Mood Swings Again

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

We went to a small convenience store & grabbed some chips, drinks & more… Enough until I go to the supermarket to buy the food stocks.

After that, we checked out all the stuff & headed back to the dorm. & along the way, we even shared a pack of crisp chips. Just to fill in our empty stomachs. 

Ok, we didn’t have that much money, so we had to share, ok? =.=”

 

“You look like a boy” Heechul suddenly chuckled.

“Huh?? I do not!” I retorted.

“Yea you do~” he teased. “Especially right now. I think some people might even mistake you for a boy”

“What makes you think that??”

“The way you dress”

“What’s wrong with it??”

“Come on~ You’re wearing loose jeans, a grey Tshirt, a hoodie over it, & your hairs tied up. So when you wear that cap, it makes you look like a dude” he pointed.

“Whatever…” I rolled my eyes & grabbed a chip from the bag.

“How’s your leg?” he looked at me & asked.

“Em… Ok, I guess”

 

Well we ended up being awkward the whole trip back. But it did seem as if wanted to start a conversation. He’s just… shy? Hahah, yea right… Why would he be shy??

 

We finally reached back to the dorms. Heechul opened the door for me & we went in. I headed for the kitchen to store the drinks in the fridge & the snacks in the cupboards. We bought extra’s in case anyone else might be hungry during the night.

I walked out of the kitchen to find Heechul playing with Baengsin. But all of a sudden, he turned to look at me. His eyes widened.

“Y-You got another cut there…” he suddenly said.

“Huh?”

He pointed at my forehead. I walked over to the mirror to take a look. It wasn’t a deep cut, but still, it was red & a bit bruised. I didn’t realize it before coz my bangs kept on covering my forehead.

“Must’ve been because of yesterday” I told him. (about when I got threw off my bike)

“You should… get that checked” he told me.

“It doesn’t matter…” I mumbled.

“No” he said strictly & went to grab the first aid kit from the high top cupboard in the bathroom.

“Here” he handed it to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter