Traumatized!

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

“Finally…” I exclaimed as soon as the bus stopped & we arrived at the dorms. I could feel my head spinning after the terror ride!

We all got down, & I think I was the most who’s aching badly! I was walking around like I was drunk!

I headed for my dorm room, until Ryeowook stopped me.

“Uh… Jade?” he called. “This way” he pointed at their dorm.

“Oh, right” I nodded & wobbled my way there.

For a second there I forgot where I was living. Arghh… I guess my head’s still not focusing well after almost being KILLED!  

 

Leeteuk was about to open the door, until we heard a clack! & Henry opened it from the inside.

“Thought I heard you guys” he smiled. Then it faded when he saw me. “Jade!!! What happened to you?!?!?!”

Over protective Henry as usual…

“Ah, nothings wrong~” I smiled & walked in, until he stopped me.

“Jade! Don’t lie to me!!” he began to shake me.

“E.L.F.’s” Kyuhyun exclaimed as he passed by & dropped his jacket on the couch.

“Huh? Did they do this to you??? Tell meeeee~!!” he began to shake me even more!

“Ah, Henry~ Don’t worry!” I told him. “They did a few things like attack me, but it’s ok~!” I smiled then began to walk towards the couch until I tripped on something…

“W-Whoaaa~!!” …& fell down flat.

“Oh, so there’s my baseball bat!” Yesung exclaimed & began to pick it up, not even bothering bout me who was lying there on the floor!

“You ok Jade?” Henry asked.

I didn’t answer. I could feel the migraines coming & my head felt heavy & it was like I couldn’t breathe all of a sudden!

“Jade?” Donghae called.

I still didn’t answer. I tried to open my eyes. But all I could see were black shadowy figures.

Arghhh… What wrong with me?

 

Heechul’s POV

“Yah, maid” I called to her. Still no answer. “Hey come on. Don’t even think of trying to scare us” I told her.

She was still quiet & her face was still facing the floor. I bumped her leg a bit with my foot. No response.

“Jade?” Sungmin called her. “Yah, come on! Don’t scare us like this!” Sungmin began to feel worried, & I was too. So I bent down & kneeled beside her.

“Jade. Hey Jade” I pushed her to move to the side. She didn’t even move herself. I swept her long brown hair aside to see her face.

“Jade??” I called as soon as I saw her; clenching both her eyes shut as if she was in pain!

“Jade! Come on now, wake up!” I shook her shoulder. I felt her breath becoming heavier. Sweat trickled down her forehead & her body was colder than usual!

“Come on, Jade!!” still no response, so instead I carried her & lay her on the couch. She looked soo pale! Just like the time when she fainted before!

I touched her arm & felt her shivering.

As if he read my mind, Sungmin quickly went to grab a blanket.

“Should we call for a doctor??” Henry’s panicked voice came out.

“No” Sungmin said. “Just let her rest…”

I looked at Sungmin. How would he know? What’s wrong with Jade? Is she gonna be ok??

He began to lay the blanket over her & tucked her in. All I could do was watch & hope that Jade will wake up soon.

 

 

Five Hours Later

Jade’s POV

I opened my eyes slowly…

“What the?? What happened???” I suddenly exclaimed & sat up!

Then suddenly, a spoon went in my mouth! What?!

“Finally…” a voice exclaimed. “You’re awake”

I squinted my eyes & saw Sungmin sitting there next to me on a chair.

I tasted my mouth. Something sweet… “W-What is this?” I asked as I tasted it.

“Honey”

“H-Honey?” I asked. “What fo-”

Another spoonful of it went in my mouth again.

“For your health?” he raised an eyebrow, then tossed me a bottle of honey over to me.

“Health?” I asked as I studied the bottle.

“Do you have any problems or anything?” he suddenly asked.

“Huh? Like what?”

“Asthma, maybe?”

“Um, no?”

“Any other sickness?”

“Not that I know of” I replied. He sighed. I looked at him. “Sungmin… What’s wrong?”

“How long have you been fainting like this?” he suddenly asked.

I paused for a minute to think. “Um… I’m… not sure”

 

Sungmin’s POV

“But… I do remember. Once. When I was 8” she said.

“You did?” I asked her.

“Emm~ Mrs. Myers brought me to the doctors once”

“Mrs. Myers?”

“My care taker”

“Care taker?”

“Mhmm~ At the foster home”

“Foster home??” I was suddenly shocked when I heard that!

“I’ll explain later. Anyways, the doctor said nothing was wrong so we thought it was just nothing. But after that, it kept on getting frequent. But eventually, it stopped” she explained.

“But I guess it’s starting again” she sighed.

“Have you ever thought that you were anemic?” I finally asked her.

“Huh?” she looked surprised at my question.

“I’ve seen you… You keep getting headaches… You’re always short of breath… &…” I touched her cheek. Then my thumb traced to her lips.

“You’re so pale…” I said.

“Hahah, what am I? A vampire?” she chuckled.

“Well it’s called anemia” I told her. “So when you have em, you have to take iron meds”

 

Jade’s POV

He began explaining a bit about anemia. All I could do was listen & nod. How does he know all this?

“Here” he tossed me the iron pills.

“Thanks… But… wait. How’d you get these?” I asked as I looked at it.

“It’s some of mine. You can get some more at the clinic tomorrow” he said.

“Y-Yours??” I exclaimed. He nodded & started to get up.

“W-Wait!” I tugged on his shirt. He looked down at me. “You’re anemic?”

“Um, yea…” he replied & started to walk away.

He’s anemic? How come I didn’t know??

“Wait!” I stopped him again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter