Teukie Oppa’s Here For You

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

He had his hands in his pockets as he slowly turned around.

“M-Mir?!?” I spat out his name as soon as I realized that it was him.

“Finally you remember my name” he said.

“W-W-What’re you doing here???” I asked him.

“Uh… Saving you ?” he raised one eyebrow at me.

“STALKER!!” I blurted.

“Yah! I-I told you! I’m not a stalker!” he said as he slid on his hood over his head that was already wearing a cap; giving him off that swagger style.

“Oh really?? Then what does it mean when a person drags you into an empty bathroom, creeps you out, & knows EVERYTHING about you?!?” I yelled as I recalled the last meeting the two of us had during Camp Adonis.

“Geez, calm your pants…”

“Urghh!!” I groaned at his attitude. “What do you want?!”

“Is that I get after saving your bike?”

“Hmph Fine. Thank you” I said with my arms crossed. “Now answer my question. What’re you doing here?”

“What? Can’t a guy hang out?” he said.

“Riiighttt… Now why would a celebrity like you wanna hang out around here? STALKER!”

“I’m not a stalker!” he argued with me.

“Uh-huh? Suit yourself then. You still haven’t explained to me about our last meeting” I said to him as I picked up my bike from the ground.

“I’ll tell you” he said.

“Good”

“…Just not now”

“& you have officially lost my interest” I said sarcastically as I hopped on my bike.

“Can’t you just wait for the explaination?” he asked as he watched me stabilizing my balance on the bike.

“I will. & you better have a good reason by then. Goodbye” I said sternly & rode off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later

Jade’s POV

After getting my bike, I went back to the shop to buy the ice creams I had picked out. I paid for them, then hopped on my bike to head back to the dorms.

 

I reached the dorms soon within a few minutes & took out my key from my bag.

Not ‘keys’.

Yea, the only key I have is to the dorms =____=”

 

“I should get a keychain for this…” I said to myself as I opened the door.

Too lazy to yell that I was back, I just went in lazily & closed the door behind me with a thud!

When I reached the living room, everything was silent. I looked around & nobody was there.

“Hmm.. Guess they went to work already” I said to myself as I walked over to the kitchen.

I opened the freezer & stuffed all the ice creams in there & just wait till they guys get back.

I slowly turned around &… “YAH!!” 

Leeteuk was right there standing behind me! I didn’t even hear when he came in!

“Leeteuk-ssi!” I squeaked, trying to redeem myself from the almost heart attack. “I thought you were out…” I breathed in heavily.

“Um, no… The guys went out. Heechul & Shindong went for their radio shows, & Donghae & Eunhyuk went to the dance studio to practice” he said. “& what did I say about formalities???”

“Ah, mianhe Teukie!” I bowed.

“What’cha got there anyway? Looks like you bought a lot” he said, pointing to the fridge.

“Ice creams~!” I grinned. “Want some?? I bought em all for you guys”

“Y-You did?? O.O ”

“Ne~!” I smiled. Then my phone rang.

Hello~ Hello~!

I looked at the caller ID. It was Henry. I picked it up & quickly yelled “Where are you???”  

“Gee~ Not even a ‘Hello’ or a ‘I missed you, Henry!’” he impersonated my voice.

“Eww~! Why would I miss you??” I joked & started making gagging sounds. Leeteuk on the other hand raised an eyebrow & wondered what we were talking about since I was talking to Henry in English.

“Anyways, thought I’d give you a call. You ok?” he asked me.

“Um yea… Why do you ask?”

“No reason. You sure you’re ok?” he asked again.

“Yea, I’m perfectly fine” I told him.

“Ok…” I heard him let out a little sigh over the phone.

“So where are you?” I asked him.

“Oh I’m at the airport”

 

Henry’s POV

“Yea, I’m perfectly fine” she said. Obviously she’s lying…

“Ok…” I sighed.

“So where are you?” she asked me.

“Oh I’m at the airport” I told her; which made me receive a a punch on the arm by Siwon >.<

Whoops…

“Airport? What’re you doing there?” she asked curiously.

From behind, Siwon was all like ‘Don’t blow your cover!!’

“U-Uh… I’m…” it took me about 1 minute to get over my stutter! “Gotta go!” I said, then ended the call.

 

Jade’s POV

“H-Henry?” I exclaimed over the phone. I took the phone away from my ear & looked at it.

“Is something wrong?” Leeteuk asked me.

“Nah.. Just Henry being weird again” I shrugged.

 

I went to the couch & slumped down while hugging onto the cream coloured pillow.

Wondering how I’m suddenly ‘perky’? Well I’m not. I just have to act like it. I mean how am I gonna be ‘depperessed’ when Teukie’s here??

But that’s not the thing that’s hovering in my head. The thing that’s been clinging on to me was the incident with Mir just now. How’d he know where I was? Is he actually a stalker?

Wow. I got a celebrity stalker O.O

But nah.. Why’d he want to stalk me? He doesn’t even know who I am!

Unless… Maybe he does?...

 

“Jade?”

“Yea?” I eagerly shot my head up when Leeteuk called me.

“You’ve been staring at the TV for 3 minutes, & it’s not even on”

“O-Oh.. Right…” I said & ruffled my hair while looking down.

He leaned in forward a bit & asked. “Are you ok?”

“Y-Yea” I hugged the cushion pillow.  

 

Leeteuk’s POV

I was about to walk away from the silent awkwardness until…

OMG. W-Wait. S-She’s not crying is she??

O-Ok, Leeteuk. Calm down. Maybe she just got something in her eye!

“Are you sure you’re ok??” I asked her again.

She chuckled. “Ne, Teukie~ I’m fine” she said with a fake smile.

Oh man, ottoke???

Wait. TV. I’ll switch on the TV to distract her!

“Teukie, what’re you doing?” she asked me as I went through our whole CD collection.

“I wanna wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter