A Secret Revealed, & A Past Unlocked

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

“Oppa, if I tell you a secret… will you stay?” I asked him eagerly with my eyes pierced to his.

“What?” he asked while leaning away, trying to avoid eye contact.

I leaned back & started settling in my seat. I sighed. “You don’t want me to be upset, right?” I glared at him.

“O-Of course I don’t!” he shivered as soon as he remembered how scary I can be when I’m mad.

“Now, what I’m trying to say… is that if you leave, you’ll be breaking E.L.F.s hearts. & MINE” I emphasized the word.

-silence-

“Eh?” he tilted his head.

Being impatient, I completely burst out in frustration.  “Aishh~! Don’t you DARE quit Super Junior! Or I’ll make your life a LIVING HELL!!!!!!”

Being frozen in his seat & scared outta his life, he quickly nodded.

“Good” I said.

“Wait wait wait…Are you saying… you’re an E.L.F.??????” his eyes became wide in amusement.

“Don’t be too surprised” I glared with my arms crossed.

“Wait is this a joke?” he asked me.

I sighed with my arms still crossed. “No oppa, I’m not joking”  

“HAH! So you are an E.L.F.! I knew it!!!” he giggled like an idiot. “Wait how come I didn’t know??”

“Uhh… Because I didn’t want you guys to know?” I said sarcastically.

“What do you mean?”

“Well I’ve always been a hardcore E.L.F.” I told him as if it was nothing. “But if I say that to you guys then you’d think I’m crazy, wouldn’t you?” I said.

“Pshh! Hahah! What makes you think that?” he fake-laughed. I glared at him. “Ok maybe” he admitted.  

“Seeeeee~?”

“But wait a minute. Why’re you telling me this now if you’ve been keeping it a secret from us for months?” he asked.

“Because I don’t want you to leave the group! Please please pleaseeeee~!” I begged & pouted cutely. He raised his brow & looked away from me. “Oppaaaaaa~! Don’t do this to a young girl like meeeeeeee~!” I imitated the act of a crazed teenage fan.

“Jade, I… I dunno” he sighed while rubbing his neck.

“Come on… Look. Here’s a deal. You stay with Super Junior & carry on with your dreams…” I took a deep breath before continuing. “…& I’ll tell the guys my secret”

“What? Y-You’re gonna do that??”

“Only if you promise me” I said.  

“But seriously you’re gonna tell them the secret you’ve been keeping for a looong time, just so you want me to stay?” he asked again.

“Yes” I nodded confidently.

 

Shindong’s POV

Wait is she serious? She’s really gonna tell the guys?? Hmm… It’s strange coz.. she really wants me to stay…

“So will you?” she asked & pouted.

I thought about it for a moment, then finally gave in. “…Fine”

“YES!”

 

Before I could even reply, Yesung came in. “Jade, there you are! Come on! We got your real cake ready” he winked at her.

“Alright!” she smiled. “Come on, oppa!” she pulled me with her out to the backyard pool.

 

Jade’s POV

YES! I did it! I knew he wouldn’t be able to say ‘No’ to me! XD

Now all I have to do is tell the guys… Hmm.. Will it be awkward? Heck YEA. But since I promised Shindong… I have to =___=”  

 

I walked over to the table & Donghae passed me a slice of the chocolate cake. While eating, I kept on wondering how I should tell the guys. But I can’t just say it out loud, right? I mean that’s just too weird =_____=”

Hmm Maybe I should-

 

“So Jade, when are you gonna tell us your secret?”

O.O

I almost dropped my fork when I heard someone say that out loud. It was surely not Shindong. I turned my head to my left & saw Kyuhyun smirking at me. Everybody stopped what they were doing & all eyes were on ME.

“Hm? What secret?” Donghae asked eagerly from the food table.

“Yea. What secret?” I asked Kyuhyun as I played along with the other guys.

“Oh you know~” he said while looking down at his plate of cake. “The secret of you being an E.L.F.?” he smirked.

Ok. Note down that this time, I actually DID drop my fork to the floor.

Alright I know I was gonna tell the guys, but I didn’t expect for him to blow my cover!! How the heck did he know anyway???

“Y-YAH!! Were you eavesdropping on me in the living room?!??” I yelled at him.

“I didn’t need to eavesdrop” he smugged.

“THEN HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?!?? I haven’t even told you guys yet!!”

“Tell us…?” Donghae exclaimed with his mouth hung opened. Sungmin & Leeteuk stared at me, & I was left in my seat trying to explain.

“That’s.. T-That’s ridiculous!!” I spat.

“Mhmm~?” Kyuhyun smirked at me while crossing his arms. My eyes were focused on him; glaring with all my might.

This.Guy.Is.EVIL.

“N-Now tell me how you found out!!!” I yelled angrily at him.  

“I have my ways~” he said.

==”

I AM REALLY GONNA STRANGLE THIS GUY…

“Just tell me ‘HOW’, & I won’t kill you…” I threatened him as I stood in front of him.

He started chuckling evilly as I glared even more with my hands in a fist. “Easy” he said. “You always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter