all to run over there & see.

“Argh!” I heard someone winced. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw. Jade. She was thrown to the ground after one of the guys said that she ‘misbehaved’.

I could hear my hands cracking into a fist.

 

Jade’s POV

I was thrown off in the end. There is no way I’m staying ‘quiet’ anymore.

I lay at on the ground for quite some time as I tried to re-gain my senses after the fall. There was no bleeding, thank goodness. But bruises & scratches could be seen. I panted & glanced up; my bangs covering my eyes slightly.

 

Heechul’s POV

I was ready to break in, until Jade got back up on her feet again, &… Well. I gotta say that she did a mean punch there on the guy. He covered his face as the bruise began to look visible. Jade finally stood up on her feet & tackled him down to the ground with a grunt. But the others ganged her up, refusing to let her pass by after what she did to the so-called ‘leader’.

Jade raised her chin up & threw a punch without mercy. Even having bruises on their faces didn’t stop them from getting to her & bringing her down.

One was about to tackle her from behind, but I waited no more & marched right in, grabbing him & throwing him aside against the wall; which surprised Jade on how I was suddenly right behind her with that jerk already down on the ground.

She stepped aside a bit as I knocked two more of them down in one swift. The last one was quite easy as in one punch he was already laying low.

I walked over & kneeled down, grabbing him by his shirt collar. “You lay one finger on her, you die.” I warned him in a sharp tone. He nodded without hesitation & I loosened my grip & threw him back down. I grabbed Jade with me, no turning back, & walked her back to the entrance of the club. Right then & there I heard someone.

“Hey!” I looked up to see Hongki appearing out from the club. “What uh.. What happened?” he asked as he suddenly saw Jade not in a good mood & form.

“I need to get her back home.” I told him.

“Oh that’s cool. You go ahead” he assured me.

“I’ll see you later” I said as I began to walk off.

 

We walked along the sidewalk as we headed off to the carpark. Jade was close to me. Really close. Like I could even hear her fast heartbeat beating inside of her right now.

“Hey you ok?” I asked, just to make sure. She tried to breathe, but everytime she tried to, it would just come out flaky & hard.

“He was about to do something” she finally said. “Something… b-bad…” she stuttered the word.

My left arm was still holding on to her, & I could feel the nervous shaking that took over her whole body. I rubbed her arm with my hand to warm her up & stop her from shaking even more.

“I told you. No one can hurt you. I already promised that…” I told her.

“W-When?” she asked while tilting her head up to look at my face.

“Well… To your mom, at least” I said, looking straight ahead. She looked back to the front as we walked & blinked.

Suddenly, I felt a tight grip on my jacket. Her left hand was clutching on to it tight. Like she was holding it steady, hoping not to fall down. I could tell that her knees were going weak again. So I pulled her waist up & made sure that she won’t.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later

I opened the door to our dorm & went in with Jade. “Go sit on the couch. I’ll go find the First Aid kit” I said. She listened & went to sit while I went to find the kit in the bathroom.

I came back later, a full set of brand new First Aid kit in my hands. I sat down beside her, lay it on the couch, & opened it to grab the-

“Not that again!” she whined & hid her head.

“Yes” I said. “Come on, it doesn’t hurt” I told her as I took out the bottle of antiseptic. “When was the last time we used this again?” I wondered as I held it up.

“When I fell off my bike, remember?” she said as she recalled it.

“Ahh…” I nodded as I started remembering it perfectly well. Boy, that was pretty long ago. & Jade was just starting as our assistant back then.

I looked up to her & saw the few bruises that were all over. On her forehead, a cut on her cheek, &-

“Sleeves up” I commanded. She rolled her eyes & did as she was told. She should be thankful that there were only three wounds that she got.

She winced a bit as I began to apply the antiseptic-filled cotton on her cheek. “Ah!” she winced once more.

“Hold still!” I told her.

“B-But it hurts…” she pouted. I rolled my eyes at her failed Agyeo act.

Just a few more… & done. I was about to pack the kit back up when she stopped me. Suddenly she caught my arm & I winced. She looked up at me suspiciously.  

“Heechul, take off your jacket” she said like a mother.

I scoffed & rolled my eyes. “Oh come on-”

“NOW” she demanded.

I looked at her, then sighed & gave in. I guess she was right. During the fight I was thrown off to the side & hit the wall hard.

“Oh my gosh… Heechul, this is bad” she told me & started to dig through the First Aid kit. She took out cottons, antiseptic creams, bottles, liquids, &, well.. lots of things.

“Hand” she commanded. I held it out as she swiped the cotton softly on the wound. “Does it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter