Bonding With Eunhyuk & Yesung???

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul’s POV

We all sat down together at the table & began to eat. Jade was eating with us too. A bit weird coz before this, it was like she wasn’t even comfortable. She would always go out by herself & pack something. Or she would just eat outside by herself. & sometime’s during dinner, Zhou Mi would ask if she was eating. But she would always decline & say that she was full. I don’t get it. Was she shy or something? Or was she afraid? What was she afraid of? It’s not like we were gonna eat her.

But after that, she started to eat with us during dinner, & during breakfast too. I guess she feels a bit more comfortable since she’s been living with us for over two months now.

“Chullie~! Add some more!” she offered.

“N-Ne~” I nodded. Surprisingly, it was good! I haven’t eaten it for a long time. Since Super Junior’s been too busy, I hadn’t had the time to visit umma. Plus, I miss her cooking. She’d always cook for me, & especially Bokumbap!

“Hahah! Chullie??” Shindong laughed at the name.

“Ne~ That’s Heechul’s nickname~” she smugged.

“Nickname?” his eyebrow arched.  

“Mhmm~” she nodded. “I looked up & realize that a lot of your fans gave you nicknames” she said & turned to Siwon.

“Like Siwon is Prince Charmin coz of his looks” she said, making Siwon seem a bit proud.

“Henry’s Mochi coz of his cute chubby cheeks~ Oh, & for  Ryeowook I made up ‘Shorty’~” she smirked.

“Hey~!” Ryeowook protested from across the table.

“Zhou Mi’s Gentlemen Mimi~ & Yesung is Coffee Prince~” she smiled.

“What bout me?” Shindong asked.

“You’re Muscle Man coz of your strength~” she said. Shindong smiled in amusement to have a nickname for him too.

Then she looked at Donghae. “& for oppa I made my own! You’re Prince Aiden~!” she grinned at him with the chopsticks in hand.  

“Yes~!” Donghae exclaimed happily at the name.

“Yah, why do I get Shorty??” Ryeowook whined.

Jade chuckled. “Then I’ll call you Wookie~”

“Better~” he smiled.

“Hey! What bout me??” Sungmin pouted.

“Ah, of course I didn’t forget bout you!” she said. “You’re Minnie~ As in, Minnie Mouse~!”

“Minnie Mouse?” Sungmin raised an eyebrow.

“Or Agyeo Prince~ I haven’t really decided yet. I like Pink Prince~” she smugged.

“Well that seems to fit you” Donghae chuckled.

“& I didn’t left you out, oppa~” she smiled at Leeteuk.

Wait, she’s smiling at Leeteuk? Seriously?? o_O Well this is odd…

“Oppa’s Angel Teukie~” she smiled at him. “Coz oppa’s always wearing white, & you’d always look like an angel on stage!”

The whole place went silent as Jade said it. Everyone was surprised as she actually talked to Leeteuk! I mean, have you ever seen them talk??

Everyone looked surprised & stopped eating. Including Leeteuk himself.

“Although I still haven’t found a nickname for Kyu~” she thought for a moment. “How bout ‘ert’ Kyu?” she smirked at Kyuhyun.

“Yah! No way!!” Kyuhyun said.

“Em, Pedo Kyu?” she said with her innocent eyes.

“NO!”

“Hahah, I was just kidding~!” she chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jade’s POV

Aaah~ Breakfast was fun~! Not to mention delicious! ^_^

“Jade~” I turned to see Donghae, smiling sweetly at me.

“Em?”

“I have an idea” he said. Why do I have a feeling it’s not something good?

“Why don’t you hang out with Eunhyuk & Yesung later?” he immediately spit it out.

“BOH?!” the three of us(me, Eunhyuk, Yesung) yelled! Wait, when did ‘they’ get here??

“Yah! What’re you talking bout??” Yesung shook him.

“Ah, why not??” Donghae said.

“Yah! You’re asking me to hang out with this kid?!” Yesung yelled.

“Hey! I’m not a kid!!” I said. Then suddenly, Donghae tugged him along with Eunhyuk to his room.

 

Yesung’s POV

“Yah! What’re you trying to do?? Ask me to babysit a kid??” I yelled.

“Shh~!!” he put a finger to his lips. “Listen, I need you guys to do this favor for me”

“What favor?” Eunhyuk crossed his arms.

“I need you guys to bring her out of this dorm for a while. Just for the day & I’ll call you when I’m done” Donghae said.

“What’re you planning to do??” Eunhyuk asked.

“Me & Sungmin are planning to clear up that old store room next to Henry’s room”

“That room?? That room's been stuck like that for years~! How’re you gonna clean it??” I asked.

“Well, it’s worth a shot” he said.

“Whyyy~?? & What’s it got to do with Jade?”

“Listen, we’re gonna empty the room for her”

“I don’t get it”

“Yah! We’re gonna clean that room for her!!”

“Eh?” I tilted my head.

“It means they’re gonna give her the room, idiot” Eunhyuk slapped my head.

“It was Siwon’s idea. Jade just asked for a bed, but Siwon decided that she deserved more than a bed~”

“So what’re we gonna do again?” I asked.

“Keep her as far away from the dorm as possible. At least until we’re done. It’s gonna be a surprise”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter