Awkward Moment With Heechul

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

It was 2:00AM in the morning, & Heechul was still determined not to sleep in the lobby.

“Yah, go to sleep already” I told him. Everyone was asleep already except for him.

He ignored me & just turned his head the other direction.

URGH.

“Come on, now. You’re gonna gain bags under your eyes if you don’t sleep” I said.  

“Ahah, no I don’t think so” he said to me & fake smiled. “Kim Heechul does not have bags” he said proudly.

“Hey, just trying to be nice here” I shrugged.

“Then be nice over there” he said & pointed at the other guys.

“They’re all asleep” I said with an annoyed look on my face.  

“Yea, & you should too. Goodnight” he said & waved at me.  

 

Again, I just ignored him instead of punching his face -____________-

 

I glanced at Leeteuk who was fast asleep already on one of the couches. *Sigh!* He must be very tired…

 

Great. Now I feel guilty. Because of me they had to sleep the night here.

Because of me, Leeteuk has to sleep on a couch!

Because of ME Heechul’s.. angry…

…at me…

 

*Sigh!* What am I gonna do?? This is all my fault… =___=”

How am I supposed to make him feel comfortable here? I mean, it’s ok for me to sleep on the chair. No problem. But he can’t not sleep for the whole night! That’s crazy! But then again… I’ve done that before =.=” 

 

“Heechul-ah” I walked over to him. “It’s not good to stay up. You need to get some rest” I told him.

“Yea? Where?” he said sarcastically with his arms crossed.

“You can sleep on the couch. There’s an empty one over there next to Leeteuk” I said & pointed at the one to my left.

He glanced at the couch, then groaned. “Alright, alright…”

As he went to rest up on the couch, I walked over to the chairs & slumped down, making the three combined chairs as if they were a bed.

(http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z465/ShiningMiCha/Seoulairport1.jpg)

“Wait. You’re not really gonna sleep there, are you?” Heechul asked me from across.

“Why not?” I said as I let out a yawn.

“Isn’t it uncomfortable?” he asked while raising one brow.

“I’ve slept in way more uncomfortable places” I shrugged while closing my face with my cap to hide away the lights that were blinding me.

“Eh? Like where?” he asked me.

I slided the cap away slightly to peek at him. “Like… at a bus stop?”

“Bus stop?! You’re kidding me, aren’t you?”

“Would I?” I said, giving off the the feeling that I wasn’t joking.

“Ok…? So, where else?” he asked, getting a bit interested.

I took off the cap & placed it on my stomach. “Hmm.. Let’s see…” I began. “I’ve slept on a bus once… But then I got kicked out =.=” ” I told him. “& another time I slept behind an alley for a whole night. & not just a nap”

“Whaaat??? Why’ve you slept at all those places??” he asked, sounding disgusted by the word ‘Alley’.

“When you’re on the run, you’ll sleep at some peculiar places” I told him while sitting up & putting on my cap backwards.

“Peculiar?” he raised an eyebrow at the word. “& all of these places…you’ve been to in New York?”

“Yep”

“& tell me. Why do you do that?”

My mouth dropped open & was itching to explain it to him. But when I remembered… I really shouldn’t.

Come on. To explain my past life. To Heechul? Ok, so Donghae, Sungmin, & Kyuhyun knows. But they understand me.

But Heechul?

“Nothing” I said & shut my mouth.

“What” he said.

“What?” I asked him.

“What ‘nothing’?”

“I didn’t say anything”

A light sigh escaped from him as he came & stood near me.  

Gulp.

“Now tell me” he said as he sensed my fear.

Oook~! I’m officially afraid of his glares now! Man! & I thought Leeteuk’s glares were scary!

 

Heechul’s POV

Ok, I may already know her reason, but really. I just like seeing her scared like this! XD

“HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter