I’m A Girl For Crying Out Loud!

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

What the?? Did he just call me a boy?!

“Huh? What’re you talking bout?” Henry said when Yesung asked him.

“Him” Yesung poked my cheek.

“Yah!” I slapped his hand away! “It’s me you idiot!” I shouted & removed the cap.

“J-Jade???”

 

“Is Jade back already?” Donghae peeked from inside his room & came out. Along with Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun & Ryeowook.

“Whoa, is that you Jade?” Ryeowook asked & touched my hair.

“Of course idiot!” I said, getting a little bit annoyed.

“You really look like a guy. Well, boy actually” Donghae chuckled.

“Yea, except for the baby face. Still makes her look girly” Eunhyuk said.

“Yea, it just makes her look like a pretty boy~!” Kyuhyun poked my cheek. I slapped his hand away! Aish! What’s with everyone poking my cheek???

 

“Is Jade back yet?” Zhou Mi came out along with the rest.

“Jade!” Sungmin exclaimed, then stopped short. I gave him a glare before he could say anything. “Y-You look… different”

“Hmmph… Thanks” I said sarcastically. “I look like a boy. Do you hear me??”

“A pretty boy, actually” Eunhyuk chuckled.

“Pretty? Yea right…” I scoffed. “I wasn’t pretty as a girl, & you’re saying I’m pretty as a BOY?!”

“Ok, come on now. Next we need to think up about your wardrobe” Yesung said.

 

Urghhh!! This day just keeps getting worse!!!

 

“Got any clothes that aren’t, well, girly? Not too fitting?” he asked. Why does the word ‘fitting’ sounds so… weird? =.=”

“Well, the only fitting I got is a black tanktop. I don’t really own any ‘girly’ stuff… I got a few Tshirts. But maybe too small & it might make me look like a girl” I told him.

I went ahead to grab my luggage back, settled it on the couch, & opened it.

“I’ve got a black Tshirt. A purple Tshirt &… the blue Tshirt, which, already got ripped by E.L.F.’s…” I let out an awkward expression.

“So basically I don’t really have much” I said.

“This is all you got?” Heechul asked as he pointed at my luggage bag.

“Hey, don’t blame me! It’s not like I’m a rich girl or something” I pouted.

“There’s no way you can wear these. It’ll still make you look like a girl” Donghae said.

I sat there as he thought for a bit.

“Ryeowook, can you-”

“No!” Ryeowook quickly cut Donghae off short.

“But-”

“No! Why not use the other members??”

“She won’t fit in! You’re the only one who’s a close size to her!”

“You’re saying I have a girl’s body?!”

“No no! Of course not! She just needs to borrow your clothes”

Ryeowook sighed. Then he looked at me.

“Fine…” he gave in.

“Don’t worry, wookie. It’ll just be until I get my salary by the end of the month. Then I’ll get my own clothes” I told him. Like seriously, you think I’d want to use his clothes??

Well, I don’t have a choice…

“Yah, stop calling me Wookie” he said, sounding annoyed.

“Well like it or not, you’re stuck with me” I glared.

He just rolled his eyes & walked away.

 

Five Days Later

Ryeowook threw a few of his clothes at me. & I mean, THREW his Tshirts at me. I went to the bathroom to change immediately. They’ve all got another show on Music Bank. & I am NOT gonna dress like a girl! I’ve been traumatized enough.

I changed into Ryeowook’s loose red Tshirt, & like, really loose, coz he’s a guy & all. Then I wore my jeans & put on Wookie’s dark(purple-ish?) vest.

 

“Come on~! The bus is here already!” Leeteuk shouted from outside. I quickly brushed my hair & walked out of the bathroom.

We were walking to the bus until I noticed Heechul staring at me.

“Yah, stop that!” I told him.

“Stop what?” he asked innocently.

“Stop staring at me!”

“Jade… You…” his eyes widened. “… really look different” he tried to hold in his laugh.

“Shut up” I said, & climbed up the bus.

“No, I’m serious. You do. Well, you don’t look like us guys of course. But I think people would really mistake you for a boy” he chuckled.

“Oh, so I make a pretty ‘boy’, & you make a pretty ‘girl’. Wow~ That’s pretty fair, isn’t it?” I let out a sarcastic smile & walked to the back seat.

 

I sat by myself as usual. But this time, Sungmin came & sat beside me.

“You ok?” he asked.

“Yea…” I sighed.

“You don’t sound ok” he told me.

“How would you feel if you have to dress up as a girl??” I glared at him. He paused for a moment.

“G-Got it” he said. “Don’t worry bout your hair, ok? It’ll grow back~”

“Yea, I guess. But still, how am I gonna get out of this situation? Who knows how long I’d have to act like a boy!”

“Don’t worry~”

“Sungmin-ah~ Do I look… bad?” I asked him.

“No you don’t. You just look… like a boy” he chuckled.

“Urghhh… For once, I’d love to be an actual girl. Do you know that I’ve never even worn a skirt in my entire life??”

“Seriously?” he chuckled.

“Yea…”

“Don’t worry, ok? We’re here for you” he comforted me.

“As in, you, Donghae & Henry, right?” I asked.

“& the others”

“Aniyo~ They hate me”

“Yah, no they don’t!”

“You’re just the same as Donghae” I mumbled.

“Look, I’m telling the truth”

“Well if they don’t hate me, then why do they bully me around?” I asked.  

“That’s just they way they do it” he chuckled. “But it doesn’t mean they hate you”

 

Then the bus stopped. Everyone got down & I was the last one to get off coz I’m always behind. But luckily I got the backstage pass with me this time. I told Siwon bout the girl who stole it from me & he gave me a new one.

“You guys go ahead” I told them as they headed for the dressing room.

“What bout you?” Donghae asked.

“Nah~ Imma stay behind & hang out over here. I’ll catch up with you guys later”

“Just be careful, ok?” he reminded me.

“Arasso~!” I said & left.

 

I knew it was gonna be boring if I just sat in the dressing room doing nothing while waiting for them. So I decided to find Amber. Hopefully she’ll recognize me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I walked around to find f(x)’s dressing room, & came to a white door with a sign with f(x)’s name on it.

The door was open so I took a peek to see if Amber was in there.

There she is!

She was having her makeup touched up with the other members. I wanted to go in but, aish… Will she recognize me like this??

 

*Knock! Knock!*

 

I knocked on the door & everyone turned their attention to me.

“Ah, hey Amber!” I smiled & gestured her to come out for a while. She looked at me but with a blur expression.

She doesn’t recognize me… -___________-”

But wait! She’s coming!

She went out & closed the dressing room door behind her.

“Jade… Is that you??” she asked.

“Yes! You recognize me! Thank goodness~!” I let out a relieved sigh.

“Yea but, what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter