You Can Never Fool Kibum

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

While eating out with Kibum, my phone rang. I settled my chopsticks on my plate & picked up the call. “Hello?”

“Hey Jade, we’re back from practice. Where are you?” spoke Sungmin on the other line.

“Oh I’m out eating dinner with Kibum. Don’t worry, I’ll be back”

After a few more mini conversations over the phone, I ended the call. Kibum looked up & asked who it was.

“Just Sungmin” I told him. “The guys are done with rehearsals already”

“We should head back then” he said as we quickly finished up our food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

As we walked back to the dorms, I thanked Kibum for dinner. “Kibum-ssi, gomawo”

“No problem” he smiled.

Now I understand why they call it Killer Smile I thought as I felt myself fangirling again.

“I had a great time. You’re fun to hang out with too” he patted my shoulder. I smiled & nodded. “By the way, you can drop the formalities with me”

“Eh? Jinja?” I asked him.

“I was raised in the US for a while, & I guess I was kinda used to it” he explained.

“T-Then… w-what should I call you?”

“You can just call me Kibum” he said. “Or ‘Oppa’ if you want”

I turned my head around. “E-Eh???”

“Hahah! Calm down, I was joking” he laughed.

“U-Uh, right…” I nervously laughed.

Phew… He really got me there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The Next Day

As usual, I woke up early to prepeare breakfast for the guys. I put on my black Tshirt, then wore one of Siwon’s plaid shirt over it.

I walked out & head into the kitchen to make breakfast. Breakfast for 14 today, counting me & Kibum.

As I was cooking, I heard the sound of footsteps coming this way. “Good morning~” someone greeted me in English. As usual, it would always be Henry. But the voice was different, & when I looked up…

“Ah, Kibum-ssi. Morning” I bowed.

He smiled as he walked towards. “You’re making breakfast?” he asked. I nodded. “Do you always do this?”

“Sorta… Kinda… Yea”

Our little conversation stopped there when Donghae & Yesung walked in, still in their pajamas.

“Hyung” Kibum called them. “Shouldn’t you go change first?”

“Why?” I asked him. “They’re always lazy to change in the morning” I chuckled.

“Really?” he raised an eyebrow. I caught him as he glanced at me for a second there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later

So Kibum’s finally leaving, which is later. & I dunno whether to happy or sad.

“Well it was a short time” I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around, to see Kibum sitting down on the couch as well. He smiled at me. “But it was nice hanging out with you”

I nodded slightly in agreement. I guess I couldn’t help but be a little upset. I’m a fan. I want him to meet the real me.

But instead… He met Jaesung.

“Why so glum? Miss me already?” he joked.

“A-Aniyo~! Why would I?”

Gosh he’s such a teaser!

He chuckled & pulled me in a tight one armed hug. “It was nice to be able to see the guys again…” he said.

“Well…then why don’t you come back?” I asked him with eyes full of hope.

“It’s not that I don’t want to…” he began, looking down while playing with his fingers. “It’s just… I really wanna focus on the acting career I have now. Coz… you know…”

“You like it” I finished his sentence for him. He nodded. “I understand” I said. “When you’re into something… you can never let it go. & to see if you’re meant for it, then… you have to try it out… right?” I said with a comforting smile. He nodded once more & smiled back.

“KIBUM!” someone called him from the hallways, & out came Shindong. “Your driver’s downstairs” he told him.

“Well, gotta go” Kibum said, getting up from the couch.

I got up from the couch as everyone was coming out, waving him goodbye.

“Co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter