Lotte World

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

“Jade! Wake up~! Did you forget about today??” someone shook me the next day. I opened my eyes slowly; the sun blocking the sunlight from behind him.

Is that an angel?

 

“Emm… What time is it?” I groaned; barely opening my eyes.

“It’s 9:30am”

Oh wait, no. That’s just Donghae…

Whoaaa… I slept in late today.

I stretched a bit. Although, I was still too lazy to get up, & my body was still stiff.

“Oh sorry. Did I wake you? You can sleep in more if you like” he said.

“Nah~ I was gonna wake up anyway. I slept in sooo late today!”

“It’s ok~ You needed the rest anyway. But you should get dressed now. We’ll be leaving in an hour”

“Huh?”

“For the Amusement park?”

“Amusement park? Oh! For that ‘bonding’ thing?”

“Yea! We’re going to Lotte World! Now get ready!”

Oh man… He’s REALLY doing this! =.=”

 

I went & took a shower, got dressed, & put on my black Tshirt & three-quarter jeans. & as usual, I would wear my Jade necklace. I’d never gone a day without it. It has always been around my neck all the time. It’s something special… So I don’t wanna loose it.

 

Donghae’s POV

“Guys! Get dressed!” I told them as soon as I woke them up one by one by going into each & every room, shouting!

“Huh? Why?” Yesung came out to the living room & asked as he rubbed his eyes.

“I’ve told the manager to clear our schedules for today. We’re going to the Lotte World!”

“Really?? That’s awesome! Yah, Donghae! I love you~!” Yesung hugged me tightly!

“& Jade’s coming too!” I announced.

“Now you just ruined the mood” he let go & turned away.

“Hey come on~” I pouted. “I did this especially for us to hang out with Jade~”

“Why??” Ryeowook asked.

“Yea, why would we wanna hang out with our maid?” Heechul said.

“Come on hyung~ Don’t say that! She’s not our maid, she’s our friend!” I told him.

He crossed his arms with an annoyed look on his face.

“& plus, if you call her ‘maid’, then why would you be so ‘kind’ to help her out with her cut few days a go?” I smirked.

“I-I was trying to help her!” he blushed deep red. I chuckled. I mean, it’s reaaallyyy~ rare to see him like that! XD

“So waddya think?” I asked the others.

The rest stood still without an answer.

“I think it’ll be fun” Henry came in. “Mind if I join?”

“Course not!” I told him.

I turned to the others. “Please guys~?” I pouted.

“……”

“Pleaaaaseee~”

“……”

“It’ll be a good time to get to know each other better!”

“Oh! You mean like a ‘bonding’ time?” Leeteuk asked, sounding interested.

“Yea!”

“No way” he replied coldly with his arms crossed. My mouth dropped.

“Please hyung! Please, please, pleeeaaaseee~!” I begged on my knees like a little kid.

“Yah! You’re 24 already! Act like one!” he said.

“Donghae’s right. I think it’s good if we hang out with Jade once in a while” Sungmin said.

Thank you Sungmin~!

“Says you! All you know is to flirt around!” Ryeowook said.

“Hey!! That’s not all I know! I can play guitar too, you know??” Sungmin said.

“Look. All I’m asking is for you guys to get to know Jade. She’s been in a really tough situation ever since she came here” I told them.

“Like what?” Yesung scoffed.

Ok, these guys really don’t know what Jade’s been through this whole time.

“I’m waiting~” he said as I paused.

“Trust me. She’s had it hard. You try being in her shoes & see how it feels”

“Ok, ok” Siwon stopped the conversation. “I’m in too. What bout you guys?” he looked over to the others.

Yes! 3 down. 8 to go!

“I’m in” Zhou Mi raised his hand.

“Me too” another voice said.

Eunhyuk??

“Are you serious?” Yesung arched an eyebrow at him.  

“Sure. Why not? It’ll be fun” he said.

& later, everyone gave in & accepted. Yes!

 

Jade’s POV

I got ready & stepped out the bathroom. When I walked out, everyone was looking at me.

“Uh… What’s going on?” I tried to sound casual.

Donghae looked at me with a wide smile. “Lotte World!!!”

E-Eh?? Ok… He IS serious about it =.=”

 

There is no way I’m going. NO way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Just a few more minutes till we reach there!” Donghae shouted happily as the car moved.  

Heechul took his car & brought the others with him. I was in Shindong’s care with Donghae, Henry, Zhou Mi, Yesung & Siwon. It was a bit squished but, what to do?

Well, looks like imma have to cope with it. I mean, it’s just a day, right? What could go wrong?

 

Later

“Yah~!! I just HAD to ask!!!!!!!!” I SCREAMED at the top of my lungs! as Kyuhyun FORCED me to ride the rollercoaster with him!!!

Not good! NOT GOOD!! I’m gonna barf!!!

 

Flashback

“A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter