Tears, Memories, & Heartaches

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

“Yah! How come you didn’t tell us?????” Donghae yelled.

I just shrugged & made my way out the bathroom after finishing up the laundry.

“Oh don’t you just go all ‘cold’ with me young lady!” he walked behind me with his hands on his hips.

He’s becoming more like a dad than a brother now… =___=”

“*sigh* What’s there to tell? I quit Art School, so what?” I told them.

“What ‘So what’??”

“Huh? What?”

“The ‘So what’! You can’t just quit Art School!!”

“I didn’t quit~” I told them in a relaxed tone.

“You didn’t?” he asked, voice becoming a bit low now.

“No, the principle kicked me out”

*insert the guys falling flat on the floor*

“Well see ya!” I said, waving at them & running into my room quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The Next Day

Henry’s POV

I was getting ready to go hang out with the guys when I stopped by outside Jade’s room. Thought she might wanna hang out with us since Whitney & Clinton already left. Now it’s just us guys with Sora & Ara. Oh, & not forgetting Yonghwa! Well Yesung’s still grumpy that he’s left all alone having to babysit him.

*Knock! Knock!*

“Jade! The guys & I are going out. Wanna come??” I shouted from outside the door.

*Clack!* Her door opened, to reveal a sleepy Jade who seemed like she just woke up from a nap.

“Oh Jade. You were asleep?” I said.

“Oh, um, yea..” she replied while rubbing her eyes with her long sleeve.

Her eyes… still looks red.

“So the guys & I are going out. Well, Yesung’s not, since he has to babysit Yonghwa. What bout you? Wanna come?” I asked her.

“Em~ Thanks but, I think I’ll just stay home” she replied with a hint of a sleepy tone.

“Well, ok then. Do you need anything for me to pick up?”

“Nah~ It’s ok”

I nodded. “Ok, see you later~” I said & went off.

 

Jade’s POV

As soon as he left, I closed the door behind me & rubbed the extra tears that were staining my eyes.

I’m lucky he didn’t see me like this.

Although… I guess my eyes are still red from all the crying.

Aishh…

Hopefully I’m doing a good job on not letting the guys know about this. I just…

…I’m just homesick.

What’s wrong with me? I’ve been so fine for soo long. But why am I suddenly breaking down now?

I can’t let anyone know about this. I mean, I can’t just vent out my feelings over to a bunch of superstars right???

Well maybe I can talk to Whitney, but I don’t wanna trouble her…

 

I let out a deep sigh & shook my head, trying to prevent the tears from coming out again.

I know the only way to not think about it, is to think about something else. Ignore it. & try to find something to do.

That can work. Right?

 

I opened my door & went out into the living room.

It seemed empty. I guess the guys left already. Well all except for Yesung. I wonder where he is…

I sat down on the ground & switched on the TV with the remote.

Right now showing, Secret Garden. After He’s Beautiful ended, they aired a new drama. Hmm I’ve never watched this drama before though.

 

I decided to give it a try & just lay back & relax.

But somehow, this doesn’t seem to be helping me at all… I still can’t stop the tears.

Have you ever felt this urge of pain… suddenly bolting up in your heart?

 

“Noona?” someone called me.

I looked to my right & saw Yonghwa coming out from the hallway. “Oh Yonghwa” I greeted.

“Noona… Why’re you crying?” he suddenly asked me.

“W-What??” I stuttered & quickly wiped my eyes. “O-Oh it’s nothing~ I’m fine” I gave him a so so smile.

“Noona you’re not fine! I keep hearing you sob in your room!” he told me.

Oh crud. Did I really cry that bad??

“Noona are you ok?? Hyungs aren’t gonna be happy when they see you cry!” he said as he leaned down & sat in front of me.

He showed his innocent eyes & I just couldn’t help but smile.

I chuckled a bit between sobs & ruffled his hair. “Noona’s fine… Noona’s just… homesick…” I told him.

After that… I squinted my eyes shut tight, trying to hold in the tears.

I heared the sound of little footsteps, & when I opened my eyes, Yonghwa was gone.

 

I wonder where that little kid go…

 

Yesung’s POV

With

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter