Car Wash Party!

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Morning

Leeteuk’s POV

“KIM JONG WOON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO JADE?!?!?!?” I yelled as soon as I woke up, only to find them sleeping next to each other on the couch!

My screaming woke him up with a start, as his eyes bulged & stared at me innocently.

“Y-Yah! What’s with the screaming?!” he yelled at me.

“What are you & Jade doing here?!?” I yelled back.

“What?” he blinked for a moment & turned his gaze over to Jade, finding her resting her head on his shoulder as the two of them fell asleep sitting up.

 

Yesung’s POV

Wait, what am I doing here??? &, why’s Jade here??? O_____O

Alright, calm down Yesung! Think!

*Flashback moment!*

“Oh right!” I exclaimed as soon as I remembered what happened. “We couldn’t sleep last night & decided to drink some hot chocolate, & well, guess we fell asleep… ”

Leeteuk breathed in & exhaled. “Phewww…”

Then Kyuhyun came in looking all grumpy while scrunching up his messy bedhead hair. “Yah, why are you screaming???” he whined.

“Nothing” me & Leeteuk said at the same time.

I heard a slight groan coming from Jade. I guess all the screaming made her a bit restless… But still. She’s one heavy sleeper. I mean even if a bunch of screaming fans come in, she would still be asleep!

“Emmm…?” she opened her eyes & blinked. “*Yawns* Is it morning already?” she rubbed her eyes.

“Yes. & did you two do something last night?” Leeteuk asked her with a serious look on his face.

“Hm? Like what?” she asked with her innocent wide eyes.

“Well, you know like-”

“Yah! Park Jungsu! Don’t even think about it!” I quickly shut him. “She’s only 19! Think a little!” I whispered.

Jade just sat there & blinked for a while. “Em? What’re you guys talking about?”

“Nothing!” I told her & faked a smile.

She pouted her lips (aww she looks like a cute little kid when she does that ^^) & got up from the couch.

“Well I’m gonna get ready~” she said.

 

Jade’s POV

“Geez… Weird guys” I muttered as I grabbed a Tshirt & jeans from the room & went to the bathroom.

“Hmm.. I must’ve fallen asleep last night when Yesung was singing” I said to myself as I locked the bathroom door.

“Hey! Don’t take too long! I gotta go to the bathroom too!!” I heard Donghae yell from outside the door.

“Then why didn’t go in first???” I shouted over the door & laughed.

“Yah! I really gotta go!”

“One minute~!” I said & began to wash my face & pat dry with a clean towel.

Next I brushed my teeth as quickly as I could as Donghae went on “Help! I reaaallyyy need to go to the bathroom!!!” again & again & again… =.=”

“Hold up! I’m coming!” I said as I put on my(his) Tshirt & went out.

*Swoooooooosh!!!* He went in as fast as lighting!

 

Guess he really needed to go =.=”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The kids woke up soon after & so did the rest.

“Morning everybody~” Jessica came in as we were all having breakfast at the table with the kids.

“Morning~!” Donghae beamed. Jessica smiled back & sat next to him on the empty chair.

“Oppa, are you excited for today?” she eagerly asked him.

“What’s today?” Yesung asked while chowing down on the cereal.

Since I’m not considered as a ‘maid’, I don’t have to cook for them! XD Well, sorta… =.=” We just have to eat what we bought last time at the supermarket. I can tell that Heechul wasn’t really satisfied at what he was eating…

On his plate was like, some fried rice that Kyuhyun cooked.

Kyuhyun cooked. I know, shocking right?

“Well,” Jessica began. “Today we’re gonna have a car wash!”

“Car wash?” Heechul raised an eyebrow & slumped on his seat.

“Mhmm~! It’s for charity! We’re raising money for the kids at the orphanage” she explained.

I dropped my spoon at the word & it fell down on my glass plate with a clank!

Everybody paused & all eyes were on me. I traced each of the surrounding around me.

“I-I uh…” I gulped a bit at the sudden silence. “I-I’m gonna get a new spoon!” I said & ran to the kitchen!

 

Something’s wrong with me. I dunno. Maybe I’m just a bit freaked out. I mean, the word ‘Orphanage’ still creeps me out! Arghhh… I guess I still have my fear of it :S

“Hey, you ok?” a voice asked & I turned to see Yesung with his empty plate in hand.

“A-Ah, ne~” I gave a so so smile as I watched him dump the plate into the sink.

He came forward & suddenly touched my forehead.

Eh?

“You don’t have a fever” he said.

“Um, I’m not sick” I told him.

“You sure? You don’t look so good” he told me.

“I-It’s nothing… Don’t worry bout it” I assured him.

“Come on Jade~” he crossed his arms. “I know you better than that. So what’s wrong?”

I sighed & tried to avoid it. “I-I just… W-Well I… *sigh!* I-I guess I was just a bit shocked at hearing the word…” I gulped a bit as I tried to say the word. “O-Orphanage…” I forced it out from my mouth.

“Orphanage?” he raised an eyebrow. “What wrong with that?” he asked.

“Well, let’s just say some terrifying things happend” I said as I went to the sink to wash his plate.

“Hm? Like what?”

“Just ask either Donghae, Kyuhyun, or Sungmin…” I lazily said & went back to the table, leaving him behind to think for himself.

 

“Alright guys, let’s get going~!” Jessica said as soon as I entered.

“Where’re we going?” I asked.

“To start the carwash for the orphanage fund!”

& there goes that word again… XS

“Jade? Are you… ok?” Donghae asked me when he saw me shiver at the word.

& again, everybody was staring at me & waiting for my answer.

“N-Nothing” I said. Then Yesung came in from behind me & quickly tugged his arm, “Kaja!” & ran out the door, leaving the others to catch up with us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later At The Carwash

“Alrighty everyone~! Let’s get started!” Jessica beamed excitedly as soon as we arrived at our destination.

It was this small town, not too far from our house. We were at a car wash center where two cars were already settled for us at the empty parking spaces. So one car for my team, & one car for Heechul’s.

I picked up the blue bucket filled with soapy water & brought it next to the car & grabbed the yellow sponge & started washing.

I can do this. This is easy~ I just don’t have to think about-

“Orphanage!” Jessica exclaimed. “We’re doing this to help them! Now grab your sponges everyone~!”

The guys lazily responded with groans & each began to pick up a sponge.

“That’s the spirit~!” Jessica grinned.

“I can’t believe we’re forced to do this…” I heard Heechul groan.

“Hyung, you’re not gonna do it as well?” Sungmin asked him.

“No?” he said sarcastically & threw the sponge back into the bucket & walked off leaving Sungmin & the others behind to do it themselves.

I rolled my eyes at his behavior.

“Diva…” I muttered.

Well, that’s Heechul for ya…

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Finally. Time to have some fun~ *insert evil smile*

“Psst! Taehyun-ah!” I whispered to him. “You wanna have some fun?” I asked as I glance at the next team.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter