Photobook

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day

Jade’s POV

I woke up at the left side of my bed, face facing the brightly opened curtains that were shining in my face. I clenched my eyes shut & stretched a bit as I slowly got up. Seeing it was morning already, I glanced at my red Angry Bird alarm clock on my bedside table & realized that it was 7:12AM.

“I can’t believe I’m waking up so early in the morning…” I said to myself. After having that talk with Sora & Eunhyuk, I guess I kinda felt better. Well a bit…

 

Not even bothering to change yet, I opened my bedroom door & head outside to the living room. I was ruffling my messy bed head hair like usual, when I was surprised to see…

…the guys? O.O

“Morning Jade~!” Donghae greeted me cheerfully with a bright smile & a spatula in hand.

“M-Morning…” I greeted him back. “What’s with the spatula in your hand?” I couldn’t help but ask.

“I’m cooking breakfast with Ryeowook!” he said.

“C-Cooking?” my eyes bulged at the word. I looked around me… & saw that everyone was up already.

“I-It’s only 7:00AM… What’re you guys doing up so early??” I asked them while making my way to the kitchen.

“Wae? Aren’t people supposed to wake up in the morning?” Ryeowook told me.

“Y-Yea… But.. You guys worked a lot yesterday.  Shouldn’t you at least sleep in till 9?” I said.

“Nah~ Just thought we’d wake up early today~” he smiled at me as he poured the batter onto the pan.

Emmm~ I smell pancakes~

“But why didn’t you guys just wake me up to cook?” I asked.

“Hm? Wae?”

“J-Just because… you always wake me up to cook for you” I said.

“Well I felt like cooking today~” he said. “Kyuhyun-ah~! Pass me more batter!” he shouted; then Kyuhyun came with a jug full of pancake batter in his hand.

“Here~!” he handed it to Ryeowook.

“Go on & sit at the table. It’ll be done in a few minutes~” Ryeowook told me.

“Um, o-ok then…” I awkwardly said as I went over to the dining table.

 

Well that was weird… Why’s everything so… cheery today?

 

“Oh Jade! You’re up already” Yesung came & gave me a pat on the shoulder.

“Y-Yea…” I replied.

Ok…? Why’s Yesung being… perky? &… OMG. What’s Shindong doing?! Is he… sweeping??? With Heechul?!?

*touches forehead*

Ok, so I’m not sick, & I’m not hallucinating.

Oh gosh, did I wake up in the right dorm?!

 

“Ok, breakfast’s ready~!” Ryeowook announced as Siwon came with two plates in hand. He passed one over to me, then the other to Yesung.

“Morning~” Sungmin came & sat down next to me as usual.

I didn’t reply him, & was just too busy staring at my plateful of pancakes.

“Uh… Jade?” he called me again with his face close to mine.

“H-Huh? What?” I exclaimed.

“What’re you dreaming about?” he chuckled as I was looking quite dreamy.

“N-Nothing…” I replied as I began to cut my pancakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later

I finished eating my breakfast, & was about to hold my plate up…

“Wait! I’ll do that for you” Yesung quickly rushed up to me & grabbed my plate.

“O-Oh, thanks…” I said.

Well I guess I don’t have to do the dishes today…

 

I got up from my seat & was walking towards the couch, until Eunhyuk called me from there. “Oh Jade, can you past me that DVD?” he said, pointing at the shelf.

I found it, then grabbed it. “This one?” I asked him. Then something fell from the side of the shelf & onto the ground.

I tossed Eunhyuk his DVD first, then bent down to grab the thing that fell.

A book?

“Hey guys, what’s this?” I asked them while showing the book in my hand.

“Oh I see you’ve found our photobook” Siwon said as he walked over to me with a mug of hot drink in hs hand.

“Photobook?” I blinked.

“Yea” he said & came to show me. “It’s kinda like this special book we use to stick pictures in. You know. Pictures of our memories? Mainly pictures of us with our family… Or on vacation~” he explained while showing it to me.

“Ohh~” I exclaimed.

“Go on & take a look if you like” he told me.

 

I didn’t hesitate to open. As an E.L.F. I’m reallyyy curious to see what’s inside X3

 

I flipped open the book as I slowly walked over to the couch. First I saw pictures of the guys. Mainly with their family.

 

 

 

 

 

I flipped one page & came across another picture. Of Donghae & a man…

Hae & appa it wrote in purple ink.

It’s… It’s a picture of his dad…

Oh right.. I forgot. His dad passed away…

Oh man I can’t believe I actually forgot about that. & I guess… that’s how he was so understanding of me…

 

I wiped a slight tear quickly off my cheek before anyone noticed & flipped the page.

 

The next picture was of a group pic. So many group pics of Super Junior O.O

 

 

Next up were some selcas of Wookie… Some of Siwon… Then Donghae.

 

 

 

I turned the page, & saw few more pictures of them. But this time, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter