A Bit Of The Past

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day

Jade’s POV

I woke up, & the thought of Kyuhyun still lingered in my mind! Aish! What was he gonna do anyway?!

I got up from the couch & began to tie my hair when… I forgot bout the haircut I had. Great…

My hair… Arghhh! My beloved hair!!

*Sigh* When will I get over it? T_T

 

“Morning~” I looked up from the hair tie to see Heechul walk in wearing black pajama pants & a white sleeveless top.

Sleeveless top. I know. Gotta get used to that… I mean, I AM like, the ONLY girl here! & it’s just soo… sooo… awkward… =.=” But yea. You get what I mean.

 

I continued staring at the blue hairtie. Yes. The same one Eunhyuk used last time, & I still kept it. Reason is, because no matter how much hairties I buy, I’d always end up loosing em by the end of the day >.< Even the pretty ones I buy always ends up missing!

But *sigh*… What do I need it for now anyway? There’s nothing I can use for my hair anymore since it’s short…

 

“Hey” Heechul snapped his fingers, & when I opened my eyes, he was standing right in front of me. His face just inches from mine. It freaked me out a bit, being this close to him. But I’m used to it now.

“Em?” I looked up when I realized him in front of me.

“You look like an idiot when you just sit there & stare” he told me.

“I know” I said, being used to his criticism already.

“What’s wrong? You’ve been like this since yesterday. You’re still jealous of Jessica?” he asked as he walked into the kitchen.

“I’m not jealous of her, ok?” I sighed as I got up to grab a glass of orange juice.

“Sounds like it” he teased.

“Why would I be jealous of your ‘girlfriend’?” I asked as I took out the juice & pour it in the glass.

“Hahah, girlfriend?” he let out a laugh. “Did you hit your head with a coconut or something?” he knocked on my head.

“Eh?”

“She’s not my girlfriend, idiot”

“But then… What’s with the ‘HeeSica’ thing?” I asked him.

“Publicity stunt” he replied.

“Publicity stunt?” I whispered to myself. Not realizing him grabbing the glass from my hand.

“Yah~!” I shouted. “Go grab your own juice!!”

“You drank the last drop already” he whined & drank it.

“Idiot. I’ve already drank that!”

“So?” he smirked as he kept on drinking it.

“Urghhh… Disgusting…” I muttered. I mean, if it were me, I’d grab my own. I’m not really the type who likes to share. But I guess he doesn’t mind.

“So… You were jealous of the HeeSica thing?” he suddenly asked.

“What?! I am not!” ok, maybe a bit… Seeing my two idols from the two groups I love, together? Sure Jessica’s my fav but, it sorta made me jealous &… What the heck?! What am I even thinking?! Snap out of it, Jade!!!

I quickly shook my head to get the though out & changed the subject! “Alright, I admit that she’s my favorite in SNSD, & she’s like, my idol! But…”

“But what?”

“Well she’s…” urghhh… I can never continue my words at this point.

“She’s what?” he asked as he looked directly at me.

“It’s nothing… Trust me” I quickly looked away.

“Well the sound of it seems like something” he leaned forward.

“Could you please stop prying? I had enough with Kyuhyun yesterday” I whined with my arms crossed.  

“Hahah yea, heard about that” he chuckled. “Don’t worry~ I’m not gonna kiss you to bribe you into telling me”

“What?! He didn’t kiss me!!”

“Chill~ It’s just a joke!”

“I’m not in the mood for jokes now, Heechul” I groaned & sat back down back on the couch.

 

Then Yesung came in, followed by Leeteuk, Eunhyuk & the others.

“Morning everybody~!” Yesung stretched &… &… he’s shirtless?? Aish! GUYS!!

“Yah! Yesung-ah~! Put a shirt on!! We got a girl here!” Donghae reminded Yesung.

“Ah, it’s ok. I’m used to it…” I sighed.

“Yah! No way! You’re still too young!” he bent over & closed my eyes with his hands!

“O-Oppa~! I’m 22!” I told him. He quickly released his hands & stared at me with his eyes wide.

“Eh??”

“Oppa. I’m 22” I let out a fake smile.

“Wait, you are?” he asked.

“Mhmm~”

“Oh… I thought you were younger” he scratched his head.

I looked behind him to see Yesung already in a Tshirt. Wow, he really went to change.

 

 “Maid, I’m hungry” Heechul pouted.

“I’ll give you food if you stop calling me that” I glared at him. “Anyways… It’s already there on the table soo… go ahead”

“Eh? You cooked already? But didn’t you just wake up?” he asked as he & the others walked to the living room table.

“Nope~” I yawned a bit. “Woke up at 6:00am earlier & already made it. In case I might over slept & forget to cook for you guys. Later then I took a nap for about an hour” I explained & rubbed my eyes a bit.

“Another nap? Didn’t you sleep already last night?”

“Nope. Couldn’t sleep since someone almost frightened me to death!” I glared at Kyuhyun who was standing there next to Siwon. He looked at me, then turned his focus somewhere else, looking innocent.

Truthfully, I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter