Fantastic Odyssey

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

We came to a some kind of stage arena or something. It was filled with seats. Sungmin brought me to the front row seats where he’d reserved for us.

“What is this place?” I asked him as we headed for our seats.

“You’ll see~” he smiled.

It started to make me blush a bit as he still wouldn’t let go of my hand.

He smirked, & I knew he could tell how I was feeling, coz I could feel my cheeks burning!

Why won't he let go??

 

We sat down on the seats, & the lights suddenly became dimmed.

“I heard you like art” he said.

“E-Eh?” I looked at him; confused.

Then the show began to start. But… what show?

 

I began to hear music. Like an orchestra playing.

Then a soft flute played… & then… a soft shade of pink light appeared & lit up the whole place. Followed by the shades of purple… Blue…

Then water sprouted about in front of us! The colors of the light began to blend in with it. It looked like a beautiful water fountain, moving about! The theme made it look like we were really underwater! The water moved up & down as it flowed. It spins & twirled… As if it was dancing! A shade of green appeared. Along with yellow color. Then it turned back to pink, with a hint of maroon. & like I said, it was beautiful~!

 

I smiled. “Oh my gosh…”

“Do you like it?” Sungmin turned to me & asked.

“It’s beautiful” I said. My eyes still glued onto the atmosphere.

 

The song stopped all of a sudden, & I heard the beat of a drum. The lights flickered.

A creature appeared. Invading all the peacefulness, & turning everything into terror as the sweet shades of light turned red & orange with fire appearing in the middle!

I could hear the crowd clapping & cheering after minutes of the appearance of the creature. Then, it went dark & silent again…The song turned back into a soft melody. The lights began to appear again, but only a bit as something blue & glowing came down & brightened the place. I don’t know how to describe it, but it was like some kind of… shell?

It opened up slowly. Revealing something… A mermaid inside it. It was a beautiful mermaid that glowed pink. I could see her hair, flowing high & about. Her tail… Her eyes moved as she looked over to the crowd.

The shell slowly closed back up again. Sealing the mermaid back in after her grand appearance. The shell went back up again then disappeared.

A swirl of water fountain appeared on stage, as the pink lights appeared again. Then, joined in by the shade of blue. Then slowly, it faded into the shade of red. Then orange… Then yellow… Then back to pink. & the water slowed down & dropped. Revealing more colors… More fountains…

 

All colors appeared. Yellow, Red, Pink, Orange, Blue… & more…

 

To top it all of, bubbles began to appear! & spreaded across all over the place!

& at the end, they finished of with the colored fountain again, with it shooting up high to the ceiling!

 

The water dropped & everything went dark.

 

“So, how was it?” I heard Sungmin’s voice. Then everything went bright again as the lights .

“Wow…” was all I could say. “It was amazing!”

“I knew you’d like it~” he smiled.

 

Sungmin’s POV

She stayed quiet for a bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter