Talk With Yesung Over Hot Chocolate

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

Leeteuk, Donghae, Sungmin, Eunhyuk & Heechul sat on the couch as they watched us getting prepared. I soo don’t wanna do this! But what can I do? I just have to go with it…

“Alright! &… Action!” Jessica announced.

As one of the four narrators, Jessica began to tell the story of Sleeping Beauty to the kids. As me, Yesung & Kyuhyun acted it out.

 

Aish~! This is soo embarresing! Why me???

 

“& so one day, the evil witch came & tricked the princess  into a magic spell, & so, she fell down dead” Jessica said in her ‘story-telling’ voice. & let me tell you, it sounds soo creepy  =.=”

 

Great. So I have to ‘pretend’ to be dead now??

 

I pouted my lips & just did as the story told & lay down on the floor.

When will this be over??? I kept on asking.

I think I’m getting a migraine just because of this play =______=”

 

“Oh, & dead people don’t have their eyes open” Jessica noted.

I let out a small grunt & closed my eyes.

“Then the prince finally found the princess in a deep sleep~” Jessica went on as Yesung followed the story & kneeled beside me.

“& so a kiss was given”

My head instantly shot up at the word.

“WHAT?!” both me & Yesung glared at her!  

“Hey, that’s what it says in the story” she shrugged.

“You mean… o-on the cheek?” Yesung asked, trying to be sure.

“Nope. On the lips of course!” Jessica said. I choked at those words thinking, was she crazy?!

“Y-Y-Yah, Jessica” Eunhyuk stuttered. “Are you serious? They can’t kiss” he told her.

“Why not? It’s just for the story” she replied with her nose in the air. “& Yesung can act. Right?” what she asked seemed rather sarcastic.

I swear, she’s just doing this on purpose!!

Yesung turned back to me & I could see panic in his big wide eyes!

“Don’t you dare!” I hissed & gritted the words between my teeth.

“I’m not gonna!” he whispered back & assured me. He closed his eyes & slowly leaned in.

I squeazed my eyes shut just to get it over with!

Gah! I can’t watch!!

I felt a slight pressure at the corner of my lips & my eyes opened wide!

Hellooo~ Being (sorta) kissed by a Super Junior member here?? & TWICE?! Urghhh! Not that I’m complaining, it’s just that… Wait. What am I saying?! I should complain!

“Stay still. Don’t say anything” he whispered. I wanted to nod, but I couldn’t. My body was frozen solid!

“&… Cut!” Jessica exclaimed after one minute & 30 seconds, & I could here the kids cheer from behind.

Yesung slowly backed up. I know he didn’t really kiss me, but I can’t hide the fact of being SHOCKED at the fake kiss!

“Yah, aren’t you getting up?” he asked me.

 

Yesung’s POV

She lay there with her eyes opened & her body still in the same stiff position. I raised an eybrow & wondered what was wrong with her.

“Yah, it’s over now. You can move” I told her. Ok, she’s not moving. Yah don’t tell me she fainted?!?

“Yah! Do you want me to kiss you again so you’d wake up???” I blurt out in panic when she didn’t move!

“I’m good!” she immediately shot up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later

Jade’s POV

“Ok now, you can stop brushing your teeth” Yesung said while waiting for me beside the open bathroom door.

“J-Jade? Don’t worry. I think you got all of ‘Yesung’ out of you” Donghae said as I continued brushing & gurgling like CRAZY!

“Nope! I’m not gonna stop until I think it’s done!” I said to him as I spit it out in the sink & continued brushing my teeth.

“Yah, it’s already 11:50! Go to sleep…” Eunhyuk rubbed his eyes & groaned.

“Come on! It wasn’t even a kiss… I didn’t touch your lips ok?” Yesung said.

I just groaned & continued brushing my teeth. “Aish~! This is the worst day of my life!”

“Come on Jade. Relax~ It’s just acting” Donghae tried to comfort me.

“How can I relax?? I’ve already got my first kiss stolen by Kyuhyun already! Isn’t that enough?!” I shouted with the toothbrush in my hand. 

“Ok now. Spit that out” he told me.

I spit the toothpaste out for the 6th time & wiped my lips with the clean towel next to me.

“Oh wait I forgot to gurgle” I said as soon as I remembered.

I reached to grab the mouthwash when suddenly, Donghae came & pulled me out before I could! “Oook~! That’s enough. Come on now, let’s get some sleep” he said.

I pouted & groaned like a little kid as I followed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later

After a few hours of tossing & turning, I still couldn’t sleep. I tilted my head up to see Donghae & Eunhyuk, snoring away.

I turned my head to the right & I still couldn’t sleep! I turned back to my left & whispered to Yesung.

“Psst! Yah, asleep yet?” I asked.

“Nope” he turned to face me. “Who can sleep when there’s a dinosaur snoring over there” he pointed over to the bed with his thumb.

Oh, & he was sleeping on the floor next to me. Remember yesterday? Donghae & Eunhyuk kept pushing him until he fell =.=” So basically he just went to sleep on the floor with the rest of us. But still. That didn’t help with all the snoring the guys are torturing us with…

 

I turned to face the ceiling & let out a deep sigh…

“It’s weird how this isn’t awkward anymore” I said casually.

“Really?” he asked.

“Well I guess I’m used to it already” I shrugged, then turned my head to the left to face him. “Besides. I’ve been living with you guys for over two months already”

“True” he shrugged.

“& I guess I’ve gotten used to being a guy…” I said, & looked back up to the ceiling.

 

“Hey Jade?” I heared him called me in a soft voice that I almost didn’t hear.

“Yea?”

“Sorry bout today…” he whispered.

I bit my lip & sighed. “It’s ok…” I told him.

Then he paused, as if thinking of something.

“Can I ask you something?” he said.

“Em?”

“Is there something up… with you & Jessica?”

“……”

“I know it’s weird to ask” he said as he sat up. “But you don’t seem to like her, do you?”

I paused at the question & went silent.

“It’s just that… You don’t seem happy when she came up the bus yesterday…” he told me.

I sighed & sat up as well. “Truthfully, before this it was the opposite… but… Clearly. I hate her” I rolled my eyes a bit while saying it.

“You do?” his eyes widened as he looked at me.

“Well, to be honest… Jessica was my idol… ” I told him while pulling up my knees.

“Wait, so you’re a Sone??”

“& a Shawol” I smugged, then continued back to the topic. “But the thing is… I really looked up to her… But… Nevermind. It’s not important” I said, then went to slide back down under the covers, until he stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

“Tell me” he said as he looked right into my eyes.

There was no way of going to sleep, & there was no way he’s gonna let me if I don’t tell him.

I hesitated for a moment, then looked right at him. “Have you ever felt… disappointed?”

He tilted his head & wondered what I meant.

“I mean…” I sat back up again. “When you really look up to someone. But they weren’t like what they seem?”

“I don’t think so?” he said.

“Well, that’s just it. I guess I just couldn’t accept the fact that she dissed me back at Music Bank…” I said while hugging my knees.

I paused for a moment, waiting for some defensive words from him. I mean, Jessica was his friend. & SNSD’s really close with Super Junior. He should be angry of what I just said…

“Well there’s no surprise there” he said while letting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter